My Fitness and Weight lossProgression since summer of 07

Hydraides

This is kinda a personal thing I am pretty proud of . ...I have nearly completed my goal, I just need to start getting Some Abs :P ...Lol

Here are two Contrasting Pics to show you what i have Achieved/Not achieved lol

The First is a Collage of Pics from when I was FAT> All photos were taken in July/August 07 except the first one (Big one) which was taken a few months earlier

[hide=]weightlosscollageru3.jpg

weightlosscollageru3.1fced96449.jpg[/hide]

Here is me now >

[hide=]presentnd7.jpg

presentnd7.2444608b37.jpg[/hide]

I have gone from around 16 Stones 3 pounds to 10 Stone 11 pounds lol

Rate my achievement lol

loverrrzp8.jpg

Way to go, it takes a lot of effort. But it was totally worth it, wasn't it :)

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

WOW!!! that is amazing Hyd! :shock: It's amazing what weight gain and weight loss does to you. I think you look incredible, you're a chick magnet now <3:

My partner lost almost 50 kilos just as we first met. He'll probably kill me for ever posting these but meh!

before (on the left hand side)

[hide=]0brentbeforedc0.jpg[/hide]

After

[hide=]n52850523510010014047id9.jpg[/hide]

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Great job having the guts to lose weight. I always tell myself "one day I'm gonna start a weight loss system for myself and I'll lose 20 pounds in 2 months and I'll feel sexy and I'll get women".

In the end, my "weight loss system" is reducing the amount of chocolate syrup on my ice cream and running up the stairs 20 times a day -.-

Gosh I need some initiative... maybe this thread will help me go.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I know weight loss isn't easy, it takes a lot of effort.

Great job!

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Gosh I need some initiative... maybe this thread will help me go.

Just bite the bullet and go for it. That's what it boils down to. You have to know what you want. Level everything in your life. Ask yourself which one you'd want more, in the long term. It's your mental state of mind. You have to be motivated and know that this new lifestyle is what you want. The things that you are currently doing to yourself is temporary relief, a stall, of the inevidable outcome of your soon-to-be pathetic life. Process and understand that this outcome is a horrible way to spend your life, as everyone knows, and just do it. It's easy when you try. It's easy when you simplify things. It doesn't have to be hard, you know.

I hope this helped a little. I might have more later. Feel free to PM me if you want.

rush, you sound like me. That's something I've been saying to myself. :wall:

Great job, Hydraides! Though I don't need to lose weight, I do need to get in shape, now I have some inspiration. ::'

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

WOW!!! that is amazing Hyd! :shock: It's amazing what weight gain and weight loss does to you. I think you look incredible, you're a chick magnet now <3:

My partner lost almost 50 kilos just as we first met. He'll probably kill me for ever posting these but meh!

After

Wow that is amazing! He lost more than me \' , 2 Stone more to be more precise, tell him good job lol!

loverrrzp8.jpg

After

Wow that is amazing! He lost more than me \' , 2 Stone more to be precise, tell him good job lol!

loverrrzp8.jpg

Impressive.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Erm I'm not one to need weight loss...But I feel another thread is wasting space,so how would one increase weight.Seriously I'm 17 and weigh 37 frikking kg.Not sure about pounds though.You could play Guitar Hero with my ribs and still think you were hitting notes,I'm serious.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]