"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

I frankly don't get how you learn to appreciate such resistance. I mean, if somebody closes the doors to me like that, in my books it's because she doesn't like me. It makes no sense to me that somebody who likes me would pull of such amounts of resistance. What exactly goes in your mind, for you get into that kind of conclusion?

Thrill of the chase.

The way she spoke about it was in a flirty way, combined with body language, so she either did a good job at pretending to be interested, or is actually interested.

I'm also not scared of being rejected and I'm not paranoid that everyone has something against me. It's better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all.

Think of it like arm wrestling. Just because your opponent's pushing, doesn't mean you should curl up into a ball with your arms protecting your neck. Just push harder.

Dodgy analogy...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

It's how uni students get drunk over here. They haven't got the money to get pissed off anything else.

After spending last night at Café de Paris, this is exactly what I'll be doing from now on.

Met a really nice woman last night, didn't do anything because we were drunk, but she's making it a challenge for me to get anything out of her (as in, number etc), which I like. A lot. Shall see how it goes.

The battle cry of every sex offender

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Who's Zach?

I say fo or it cause like if yiou don't now youll be thikn ing about it all summer and if you do it now you'll have time to get it off your mind, yknow?> Maybe you wojnt see her ject semserre, who nkows? but you might as well hll her and find out!

I suppose i should translate this for the betterment of the thread lol. I beleive what I said was ->

"I say go for it because if you don't do it now, you'll be kicking yourself later when you're thinking about it all summer long. If you get a definite answer right here right now, you have the entire summer to go nuts and get your mind off it. Maybe you won't ... [i dont know what I was trying to say here rofl] ... But you might as well ask her and find out!"

And you're never too old for "hey I like you". Works wonders all through college too ;)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Think of it like arm wrestling. Just because your opponent's pushing, doesn't mean you should curl up into a ball with your arms protecting your neck. Just push harder.

Dodgy analogy...

The way I see it with girls it's more like they're the ones who curl up and you can either piss them off more or go away.

signaturemw.png

Dodgy analogy...

The way I see it with girls it's more like they're the ones who curl up and you can either piss them off more or go away.

It's a flirt thing. I don't get it much neither, you're not gonna change it though. Don't think too much about it.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It's how uni students get drunk over here. They haven't got the money to get pissed off anything else.

After spending last night at Café de Paris, this is exactly what I'll be doing from now on.

Met a really nice woman last night, didn't do anything because we were drunk, but she's making it a challenge for me to get anything out of her (as in, number etc), which I like. A lot. Shall see how it goes.

I frankly don't get how you learn to appreciate such resistance. I mean, if somebody closes the doors to me like that, in my books it's because she doesn't like me. It makes no sense to me that somebody who likes me would pull of such amounts of resistance. What exactly goes in your mind, for you get into that kind of conclusion?

This is obviously a woman who wants Ben (hobgoblinpie) to prove himself for her - mystery can be intensely attractive to some. Everyone's different though.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Dodgy analogy...

It's a flirt thing. I don't get it much neither, you're not gonna change it though. Don't think too much about it.

Indeed it's difficult to understand, it hurts your brain, it makes your life suck at school if you don't get the trick, and it's sometimes unnecessary. I was about to compare it to maths, but I just remembered maths actually make sense.

But I guess as long as you know what's waiting for you, you can get the job done. This thread is actually interesting. So what do you think is worth doing in Ben's situation?

signaturemw.png

Keep pushing. I'm assuming they've joked around, smiled to each other, etc. Those are indicators the girl isn't flipping her [cabbage]. If the girl starts smiling nervously, looking around as if for an escape route, etc, you know it's not working out. You should subscribe to David DeAngelo's newsletter, it'll shed some light on things. Or maybe make you accept that they will forever be dark.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I'm not going to force anything. Just meet up and see how it goes. When talking we both (I could see she was and I couldn't help doing it myself) that cute affectionate 'kind-of-giggly' smile at each other. Mainly just chatting and a bit of dancing. I'm assuming I didn't make an absolute prat of myself, and if I did, she must have seen it as a confidence thing, because she didn't run away.

Either way, not going to force anything.

I didn't mean "push" in the literal sense by the way. Whatever he's been doing, it's been working.

Pfffft. Yeah, in Newcastle maybe. Plebs.

-

Just kidding, I'm the goonmaster.

I've had good tasting goon before, unfortunately the guy was too drunk to remember what brand it was.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Everytime I like a girl enough to do something, I learn she has a boyfriend. Not any boyfriend, a boyfriend of 1-2 years together. Jeez. Advice? If I recall, people advice not to enter such messes - I can see why.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Everytime I like a girl enough to do something, I learn she has a boyfriend. Not any boyfriend, a boyfriend of 1-2 years together. Jeez. Advice? If I recall, people advice not to enter such messes - I can see why.

Look for woman who are flirty and single. Easie Peasie.

WqvZe.png

92 Fishing | 92 Firemaking | 92 Dungeoneering | 99 Cooking

100% FTP | 800+ Total | 19 Combat

Optima dies.. prima fugit. .::. Forever a Harpy

Fruity lexia is the only somewhat drinkable good I found.

If you have a problem like that, think of ways to find out if she is single. Personally I just go ahead and assume she is-women cheat just as much as men anyway.

Maybe just turn it into a cold read. Make up a story about how you read an article about how women in a relationship automatically think of their partner when you ask them what they are up to later. (ask her first then explain and say you were testing it.)

Android tif needs an edit button.

If you tap your post, an edit button should pop up :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog