"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

I've done that for the past year, I can tell you it does not work with women in this location. its either Big Car, 6 Pack Abs, Money or gtfo.

That my friend, is a limiting belief that can only hurt you.

I should add that social proof alone won't do it (unless it's lots of social proof, an inexperienced girl, or a combination) but every piece helps.

Would me being a magnet for Virgin, No-Social-Life, Uptight Women have anything to do with it?

Is there a problem with that? You can still have fun with them, and maybe they just need a relationship to give them the confidence to get out in the world.

Also, Iamdan, I can only agree that the alpha male is the one that doesn't need to prove anything to attract others.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I've done that for the past year, I can tell you it does not work with women in this location. its either Big Car, 6 Pack Abs, Money or gtfo.

That my friend, is a limiting belief that can only hurt you.

I should add that social proof alone won't do it (unless it's lots of social proof, an inexperienced girl, or a combination) but every piece helps.

Would me being a magnet for Virgin, No-Social-Life, Uptight Women have anything to do with it?

Is there a problem with that? You can still have fun with them, and maybe they just need a relationship to give them the confidence to get out in the world.

Thats my point, Do I look like the kind of person who wants to be used for women to gain confidence then find a better relationship? and if you've seen my Ex's, they're not the type who like to have fun. :|

Popoto.~<3

If you're attracting the girls you don't want, talk to the girls you do want mellow.gif

I've actually put a lot of thought in this subject. Attracting the type of girl you want is no easy task. You have to think like they do, before you even meet them. Yes there's universal attraction techniques (see performing entertainer) but to get a specific girl, specific traits must be met. Imagine the girl you want. Imagine how she thinks. Imagine what she would like. If that isn't what you come off as, fix that problem.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Meh. Give up. Wasted waaaay too much time on this girl anyway.

Never give up until she rejects you and you can't convince her after that.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

She didn't reject me, but if I told you the full story (which would probably take up about three Word pages) you'd understand.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

She didn't reject me, but if I told you the full story (which would probably take up about three Word pages) you'd understand.

Were Tip.it haha

We love stories.

Just kidding, you dont have to tell if you dont want to.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Rejection is when you end it. You don't "convince" girls anything. Attraction isn't about logic.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Were Tip.it haha

We love stories.

Just kidding, you dont have to tell if you dont want to.

Maybe some other time. It's too emotional and I'm too manly.

Lent- I think that whole "logic" thing is my problem. I'll work on it. With some other girl.

...or seven.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I've realized that the only problem with taking a girl to a movie as a date is the fact that there's an armrest in between the two of you. Gets right in the way of trying to make some sort of physical contact. Luckily I have long arms, so it isn't too much of a nuisance for me. :thumbup:

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I've realized that the only problem with taking a girl to a movie as a date is the fact that there's an armrest in between the two of you. Gets right in the way of trying to make some sort of physical contact. Luckily I have long arms, so it isn't too much of a nuisance for me. icon_thumbsu.gif

My local plaza's theater's armrests lift up icon_thumbsu.gif

I've realized that the only problem with taking a girl to a movie as a date is the fact that there's an armrest in between the two of you. Gets right in the way of trying to make some sort of physical contact. Luckily I have long arms, so it isn't too much of a nuisance for me. :thumbup:

It's other things too, like the lack of talking and movies being cliche. I've never understood why people hook up in movies, why not just go back to one of your places?

ot, and I know I've said it like 10 times in this thread, but role playing is so damn good it's like a cheat code.

I've realized that the only problem with taking a girl to a movie as a date is the fact that there's an armrest in between the two of you. Gets right in the way of trying to make some sort of physical contact. Luckily I have long arms, so it isn't too much of a nuisance for me. icon_thumbsu.gif

It's other things too, like the lack of talking and movies being cliche. I've never understood why people hook up in movies, why not just go back to one of your places?

ot, and I know I've said it like 10 times in this thread, but role playing is so damn good it's like a cheat code.

if role playing is using a cheat code, claiming your team-edward must be the equivelent of IDDQD (props if you get the joke ;) )

I love movie dates, because I love cliches (I guess). I get really into movies, no matter how crappy...okay well, and serious movie. And I just go with the mood of the movie. I like girls that do this as well. They're great for movie dates. But it's a good idea to know what's coming in the movie. Romantic scenes are huge pluses though. I can't tell you how many loving looks I get off of those "gushy "I love you" scenes. It's pure gold.

if role playing is using a cheat code, claiming your team-edward must be the equivelent of IDDQD (props if you get the joke ;) )

I love movie dates, because I love cliches (I guess). I get really into movies, no matter how crappy...okay well, and serious movie. And I just go with the mood of the movie. I like girls that do this as well. They're great for movie dates. But it's a good idea to know what's coming in the movie. Romantic scenes are huge pluses though. I can't tell you how many loving looks I get off of those "gushy "I love you" scenes. It's pure gold.

It's sad that I get the joke.

I like to try to be original, but it's hard when you don't have a creative brain, and every woman you can go out with will have been on different types of dates. But If I were to do movie dates, I'd rather leave it to later in the relationship, than start off with one.

Oh man, that exact problem made for an awkward first date of mine. :wall:

Is it possible for a first date to not be awkward? Just askin'

I'd imagine it's possible, but it's kind of awkward when your date is trying to put their head on your shoulder but you have to like lean over and their back is hurting being pushed against some plastic thing etc.

I'd imagine it's possible, but it's kind of awkward when your date is trying to put their head on your shoulder but you have to like lean over and their back is hurting being pushed against some plastic thing etc.

Worst thing is when you're in a movie theatre, and the friggin arm rest doesn't go up.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Worst thing is when you're in a movie theatre, and the friggin arm rest doesn't go up.

I think those were originally designed so fat people can be comfy..?

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Unless your at my local cinema, which thankfully has padding on the armrests and they rise. Last time though my Ex-Ex-Ex-Ex .... one of my Ex's brought a small pillow instead which i was glad because one spot we got was uncomfortable and like my bedroom/living room, I lay down, i dont sit up. So we used the pillow against the arm rest.... and only watched half the movie. :-P

Popoto.~<3

Eh. Yes and no. Depends on the combination of people, but one or the other will find some point awkward, even if the other doesn't. It's an interesting pair that doesn't find anything awkward.

A good way to break awkward silences is to comment on how much worse it would be if everyone was naked.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Eh. Yes and no. Depends on the combination of people, but one or the other will find some point awkward, even if the other doesn't. It's an interesting pair that doesn't find anything awkward.

A good way to break awkward silences is to comment on how much worse it would be if everyone was naked.

I'm definitely going to use that.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp