"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Just remember that she has feelings for you, which means it's likely to turn into a mess if you have sex with her and still don't want to be with her later on.

Just remember that she has feelings for you, which means it's likely to turn into a mess if you have sex with her and still don't want to be with her later on.

This. You'd think you'd know by now...

Hakaan, focus on improving yourself as a person. Go to the gym, learn to have fun, get really good at whatever you love doing, etc. See this. That gives you self-esteem. And once you ahve self-esteem, you can stop thinking realistically, nothing of the sort will ever happen to you.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I've learned from the past that friends with benefits doesn't end well at all, especially if one person has feelings for the other... not a good road to go down.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I'm well aware of the consequences of my potential actions. I accept this responsibility, and the inevitable [cabbage] storm that succeeds it.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well guys i finally asked the most amazing girl to prom.... AND SHE SAID YES :D

rs assipies 1 rest of humanity 0

all joking aside, my prom is 17 days away, would you guys advise trying to arrange a date before that to get to know each other better or better not to press my luck?

item number 2, she already has a full limo (note i wasn't trying to leave this to the last second but i had surgery on the day prom tickets even went on sale) should i meet the parents and then take my own ride over or would that be too bizarre?

finally i would love any prom tips from you guys, obvious manners hygiene hair compliments corsage but is their anything subtle that tripped up you guys on your big day?

thanks again this thread rocks

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

I'm well aware of the consequences of my potential actions. I accept this responsibility, and the inevitable [cabbage] storm that succeeds it.

Wait, so you know you're going to be using her and hurting her, but you accept this responsability? Am I missing something?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

lol-[cabbage]storm-brewing.jpg

(I just wanted to use that pic)

Popoto.~<3

That's just stupid lol

77yLQy8.png

Wait, so you know you're going to be using her and hurting her, but you accept this responsability? Am I missing something?

You're not missing anything, you're just not agreeing with it.

RPG's girl knows he doesn't like her, she cannot expect anything new to come up. It's HER fault if she gets "hurt" in the future or creates drama. RPG's just taking advantage of what he's acquired; it's nothing to fuss over if you can deal with conflict.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

RPG's girl knows he doesn't like her, she cannot expect anything new to come up. It's HER fault if she gets "hurt" in the future or creates drama. RPG's just taking advantage of what he's acquired; it's nothing to fuss over if you can deal with conflict.

Taking advantage is pretty [cabbage]ty though.

If she accepted, she probably has no idea what's going to happen to her; remember we're not talking about adults. RPG, on the other hand, knows full well what's going to happen. It's like encouraging someone to make a mistake because it's going to get you something. I'm sorry, but if he had any sense of responsibility and maturity he'd be saving her the pain instead of thinking with his [bleep]. It's completely selfish. Helping is brownie points, not acting is okay, but harming for your own good seems so obviously wrong...

But she already knows he doesn't like her. She already asked him out, he said no. That's a pretty damn clear indication that he has no romantic feelings for her. You learn "no is no" when you're two years old.

I'll agree with you if RPG is deliberating leading her on, by never stating the fact they are in a mutual relationship for sex, but it didn't happen that way.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

But she already knows he doesn't like her. She already asked him out, he said no. That's a pretty damn clear indication that he has no romantic feelings for her.

I'll agree with you if RPG is deliberating leading her on, by never stating the fact they are in a mutual relationship for sex, but it didn't happen that way.

I think in that case, he really needs to stress the fact that this isn't a dating process, that romantic feelings will never grow out of it, and that if she's not ready for that, she should just give it up. If it's already done, I guess there's nothing left but for her to fall flat on her face then hate him/learn something.

And regardless, this is probably something he could save her from. He might not be doing the wrong thing, but he's certainly not being a great guy. And when you've got a chance to easily do something great for someone, shouldn't you take it?

This. You'd think you'd know by now...

Hakaan, focus on improving yourself as a person. Go to the gym, learn to have fun, get really good at whatever you love doing, etc. See this. That gives you self-esteem. And once you ahve self-esteem, you can stop thinking realistically, nothing of the sort will ever happen to you.

Of maybe the 10 pages I've read of this lengthy thread, that post was actually one of them. I just can't seem to find my niche in society and I don't have anything to be proud of. The only thing I have that's respectable in the eyes of maybe at least 1 person in the world is my runescape account. Which to be honest isn't all that good, but above average. Too bad I can't tell anyone I know irl about it because they just don't care.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

But she already knows he doesn't like her. She already asked him out, he said no. That's a pretty damn clear indication that he has no romantic feelings for her.

I think in that case, he really needs to stress the fact that this isn't a dating process, that romantic feelings will never grow out of it, and that if she's not ready for that, she should just give it up. If it's already done, I guess there's nothing left but for her to fall flat on her face then hate him/learn something.

And regardless, this is probably something he could save her from. He might not be doing the wrong thing, but he's certainly not being a great guy. And when you've got a chance to easily do something great for someone, shouldn't you take it?

I am not offended by your questioning of my morality. I made it rather clear to her that I'm not one for relationships and feelings and whatnot, and the friends with benefits thing was her idea. While I could have said no...would you? I don't even think she has feelings for me to be honest, considering she texts my buddy ALL THE TIME stuff like 'hey come drink with me and sleep over, I don't have cooties ;) " and trying to get him to hook up with her. So...I feel I'm not exactly going against any moral standard here lol. [and for the record, my buddy's trying to get with her friend, so he's obviously not interested in her either]

I am not offended by your questioning of my morality. I made it rather clear to her that I'm not one for relationships and feelings and whatnot, and the friends with benefits thing was her idea. While I could have said no...would you? I don't even think she has feelings for me to be honest, considering she texts my buddy ALL THE TIME stuff like 'hey come drink with me and sleep over, I don't have cooties ;) " and trying to get him to hook up with her. So...I feel I'm not exactly going against any moral standard here lol. [and for the record, my buddy's trying to get with her friend, so he's obviously not interested in her either]

Well she's a [bleep] then by the sounds of it... What happened to standards..

Well, texts aside, yeah, actually, I would refuse that, it just seemed like easy sex with someone not so interesting and with pain involved for this person. Now it seems like easy sex with someone not so interesting and with no strings attached. Not so different from masturbation, I guess, but that's my virgin point of view.

Of maybe the 10 pages I've read of this lengthy thread, that post was actually one of them. I just can't seem to find my niche in society and I don't have anything to be proud of. The only thing I have that's respectable in the eyes of maybe at least 1 person in the world is my runescape account. Which to be honest isn't all that good, but above average. Too bad I can't tell anyone I know irl about it because they just don't care.

I'm assuming you're under 25? Maybe you should quit Runescape for a bit and find something creative to do.

I'm assuming you're under 25? Maybe you should quit Runescape for a bit and find something creative to do.

Best advice given on this thread ever.

@Standard_Pix:

Why so judgmental? Not everyone wants a serious relationship. That doesn't make them [bleep]...

Take up an instrument. Something to do with yourself that could become a chick magnet, maybe.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Take up an instrument. Something to do with yourself that could become a chick magnet, maybe.

I played piano and some drums for a while, but that never really got me anywhere. I ended up quitting.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.