"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

@ fruitdisc00, I can understand physical, but how can someone completely change their personality in just a few months? I've tried for years and its at that point where I can say impossible without wiping my memory.

in my opinion, personality changes comes with making mistakes, you do something wrong, or you didn't get the outcome you wanted, so you change, it's not your whole personality that changes, it's just you go about doing something differently.

When I first started highschool and i was in freshman year, i had a few guys bullying me and such, but i found out it was my own fault, because i was being annoying and a down-right pest, I changed that, and now i'm really good friends with the people that were "bullying" me.

Not to say that this is the same for everyone, it's just through my own personal experiences i have changed and what has happened to me in the past has shaped who i am this day.

ok, this one girl i've been talking to for a long time knows I like her, but some other !@#$head asked her out b4 i could, and now i just sit back with a fake smile, while inside i feel like crap. The relationship hasn't really gone anywhere significantly though, despite the fact that they've been together for like 9 months. I did ask her to homecoming and she was willing to go with me if her boyfriend didn't come down, but karma is a @##$% and she ended up not being able to go with me. I'm just wondering, whats the best thing to do? I know she deserves someone better, and i've tried to let her go, but she's like the other half of me. I'm just really torn up about it.

Find a new girl.

she's one of the few good looking girls that actually has a brain.

Is it your heart that's saying that, or are you looking for a piece of meat? (Woman cooking food)

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

This is a true story that is still developing and contains some sexual content.

PEOPLE:(Names changed to hide their shame)

Rathcet-Me

Dylan-My best friend who introduced me to the two people who "dated" this girl.

Breon-Dated the girl first.

Eric-Dates the girl now

Crash-My best friend who get's random texts from her

Shelby-"Girl" in question.

STORY:

My friend Dylan basically introduced me to Breon. Breon dated every girl in the school and was dumped two hours later by every girl in the school. I'm assuming out of desperation he met a girl over Yahoo Messenger. They talked for a couple days and then started calling each other and talking twenty-four seven. Breon's parents would kick him out of the house when he refused to get off the phone (he ran the phone bill sky high). He decided to go to Dylan's house to talk with her over Dylan's phone.

Dylan would end up allowing him to spend the night twice consecutively (probably because he trusted his friend not to talk for forty-eight straight hours with a girl he never met). Dylan's parents would end up kicking Breon out and Breon would eventually be stuck back at his parents house, his parents wanting him to quit with the phone talking thing.

He would break up with her, but not before introducing her to my friend Eric, who, after breaking up with Breon, she would automatically turn to. She apparently living in Michigan, we live in Illinois, and she apparently likened herself the best thing Eric would ever get.

Lo and behold, Eric now spends hours on end on the phone with her. His parents don't like it, but still support it for some reason. He's "Dated" her for a month now and we haven't even gotten to the best parts yet.

Dylan threw a party a couple days ago and invited me and Eric and Breon. Breon hated the girl, Shelby, so didn't even want to talk to her. Eric though, talked to her the whole party as we tried to pry the damn phone from his ears. He ends up getting called by her using Dylan's phone (Eric handed out Dylan's number and Crash, whom you will meet later's, number). They talked over the TV since Dylan has some sort of phone/TV connectivity thingermobob. We listed in as they talked for an hour and she sang to Eric (Worst singing ever). She then started telling him how much she wanted to meet him and pee in his mouth. I was both shocked and rolling on the floor laughing, tears streaming down my cheeks. We now called him golden shower boy until we learned even more...

Apparently, that night, Breon sat in the living room of Dylan's house as Eric talked to Shelby. She asked him if he's alright that she's bi and if it's alright if she had a girlfriend in Michigan. Eric had known this for a while but was still apparently mulling over how to answer this, but he apparently didn't care. Breon would leave and run as far away as he could from the living room.

That morning, as Eric got to sleep after compulsively talking to his "Girlfriend" for hours on end, Brandon told me and Dylan something horrible.

Breon didn't want to tell anyone because he didn't want to hurt Eric's feelings, but he told it to us now. He said that one time he was at Eric's house playing Rock Band with him. She called and interrupted their play. Eric apparently talked for an hour or so as Breon played the game. Eric then excuses himself to his room for fifteen minutes. Breon would end up going back to his room fifteen minutes later and opening the closed door to find Eric scrambling to pull his pants back on.

I laughed so hard I woke Eric up. He was having...phone sex? Or was he just doing what I know he was doing.

When he came into Dylan's room we asked him if he was caught with his pants down. He automatically replies "I was adjusting my pants!"

"With your underwear down?" Asked Breon.

"I was getting a wedgie out, not masturbating you sick freaks!"

He stormed out after calling his parents on Dylan's phone while simultaneously talking to Shelby on his cell phone. An amazing feat I must say.

Today after school I was walking over to my house. Me and my friend Crash live right close together so walk and shoot the breeze every day. He got a text on his phone and we assumed it was his parents. But it was Shelby, saying hi. Crash explained that Eric handed his number over to Shelby for no apparent reason.

So, the girl is psycho, thinks she can sing, is bi, has a "boyfriend" and a girlfriend, Eric's parents are supportive yet scared of what's going on, and I personally think this is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.

And what's more pathetic? Eric's going to use his Christmas money to buy a ticket to Michigan to meet his "Girlfriend". What? And his parents are going to help!

This Thursday I am going to hide at Dylan's house. Eric and Breon won't know I'm there until I pop out and announce my presence. Dylan and myself are going to try to ruin this "relationship" get this [bleep] out of everyone's hair and ultimately try to mend all the problems that have risen from this "dating".

Is high school truly this odd? I never heard anything this odd happening at my Dad or Mom's high school. Sure there are weird things, but this is just beyond the point of being weird. It's creepy and suspicious.

If anyone can tell me if they know any stories like this or want to give a general opinion of what is going on with these people, please just leave a comment. I'm going to probably not be Eric's friend anymore after this, but I don't give a damn. He used to be the most normal of my friends. Now, he needs help. He knows he couldn't do anything to me anyway because I have so many ways to screw some one up psychologically, and most of my friends know when it comes to destroying someone mentally, I can do it. I can do it hard. Which is why my friends don't mess with me.

I won't exactly destroy Shelby or Eric, I just want to screw it up so much that neither wants to be with the other and this whole mess is resolved.

Thanks for reading, please comment about anything.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Mate she has a boyfriend, you've been friend zoned. Unless you move on there is only a fraction of a chance you will ever get her.

Drop the deserving something better stuff, attraction isn't a choice. If he attracted her and you didn't, that's just the blunt [bleep] you of life.

You could hang around her and get even more hopelessly attached while making your chances with her less than less, or stop contact, gftog and come back later.

If she knows you like her just tell her the truth flat out, being just friends with her is just going to screw with your emotions.

ratchet, that's really not that bad imo. Much more messed up stuff happens.

Find a new girl.

she's one of the few good looking girls that actually has a brain.

Is it your heart that's saying that, or are you looking for a piece of meat? (Woman cooking food)

did you not read my story?

Read every last bit of it. Judging from my own experiences and the experiences of 90% of all teenage guys, you probably got your feelings mixed with wanting to have sex with her and mistook it for "falling in love" with her.

------

@Ratchet. Okay, I had a friend that had a long distance relationship with a girl I met at a summer camp that my old church had. I talked to her as a friend, and my friend came over and talked to her. Apparently it lasted for hours (he was spending the night), and it led to him going into the bathroom with my phone a few times. When he came out, I was like "WTF?!" Anyway, apparently they "dated" for a couple months. She was apparently a virgin (what she told him) and said that she wanted to meet him (you know why). Anyway, they broke up one night, and he came to me in tears and said that she had sex with some random guy in the band room. I knew by the signs that she wasn't the type of girl that he needed to date because she was a [bleep], but he ignored me (which almost broke off our friendship because he was being so extreme with it). She then kept texting and calling us, trying to "date" us or talk about some of her psycho stories about her and a guy in the woods that she screwed and lost her virginity to. It was disgusting [cabbage], and I eventually just changed my number, especially after she sent me about 50 text messages that were cussing me out because I wouldn't talk to her. I'm not sure if he did the same or not.

The best thing you can do is to break it off IMMEDIATELY. Get the wench to stop calling him. NOW.

SWAG

^^^That is exactly what I'm going to do. I know it is going to lead to problems in the future. While I may seem the bad guy now, Eric will thank me in the future.

Or he'll go off the deep-end. I suppose that you have no choice. Just make sure he doesn't do any crazy [cabbage] like cutting himself...

SWAG

Seems like the guy needs to realise this girl is not exactly what you'd call stable.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with the distance, however, it seems to be costing his parents, and others, money, and to be fair, she hardly seems worth it if she jumped from one guy to his mate, and at that, is being unfaithful to their relationship with some girl there.

Oh, and don't complain about her singing, sure, she might not be able to sing, but you didn't need to listen into it. Hell, I know I can't [bleep]ing sing, but I've done it for my girlfriend because she wanted it.

Let the little [cabbage] realise that what he's going through is not healthy, also, can I get an age range for you lot? Would make things a hell of a lot easier.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Seems like the guy needs to realise this girl is not exactly what you'd call stable.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with the distance, however, it seems to be costing his parents, and others, money, and to be fair, she hardly seems worth it if she jumped from one guy to his mate, and at that, is being unfaithful to their relationship with some girl there.

Oh, and don't complain about her singing, sure, she might not be able to sing, but you didn't need to listen into it. Hell, I know I can't [bleep]ing sing, but I've done it for my girlfriend because she wanted it.

Let the little [cabbage] realise that what he's going through is not healthy, also, can I get an age range for you lot? Would make things a hell of a lot easier.

15, we're all freshmen. This is is first girlfriend because he was one of those weird Star Wars nerds nobody talked to until High School.

Find a new girl.

gftog mate. gftog. Seriously - best advice ever to get over a girl.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Ah, probably best for him NOT to be in a long distance relationship at that age. Not until it's realistically possible for him to see her at times, and the type he's in is extremely unhealthly.

Try talking to him as a concerned friend, if that doesn't work, [bleep] him, let him figure this out for himself, just don't be there when it all blows up in his face.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Haha, Ratchet. I vote forceful intervention with fisticuffs. That chick sounds crazy. Even though she's probably just [bleep]ing with him, still, sounds like your friend is taking it a tad seriously.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

This is a true story that is still developing and contains some sexual content.

PEOPLE:(Names changed to hide their shame)

Rathcet-Me

Dylan-My best friend who introduced me to the two people who "dated" this girl.

Breon-Dated the girl first.

Eric-Dates the girl now

Crash-My best friend who get's random texts from her

Shelby-"Girl" in question.

STORY:

My friend Dylan basically introduced me to Breon. Breon dated every girl in the school and was dumped two hours later by every girl in the school. I'm assuming out of desperation he met a girl over Yahoo Messenger. They talked for a couple days and then started calling each other and talking twenty-four seven. Breon's parents would kick him out of the house when he refused to get off the phone (he ran the phone bill sky high). He decided to go to Dylan's house to talk with her over Dylan's phone.

Dylan would end up allowing him to spend the night twice consecutively (probably because he trusted his friend not to talk for forty-eight straight hours with a girl he never met). Dylan's parents would end up kicking Breon out and Breon would eventually be stuck back at his parents house, his parents wanting him to quit with the phone talking thing.

He would break up with her, but not before introducing her to my friend Eric, who, after breaking up with Breon, she would automatically turn to. She apparently living in Michigan, we live in Illinois, and she apparently likened herself the best thing Eric would ever get.

Lo and behold, Eric now spends hours on end on the phone with her. His parents don't like it, but still support it for some reason. He's "Dated" her for a month now and we haven't even gotten to the best parts yet.

Dylan threw a party a couple days ago and invited me and Eric and Breon. Breon hated the girl, Shelby, so didn't even want to talk to her. Eric though, talked to her the whole party as we tried to pry the damn phone from his ears. He ends up getting called by her using Dylan's phone (Eric handed out Dylan's number and Crash, whom you will meet later's, number). They talked over the TV since Dylan has some sort of phone/TV connectivity thingermobob. We listed in as they talked for an hour and she sang to Eric (Worst singing ever). She then started telling him how much she wanted to meet him and pee in his mouth. I was both shocked and rolling on the floor laughing, tears streaming down my cheeks. We now called him golden shower boy until we learned even more...

Apparently, that night, Breon sat in the living room of Dylan's house as Eric talked to Shelby. She asked him if he's alright that she's bi and if it's alright if she had a girlfriend in Michigan. Eric had known this for a while but was still apparently mulling over how to answer this, but he apparently didn't care. Breon would leave and run as far away as he could from the living room.

That morning, as Eric got to sleep after compulsively talking to his "Girlfriend" for hours on end, Brandon told me and Dylan something horrible.

Breon didn't want to tell anyone because he didn't want to hurt Eric's feelings, but he told it to us now. He said that one time he was at Eric's house playing Rock Band with him. She called and interrupted their play. Eric apparently talked for an hour or so as Breon played the game. Eric then excuses himself to his room for fifteen minutes. Breon would end up going back to his room fifteen minutes later and opening the closed door to find Eric scrambling to pull his pants back on.

I laughed so hard I woke Eric up. He was having...phone sex? Or was he just doing what I know he was doing.

When he came into Dylan's room we asked him if he was caught with his pants down. He automatically replies "I was adjusting my pants!"

"With your underwear down?" Asked Breon.

"I was getting a wedgie out, not masturbating you sick freaks!"

He stormed out after calling his parents on Dylan's phone while simultaneously talking to Shelby on his cell phone. An amazing feat I must say.

Today after school I was walking over to my house. Me and my friend Crash live right close together so walk and shoot the breeze every day. He got a text on his phone and we assumed it was his parents. But it was Shelby, saying hi. Crash explained that Eric handed his number over to Shelby for no apparent reason.

So, the girl is psycho, thinks she can sing, is bi, has a "boyfriend" and a girlfriend, Eric's parents are supportive yet scared of what's going on, and I personally think this is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.

And what's more pathetic? Eric's going to use his Christmas money to buy a ticket to Michigan to meet his "Girlfriend". What? And his parents are going to help!

This Thursday I am going to hide at Dylan's house. Eric and Breon won't know I'm there until I pop out and announce my presence. Dylan and myself are going to try to ruin this "relationship" get this [bleep] out of everyone's hair and ultimately try to mend all the problems that have risen from this "dating".

Is high school truly this odd? I never heard anything this odd happening at my Dad or Mom's high school. Sure there are weird things, but this is just beyond the point of being weird. It's creepy and suspicious.

If anyone can tell me if they know any stories like this or want to give a general opinion of what is going on with these people, please just leave a comment. I'm going to probably not be Eric's friend anymore after this, but I don't give a damn. He used to be the most normal of my friends. Now, he needs help. He knows he couldn't do anything to me anyway because I have so many ways to screw some one up psychologically, and most of my friends know when it comes to destroying someone mentally, I can do it. I can do it hard. Which is why my friends don't mess with me.

I won't exactly destroy Shelby or Eric, I just want to screw it up so much that neither wants to be with the other and this whole mess is resolved.

Thanks for reading, please comment about anything.

1.) You copied that from 4chan

2.) Your friend needs to call Dr. Phil

Just saying.

guido_49.png

1.) You copied that from 4chan

I've never used 4Chan in my life, never will either. This is a real story, and if you want to believe it's fake, go ahead, but just know that this is really happening and I can bring back video Thursday night of what is happening when I hang out with Dylan and Eric and Breon.

And yes, I scour the internet daily to find random stuff to copy and paste to the RS fan site I frequent :roll:

2.) Your friend needs to call Dr. Phil

Already considered it. If what goes on continues I might consider Dr. Phil because at least that way I would get on TV and be able to laugh as Eric is humiliated.

ok, this one girl i've been talking to for a long time knows I like her, but some other !@#$head asked her out b4 i could, and now i just sit back with a fake smile, while inside i feel like crap.

He's not a [cabbage]head, he just got there first.

I did ask her to homecoming and she was willing to go with me if her boyfriend didn't come down, but karma is a @##$% and she ended up not being able to go with me.

You asked her even though she has a boyfriend? The fact that she said yes anyway makes me think you could get somewhere, but "if her boyfriend didn't come down" makes me think she's possibly a [bleep].

I'm just wondering, whats the best thing to do? I know she deserves someone better, and i've tried to let her go, but she's like the other half of me.

The best thing to do would be stop obsessing and get over it. "Deserves someone better?" Better than you or better than her boyfriend? If you mean better than her boyfriend you're probably just jealous, and if you mean you, well, you're being too nice. Don't just assume you're never going to, and I know this is the worst possible word to use, "get" her, because then you won't. Ever. Either way you're being too "clingy."

I'm just really torn up about it.

Don't be. There are other girls out there. :)

I was in pretty much the exact situation the past couple (AKA five) years, but then I got over it and now I'm actually having some fun with life.

In short...

Find a new girl.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

You asked her even though she has a boyfriend? The fact that she said yes anyway makes me think you could get somewhere, but "if her boyfriend didn't come down" makes me think she's possibly a [bleep].

Really? To me it just sounds like he got friend zoned.

My offer still stands for anyone btw:

I have an idea.. If somebody copy and pastes all my posts from this thread and sends it to me, I'll post what I know about last minute resistance, plus a topic of the person's choice :thumbup:

I just want them in 1 place to refer new posters in this thread to.

Dan, I'm actually working on that right now. On page 149 of the thread atm.

This is going to be one long document... Mind if I keep a copy just so I have something to refer to?

No worries, it's for everyone. Thanks for this.

I keep repelling this girl without even doing it on purpose. She's a really cool girl and all, but she's just kind of ... I dunno how to describe her. She definitely fits in the emo category, music and such, and she's good-looking and pretty fun to be around. It just seems like she never shows her personality in person, and she texts CONSTANTLY. My replies are usually one word, but I don't think she really gets the message. I'm kind of being a [bleep] on accident.

It isn't really fair though, because I'm pursuing a couple of girls at the moment myself. I know both are interested, I just dunno if I'm interested. I'm gonna be gone most of the next two weeks off of school, so I don't think I should really start anything. Although it's really too late for that...

I just like writing out my thoughts and seeing them in permanence. It helps my thought process.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I keep repelling this girl without even doing it on purpose. She's a really cool girl and all, but she's just kind of ... I dunno how to describe her. She definitely fits in the emo category, music and such, and she's good-looking and pretty fun to be around. It just seems like she never shows her personality in person, and she texts CONSTANTLY. My replies are usually one word, but I don't think she really gets the message. I'm kind of being a [bleep] on accident.

It isn't really fair though, because I'm pursuing a couple of girls at the moment myself. I know both are interested, I just dunno if I'm interested. I'm gonna be gone most of the next two weeks off of school, so I don't think I should really start anything. Although it's really too late for that...

I just like writing out my thoughts and seeing them in permanence. It helps my thought process.

So....you don't like her? Or you just don't like texting her? If you do like her, at least a little bit, tell her you actually want to hang out in person more rather than text.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti