"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Just thought I'd give you guys an update. Now, me and one of my friends in college are gonna try out a pick-up line we came up with. It's funny. We'll find some cute girls, walk up to them, draw a line in front of them with some chalk, pick them up and carry them over the line, say "There's our pickup line. We should date." and walk away. Teehee!

Watch out for the pepper spray. :thumbsup:

Yah. You tried that where I live you'd get a punch in the face.

Not if you know what you're doing. If he comes off as approachable, and they atleast talk to them first, and the girls aren't uptight then it would work fine.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

That's the benefit of living in a college town.

And not looking creepy. Smile, guys! Smile!

Well, OK, in certain situations, it would work perfectly, but if you do it to a girl you've never met before and who doesn't know you as a "funny man", then you will get pepper spray or a slap in your eyes.

Oh, and smiling might just make you look creepy ;)

22031_s.gif

Just thought I'd give you guys an update. Now, me and one of my friends in college are gonna try out a pick-up line we came up with. It's funny. We'll find some cute girls, walk up to them, draw a line in front of them with some chalk, pick them up and carry them over the line, say "There's our pickup line. We should date." and walk away. Teehee!

That's a good one, if you get others you should keep posting them, give me lots of stuff to work with. Now to go out and buy a packet of chalk. B)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Lent, I am so stealing that line and using it for giggles.

It's a good thing I have a supply of chalk in my house!

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Wow, not only did i double post, but I thought that I hadn't posted at all, and therefore almost came back and posted a third time....

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Ahaha. Had fun today. We did our "pickup line" on a couple girls that looked like they would be cool with it, and they were. They tried talking to us, but we just walked away because we were having fun. Saw a whole bunch of people I knew, too.

Then, my friend went off to talk with this girl that we both kind of knew and he was interested in. I figured he'd do better on his own, mainly because I saw a girl sitting alone reading at a table with several little toy helicopters around her. She was the most interesting person I'd met in a while.

Then, me and my friend ate some great barbecue at one of two or three places in town where I have "the usual". It is good to know people.

Also, I've started dressing better even for just hanging out, I'm realizing. Hanging out with people who have a fashion sense above that of a 16 year old tends to do that.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I don't think Lent is going to want to post his lines if we all just directly copy them :lol:. It's is bloody brilliant though, and glad to see you're havin' a good time :)

As for rmyself, I've been having a rollercoaster of a time. When I'm by myself, I feel alright, kinda alone but alright. When I'm with friends, or with my one of my clubs, I feel great. It's only when talking to my ex do I get miserable. Maybe I should just stop talking to her...

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

If I was you I'd confront her about it and tell her that you feel bad when you talk to her, do you still have feelings for her or..?

I guess I still do. I know for a fact that I never want to be in a relationship with her again. But everytime we're together we end up hooking up. So it's all very messy and confusing. It's not so much the talking to her that makes me miserable so much as it is the fact that her attention and affection are now recieved by another. Almost like I'm jealous. Maybe I am and just can't admit it. I can't undstand why I'd be jealous though. I really absolutely don't want to be with her ever again.

I'm working on that. Not having much luck finding a good woman. I could get her if I reall ywanted to, but I can't even find her.

Luckily there's a party this weekend I plan on attending, so maybe I'll meet someone there. Hopefully.

I do find it strange that so many of my friends are older. I have very few good friends in the sophomore class, simply because a good few people seem to dislike me for stupid high school reasons. Also, some of the freshman class have deified me. I like my life as of late.[/Quote]

Stupid reasons probably being jealousy, si?

I would try that, but I had a bad experience with chalk when I was young so I try to stay away from it. :ohnoes:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I'm stuck in a situation where I have 3 options (lucky me :P). One of them has pretty much said that she wants to go out with me, and the other two I'm working on, just gotta see how far I can get before deciding.

I've tried playing girls in the past, it hasn't worked out, ever.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

I'm stuck in a situation where I have 3 options (lucky me :P). One of them has pretty much said that she wants to go out with me, and the other two I'm working on, just gotta see how far I can get before deciding.

I've tried playing girls in the past, it hasn't worked out, ever.

You mean like lying about only wanting sex? If he played his cards right he could have all 3 without lying, I never lie about stuff like that.

I currently have three girls who want to like, no relationship or anything, just sex. with me. and like, four girls who are all awesome who I've been flirting with loads and who I have possibilities of dating. It's kind of overwhelming.

I personally say go with the dating first, if you think any of them are worth it. The girls that want sex will still be there, the dating possibilities might disappear.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

You mean like lying about only wanting sex? If he played his cards right he could have all 3 without lying, I never lie about stuff like that.

Yes, but that does involve playing his card rights to start with.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I personally say go with the dating first, if you think any of them are worth it. The girls that want sex will still be there, the dating possibilities might disappear.

I was thinking of going with the dating, I have a date on thursday apparently. and yeah. seeing girls on saturday. I've had quite the busy social life lately.

"Hey do you know how much a polar bear weighs?"

"No?"

"Enough to break the ice. You're cute. I'm (you)."

And off I go!

That one used to play off the tv a lot, in the lame send this text and get a pick up line everyday thing commercial.

I just got off the phone with the girl I have a date with on thursday, I was speaking to her for four hours, and I'm, completely over my ex girlfriend. Absolutely. I feel, really good right now, and I have like, little sharp pangs all through my chest. :] This is the first time I've been happy in quite a while.

I currently have three girls who want to like, no relationship or anything, just sex. with me. and like, four girls who are all awesome who I've been flirting with loads and who I have possibilities of dating. It's kind of overwhelming.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, not all women want "care-free sex", especially at 16.

Popoto.~<3

"Hey do you know how much a polar bear weighs?"

"No?"

"Enough to break the ice. You're cute. I'm (you)."

And off I go!

That one used to play off the tv a lot, in the lame send this text and get a pick up line everyday thing commercial.

I just got off the phone with the girl I have a date with on thursday, I was speaking to her for four hours, and I'm, completely over my ex girlfriend. Absolutely. I feel, really good right now, and I have like, little sharp pangs all through my chest. :] This is the first time I've been happy in quite a while.

:thumbup:

Me next me next!