"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

I need a bit of advice,There are these two girls i know let's call them girl A and girl B

Girl A

She is soooo pretty, im a pretty average guy, stuck in the middle class society of high school shes in the upper class society I asked her out about 2 years ago let's say she turned me down she's pretty but a first rate b...., you might not like me saying that about a girl but if you met her you would know, after that i moved on but she's been acting weird for the past month going out of her way to talk to me (small talk, how are ya etc) then today she asked me out and said everything i was doing this past year was to make her jealous and she knows i like her and she said she loved him. I stared at her and walked away. This is where Girl B comes in

Girl B

She is pretty but not as pretty as Girl A, she's also pretty much middle class, about 1 year after A turned me down i asked out B she said yes and we've been together as bf and gf for the past year and it's going pretty great and i thought i was past A but we've been having problems lately and with A's proclamation of love which i don't even know is sincere i'm not sure how i feel about either.

Oh im so confused

Basically, don't be a [bleep]. Your relationship with A wouldn't last too long, I'm guessing. Stick with B, try to sort out your problems and if it doesn't work out, A might still be there.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

ok, im puttin it out here.

I ASKED A GAL OUT

finally got the confedence, so, high five

She turned me down. but after the two hour [cabbage] period, its not really that bad.

just saying....

At least you're over it. And since you had the confidence to do it, you should feel confident that you can do it again.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I ASKED A GAL OUT

She turned me down. but after the two hour [cabbage] period, its not really that bad.

just saying....

Rejection is the best thing to overcome (in terms of relationships anyway). A lot of guys don't even ask women out because they fear being rejected.

I ASKED A GAL OUT

just saying....

Rejection is the best thing to overcome (in terms of relationships anyway). A lot of guys don't even ask women out because they fear being rejected.

Which means y'did good.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

There's one flaw in the confidense-arrogance-is-madatory-for-mating theory.

Survival of the fittest. If girls were never attracted to the 'wussy' nice guys, they'd die out due to lack of breeding. You can be an aplha male all you want, but there's too kinds of it: Natural, and Forced. The Naturals are the ones that do the breeding. The Forced often come off as fake (and if they dont, then women really need to open their eyes, cause its pretty obvious). If women were NEVER attracted to nice guys, there would be NO niec guys. Obviously there's still a few girls out there that still believe in a good faithful, upstanding nice guy. From my experience these are the girls that ACTUALLY realize that they don't want the 'alpha-male'.

From my observations anyway.

Good point. But also at the same time the alpha-male is slowly changing from the strong man to a more intelligent man. Not nerdy, but a man who can get out of trouble and maintain his family in the "information" age. Brawn is still the majority of course, but attractiveness will evolve.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I ASKED A GAL OUT

just saying....

Which means y'did good.

Ty, i needed someone to actually tell me i acomplished something.... lol

Ty, i needed someone to actually tell me i acomplished something.... lol

And now that you have the balls to do it, all you need is the skills.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I'm glad you asked that girl out. In fact I'm glad you got rejected, because now you know it's not as bad as you thought.

There's one flaw in the confidense-arrogance-is-madatory-for-mating theory.

Survival of the fittest. If girls were never attracted to the 'wussy' nice guys, they'd die out due to lack of breeding. You can be an aplha male all you want, but there's too kinds of it: Natural, and Forced. The Naturals are the ones that do the breeding. The Forced often come off as fake (and if they dont, then women really need to open their eyes, cause its pretty obvious). If women were NEVER attracted to nice guys, there would be NO niec guys. Obviously there's still a few girls out there that still believe in a good faithful, upstanding nice guy. From my experience these are the girls that ACTUALLY realize that they don't want the 'alpha-male'.

From my observations anyway.

The nice guy stuff comes from how we are raised, and trying to make the adults happy. Our mums bought 'nice' clothes for because they would make us a 'nice boy' and we went along with it and learned how to eliminate conflict and all the other needy traits.

Girls do sometimes settle for nice guys who are providers, (at later ages it means they have money) but they are still hardwired to cheat on/leave them for an alpha male.

Women can see through the fake, but after some time it won't be fake anymore. Just like riding a bike :thumbup:

Okay, well this is not about me, but to a friend that I used to know and moved about 200 miles from me that I write to on the internet. His scenario is about a girl that he likes so I'm going to just quote the letter he sent me and see if someone can reply. By the way, he's 18.

He wrote:

About a week ago I started going to a lounge that's close to where I live, the place is nice and everything, but that's not the point, lol. There is this very attractive girl that works there as a hostess, and she could be the prettiest girl I've seen in a very long time, at least here. She appears a little older than me. I notice she makes eye contact with me from time to time and she greets me. Again, that is her job- to be nice to people. I really want to start some kind of conversation with her to get to know her better and develop familiarity, ask her if she's single, would she like to go out sometime, etc. What I see extremely difficult here is that this is her work place, and I just don't know how to approach her, and when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Check back through this thread for my posts and copy and paste them if you want to help him. (In fact, if you do send me a copy of my posts so I can put them all in 1 spot)

The only advice I'll give now that I haven't already said is since he see's her often the game changes. It's not a 20 minute club pickup, he can take his time and give her time to miss him. Open her, talk a little, DHV and maybe run a routine then tell her he has to go. Come back another time, use callback humor* to get her in an attracted state again and continue. After 3-4 times he can get her numberand ask her out. DHVs, routines, asking a girl out and getting a number have all been covered in depth throughout the thread.

*Callback humor is when you bring up something funny from your initial conversion, which gets her back into an emotive and attracted state. A nickname, a tease, continuing a role play etc.

edit: I just remembered this from ages ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBajY8W0xjw

It proves it's not what you talk about, but how you talk about it. Neil either wrote in his book or emailed me that mystery would go out with the pua's leeching off him, and they would run their best routines and he would recite his shopping list, and he would still do better.

I need a bit of advice,There are these two girls i know let's call them girl A and girl B

Girl A

She is soooo pretty, im a pretty average guy, stuck in the middle class society of high school shes in the upper class society I asked her out about 2 years ago let's say she turned me down she's pretty but a first rate b...., you might not like me saying that about a girl but if you met her you would know, after that i moved on but she's been acting weird for the past month going out of her way to talk to me (small talk, how are ya etc) then today she asked me out and said everything i was doing this past year was to make her jealous and she knows i like her and she said she loved him. I stared at her and walked away. This is where Girl B comes in

Girl B

She is pretty but not as pretty as Girl A, she's also pretty much middle class, about 1 year after A turned me down i asked out B she said yes and we've been together as bf and gf for the past year and it's going pretty great and i thought i was past A but we've been having problems lately and with A's proclamation of love which i don't even know is sincere i'm not sure how i feel about either.

Oh im so confused

So Girl A is pretty. So what? You've pretty much explained that this is the only thing she has going for her. Stay with your girlfriend. A telling you she loves you is probably her being an overdramatic, jealous teenage girl. Just take the fact that A's jealous of your girlfriend, and that you've found someone better than A. Other than that, ignore A.

Just a side note, but who cares what social class someone is from? It shouldn't change the way you feel about them.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Just a side note, but who cares what social class someone is from? It shouldn't change the way you feel about them.

It's about whether or not you can get in a relationship with them.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

It's true. I tend not to be an "alpha male" (Unless I have a point to make, then you better watch out), but I've still found girls who are attracted to me.

Oh [cabbage] watch out guys, when there's a point ankerin to be made get the [bleep] out the way.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Girls do sometimes settle for nice guys who are providers, (at later ages it means they have money) but they are still hardwired to cheat on/leave them for an alpha male.

Which is the problem behind many divorces in western countries. There is freedom of choice, and there are biological urges which are not controllable. Well, I wouldn't entirely blame it on women, but men as well.

Just as men usually prefer a woman who is healthy and at least not very obese, women usually prefer physical men (though everybody is an individual, so you can't generalize 'men' and 'women').

The issue boils down largely to the fact that men neglect themselves. This frustrates some women, just as some husbands can become dissatisfied when their ex-beautiful wife turns into a lazy slob. There are also numerous studies and proof about monogamy being unnatural[1]. Up to over a half of people in 'committed' relationships eventually cheat, even those in decades-long marriages.

So if you want to stick with your woman/man for a long time, you must know how to be his/her best friend, what needs the person has, how to entertain them, etc... If some of these needs go unmet, especially the physical ones, the relationship has no ground to stand on. The man/woman will meet those needs with someone else behind your back, they don't disappear just because you're in a "relationship".

