"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Hakaan, you should go to Chapters or whatever large book store you can find and get one that helps deal with what you're going through.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Not too much, they let me do what I want for the most part except for a few things. And I also have to pay for everything I buy myself. It can get rather annoying tbh. But why does that matter?

My Adolescent Psychology Major is showing. I'm looking for correlation between parenting styles and personality of kids. I've found strong correlation with semi-tyrannical parenting and self hatred.

Research has already shown authoritarian parenting styles leads to low self-esteem

77yLQy8.png

Not too much, they let me do what I want for the most part except for a few things. And I also have to pay for everything I buy myself. It can get rather annoying tbh. But why does that matter?

My Adolescent Psychology Major is showing. I'm looking for correlation between parenting styles and personality of kids. I've found strong correlation with semi-tyrannical parenting and self hatred.

Research has already shown authoritarian parenting styles leads to low self-esteem

authoritarian has too loose of a definition for me. I'm trying to create a more specific flow chart. or grid. which ever presents the findings better.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Looking good makes other perceive you in a new fashion. Respect yourself, and people will respect you. Like yourself, and people will like you too. We are sheep by nature. Feeling good about yourself will make other's feel the same. It only takes a few simple perspective changes to completely revamp your lifestyle. [or contentness of your current lifestyle]

I couldn't agree with this more. Self-confidence is a major aspect in how others view you.

A few months ago, I was depressed and got on myself for every little thing I did wrong. I practically cut out my social life because of the little confidence I had in myself. Once I got out of that, I immediately noticed a change as more people wanted to be around me and my social life was getting back to where it was. If you go around confident and secure, others will take notice, trust me.

It also feels a hell of a lot better to be happy with yourself than it does to be negative towards yourself, even though the negativity might seem to be the easier route to take.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I didn't know there was a thread for this, but my only pieces of advice are 1) Treat the girl/woman how you want to be treated. (First grade stuffs.) and 2) Make sure you set limits and boundaries so things never get out of hand and leads to a fight. :)

Turnpikes.png

to all you young bucks, a word of corrupted advice: It takes a high school girl roughly a year [pending her own experiences in relationships] to realize that you are hooking up with her, and really have no intention of committing. Make use of that year.

Hmm, at 19 I'm not too old to make use of that advice, am I?

Also 19. Still using it.

Seen that happen many times. It's why you men have a reputation of thinking with your penises. Don't forget to be proud of that. :thumbup:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Seen that happen many times. It's why you men have a reputation of thinking with your penises. Don't forget to be proud of that. :thumbup:

Most of us are scum. I've walked on the nice guy side of things. I prefer this.

That's because you don't get to console the girls in tears. :thumbdown:

People like that tick me off.

Which is why I'm not going to reply to you again

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Pssh, High school advice is young bucks? I wonder to hear what the actual older crowd would have to offer in the realm of relationships. :P

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I'm both scum and a nice guy. I have a naturally helpful nature, but I can still get what I want thanks to my silver tongue.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

to all you young bucks, a word of corrupted advice: It takes a high school girl roughly a year [pending her own experiences in relationships] to realize that you are hooking up with her, and really have no intention of committing. Make use of that year.

Blah, I could never do that. I'd feel awful. Unless it was one of those relationships where both of you know its all about the sex, but then again she would realize that from the start. Though, getting a girl attached to you and than using her like that... yea that's not me :P

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

That's because you don't get to console the girls in tears. :thumbdown:

People like that tick me off.

Which is why I'm not going to reply to you again

Opinion noted, just know that I was in a very deep and meaningful relationship, madly in love with a girl for 3 years until she had sex with my friend, leaving me with very little knowledge of the real life dating world. I'm just piecing it all together. Girls don't cheat on the scum bags. Dog eat dog world.

It's easy for guys to go that way when they find out being the nice guy doesn't work for them. I was a nice guy and girls would walk all over me, using me as an emotional crutch while they developed feelings for others.

Then I tried something different and a girl fell for me within hours when the first thing I said to her was accusing her of drinking out of a toilet with her ipod in her top pocket because she said she dropped her ipod in one. I was amazed and intrigued.

Years later I'm much more successful with women, why would I ever go back to being the nice guy?

The door swings both ways.

It's easy for guys to go that way when they find out being the nice guy doesn't work for them. I was a nice guy and girls would walk all over me, using me as an emotional crutch while they developed feelings for others.

Then I tried something different and a girl fell for me within hours when the first thing I said to her was accusing her of drinking out of a toilet with her ipod in her top pocket because she said she dropped her ipod in one. I was amazed and intrigued.

Years later I'm much more successful with women, why would I ever go back to being the nice guy?

The door swings both ways.

This.

I was on the greener side of the fence for many years, you can even search back and see me arguing with fiery passion against this kind of thing [mostly against IamDan lol] but...it just works. And if this is what life truly wants of me, there's no sense in turning back.

This is why I've stopped caring about relationships to be honest. EVERY woman I met used me as their emotional tissue when something was wrong. Now-a-days I honestly dont care and as soon as I get the income im going into town every weekend.

Although when people like Fastotoise brag about every hole he sticks it in, it does irritate me somewhat.

Popoto.~<3

Well, it's led me to conclude this page as such: Nice guys never get laid. Yup, against all laws of evolution and such (which should have weeded this gene out), general "bad boys" so to speak get laid more often, if at all. And most of those are generally arrogant [puncture]s, generally being the key word.

I guess I'll be dark and sarcastic from now on, maybe it'll help. That and women seem to only want to use you and then throw you away.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

http://www.daily-ins...s-06082011.html

This thread needs an atmosphere change, like yesterday. can someone please come in here saying that they met the most beautiful girl so that we can instruct him on how to be a proper gentlemen, and treat her right and then have her fall for him so that they may live happily ever after? The right way. None of this modern-sensitive ass-hat thing.

Would it kill the world to give me a success story right now?

I want the loser to win. Just once. pretty please?