"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

I currently have three girls who want to like, no relationship or anything, just sex. with me. and like, four girls who are all awesome who I've been flirting with loads and who I have possibilities of dating. It's kind of overwhelming.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, not all women want "care-free sex", especially at 16.

You know the wrong people then, and no I'm not introducing, find your own women.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I currently have three girls who want to like, no relationship or anything, just sex. with me. and like, four girls who are all awesome who I've been flirting with loads and who I have possibilities of dating. It's kind of overwhelming.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, not all women want "care-free sex", especially at 16.

You know the wrong people then, and no I'm not introducing, find your own women.

No such thing as wrong people, just different people. Or, maybe those who do not have loose morals.

No such thing as wrong people, just different people. Or, maybe those who do not have loose morals.

He didn't say the people were wrong in general, just that they weren't a valid sample to acquire statistical data about a 16-year-old's willingness to have loveless intercourse.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

He didn't say the people were wrong in general, just that they weren't a valid sample to acquire statistical data about a 16-year-old's willingness to have loveless intercourse.

I see your point. I should have taken some caffeine to wake myself up >.<

What do morals have to do with wanting sex?

Some people have moral standards where they don't [bleep] any 2 logged thing that moves. We like to call those people conservative.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Some people have moral standards where they don't [bleep] any 2 logged thing that moves. We like to call those people conservative.

Oh. I just call them vaginally challenged.

Perfect house quote for this:

You mean that thing that kicks in when there's no logical reason to behave the way people want you to?

The Bible says its wrong to have sex outside the bond of marriage, and that anyone who does so is going to hell. That's what I learned from church last Sunday.

I know a lot of christians who broke that rule a long time ago. Then again they also work on sundays and think women are equal to men.

I'll be blunt... Am I attractive (at all)? I honestly have no idea and I can't ask anybody in real life or judge myself >.>

Your picture in the irl pic thread won't work for me.

The Bible says its wrong to have sex outside the bond of marriage, and that anyone who does so is going to hell. That's what I learned from church last Sunday.

The bible also says you cannot have contact with a woman on her period (Lev. 15:19-24) cannot work on the sabbath under pain of death (Exodus 35:2) and that slavery is acceptable (For example, Lev. 25:44-47)

Amaranth_GTO.png

The bible also says you cannot have contact with a woman on her period (Lev. 15:19-24) cannot work on the sabbath under pain of death (Exodus 35:2) and that slavery is acceptable (For example, Lev. 25:44-47)

And the bible also says that we don't have to follow the old testament anymore. Please don't bash a religion when you haven't done any actual research on it.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

They see me trollin,' I be rollin.'

I don't put any stake in what I said in my last post. Nothing is morally wrong with wanting sex. The only belief I hold on the matter is that I want that close connection with only one person in my life.

And I wasn't making fun of religion either. Anyone who knows me on this forum would know I'm actually quite a devout Christian. And I know what the Bible says, I've read it. (Yes, entirely.)

Flyingjj.png

Ok, so I have this huge problem.

The other day, the girl I liked asked me who I liked, and knowing that she had a boyfriend, I tried to avoid saying that I liked her (I'm not exactly sure why, but I did). After she had asked me several times, I gave in. But I still didn't want to say that I liked her yet, so I said the name of a random girl. So the girl I like told the girl I said I liked, now she is all flirty with me, and thinks that I like her.

So, what do I do?

EDIT: I'm just gonna stay out of this one.

But lets please not start a religious debate here. Please.

The other day, the girl I liked asked me who I liked, and knowing that she had a boyfriend, I tried to avoid saying that I liked her (I'm not exactly sure why, but I did). After she had asked me several times, I gave in. But I still didn't want to say that I liked her yet, so I said the name of a random girl. So the girl I like told the girl I said I liked, now she is all flirty with me, and thinks that I like her.

So, what do I do?

Never give in. NEVER. But you should really try things out with this random girl. Especially since the other girl has a boyfriend. Who knows, it could turn out to be something good. If not, what do you have to lose? And just curious, but how old are you?

Amaranth_GTO.png

Hm. I feel like I have everything I need to get a girl, except the confidence to back it up. I remember reading some article on this thread about "smart guys." Pretty much everything there applies to me, especially the whole "I'm used to having time to think and so I have trouble keeping a conversation going" thing. I'm not uptight in a conversation, at all. I can relax. I just have no idea what to say or do. And my social status in school doesn't help at all. :mellow:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I'll be blunt... Am I attractive (at all)? I honestly have no idea and I can't ask anybody in real life or judge myself >.>

You could work on yourself a lot and you would be very good-looking. You have a good facial structure. But you need to get to work. Get a haircut, shave, be sure to wash your face twice a day, moisturize, etc. There's a lot. And start working out. If anything, it makes you feel better.

Sticky, there will be one catalyst that will snap everything into place for you in school. School definitely makes you a different person than outside of it, but there will come one thing that will make the differences very subtle. For me, it was mostly theater. Where I used to somewhat care how my classmates thought of me, now I honestly couldn't give a [bleep], and it's netted me friends galore. Mainly older friends, true, and the sophomores that don't know me fairly well despise me for no reason, but, hey, it's lonely at the top. Or close to the top, wherever I am. Hey, maybe I'm at the bottom. Or taking the tram.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

So, what do I do?

Good that you didn't tell her. It would [bleep] you over in the end. Trust me.

Lent: Maybe it'll be choir. ;) Even if it doesn't turn me into a chick magnet, I can't wait. Ees gon' be fooon.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

You could work on yourself a lot and you would be very good-looking. You have a good facial structure. But you need to get to work. Get a haircut, shave, be sure to wash your face twice a day, moisturize, etc. There's a lot. And start working out. If anything, it makes you feel better.

I agree. Your eyes are a nice colour. But do everything Lent said.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Pretty much. Here are some of my opinions:

Short hair is more attractive on 95% of guys.

Facial hair, especially just a mustache/mini-beard: bad.

It looks like you have pretty good skin, that's good but make sure you do what Lent says to keep it that way.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Pretty much. Here are some of my opinions:

Short hair is more attractive on 95% of guys.

Facial hair, especially just a mustache/mini-beard: bad.

It looks like you have pretty good skin, that's good but make sure you do what Lent says to keep it that way.

I hear Handlebar Mustaches are all the rage these days. (Your image isn't working at the moment on "RL Pics")

@top-of-page, Way to take things OUT of context. (Points finger at Ryan)

Popoto.~<3

Shave and get a haircut, I know that much. Go to a nice salon, as "girly" as it is they can do magic with unruly hair.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

EDIT: I'm just gonna stay out of this one.

But lets please not start a religious debate here. Please.

So, what do I do?

Never give in. NEVER. But you should really try things out with this random girl. Especially since the other girl has a boyfriend. Who knows, it could turn out to be something good. If not, what do you have to lose? And just curious, but how old are you?

She's unattractive though. And I'm 14.