And it's not just the older people who cheat. Even people 18-25 who profess eternal love to their partner often cheat 1-2 years down the road when they become 'bored' (at younger than 18 it's even worse with the 2 week romances which are nothing but lust). I've been in 1 long term relationship and some shorter ones, imo living with one person for extended periods of time (besides family members) creates tension and frustration, becoming 'bored' of the other, etc.. But, again, everyone has their preferences. For some people it works great for years.

Also, having a child occassionally does wonders for relationships, though this isn't a minute issue for most tip.it'ers (albeit there are plenty of parents here too). Children truly can bind a family together and couples usually find it very meaningful to bring and raise a new life in the world, and nurture him/her.

Edited by BlueLancer

I have something interesting to add to that. Back in the day, monogamy didn't exist. Males and females just mated with whoever they were attracted to. Males in power would have numerous fertile women that he wanted for himself (to raise his own value) which brought about adultery. After the laws were passed it was only a matter of time before it became part of the culture, and now having multiple partners is often looked down upon.

step by step:

*high fives Alexpop11*

*agrees with Doomsavenger [from pg 244]*

*agrees with Lenticular*

and who ever had the girl A&B problem...please don't be a douche to your girl. If you have feelings fo rher, stay with her. It's not worth leaving her for someone you know to be a [bleep]. Unless your absolutly certain that it wouldn't ever work out with "B". But even then, it's a [bleep] move to dump your girl and immidiatly start going out with a better looking one. Imagine if she did that to you. Not cool, dude. Not cool.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I <3: you Reb. :rolleyes:

Don't we all.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Meh, I couldn't find that girl all week. And it's not an excuse for being too nervous, because I'm not, I just literally could not find her. Would calling her up be a good idea, or should I just wait until next week and do it in person?

EDIT: Never mind, she's busy anyway. [bleep].

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

Thought I'd post some random ideas on building attraction before you even talk to the girl. I've been experimenting with it and gotten 3-4 girls attracted, and 1 girl who actually wants to be FBs (so our mutual friend says) and I've talked to her once ever for about 2 minutes.

The pua material talks about social proof where either somebody talks about you positively, or you are seen either as a leader of a group, or with women.

I talk up my friends and they do the same, it raises both our value because when I say things about a friend to raise his value, he wouldn't be hanging out with me unless I also have value. Then you have being seen as the leader of the group. Position yourself so you're the one leaning back on a wall or something so it looks like everyone is gaming you. You don't have to be the loudest and biggest to be the alpha of the group, just position yourself well and have alpha body language, which brings me to the part I've been experimenting with.

An alpha male moves slowly but deliberately, without many sudden movements. He does not qualify himself or make excuses for personal flaws, or brags. His focus is where he is, he isn't looking around because the fun isn't elsewhere. He isn't impressed by anything the beta male does and he isn't looking for anyone's approval.

Thought I'd post some random ideas on building attraction before you even talk to the girl. I've been experimenting with it and gotten 3-4 girls attracted, and 1 girl who actually wants to be FBs (so our mutual friend says) and I've talked to her once ever for about 2 minutes.

The pua material talks about social proof where either somebody talks about you positively, or you are seen either as a leader of a group, or with women.

I talk up my friends and they do the same, it raises both our value because when I say things about a friend to raise his value, he wouldn't be hanging out with me unless I also have value. Then you have being seen as the leader of the group. Position yourself so you're the one leaning back on a wall or something so it looks like everyone is gaming you. You don't have to be the loudest and biggest to be the alpha of the group, just position yourself well and have alpha body language, which brings me to the part I've been experimenting with.

An alpha male moves slowly but deliberately, without many sudden movements. He does not qualify himself or make excuses for personal flaws, or brags. His focus is where he is, he isn't looking around because the fun isn't elsewhere. He isn't impressed by anything the beta male does and he isn't looking for anyone's approval.

I've done that for the past year, I can tell you it does not work with women in this location. its either Big Car, 6 Pack Abs, Money or gtfo.

Popoto.~<3

I've done that for the past year, I can tell you it does not work with women in this location. its either Big Car, 6 Pack Abs, Money or gtfo.

That my friend, is a limiting belief that can only hurt you.

I should add that social proof alone won't do it (unless it's lots of social proof, an inexperienced girl, or a combination) but every piece helps.

That my friend, is a limiting belief that can only hurt you.

I should add that social proof alone won't do it (unless it's lots of social proof, an inexperienced girl, or a combination) but every piece helps.

Would me being a magnet for Virgin, No-Social-Life, Uptight Women have anything to do with it?

Popoto.~<3