"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Okay so despite all odds I've somehow managed to get a boyfriend. We've been friends at Uni together since September so when we became a 'couple' there's no real dating phase of it, or getting to know each other sort of thing. We just spend out time up in his uni room watching anime and stuff... But what sort of 'date' type things could we do together that would be appropriate for two people who already know each other well? I know getting to know each other is a big part of the whole point of dating but I don't want to just spend all our time up in his room.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Okay so despite all odds I've somehow managed to get a boyfriend. We've been friends at Uni together since September so when we became a 'couple' there's no real dating phase of it, or getting to know each other sort of thing. We just spend out time up in his uni room watching anime and stuff... But what sort of 'date' type things could we do together that would be appropriate for two people who already know each other well? I know getting to know each other is a big part of the whole point of dating but I don't want to just spend all our time up in his room.

You could grab lunch, go to a movie, anything really. Dating isn't overly complicated.

tFtfA.jpg

I recommend NOT going to a movie if you want to get to know them. While I love it as a first date choice, it's not a real opurtunity for conversation. I suggest a nice walk of your hometown. GREAT conversation ensues.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So me and Ellen had a proper talk yesterday - we both established our boundaries and both promised to eachother that we'd try hard as hell not to hurt the other again - not much else I can really do.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Picnic! I really enjoy taking girls ice skating, I'm good enough at it to impress them, and most of the time I get to teach them how to skate, which is a great way to start talking with them as you can easily joke about how much they suck. If you don't start turning it to praise at how they're improving they won't want to talk with you later though.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Picnic! I really enjoy taking girls ice skating, I'm good enough at it to impress them, and most of the time I get to teach them how to skate, which is a great way to start talking with them as you can easily joke about how much they suck. If you don't start turning it to praise at how they're improving they won't want to talk with you later though.

Why wasnt I invited? ;__;

Popoto.~<3

I can vouch for that method. 4 hour lab sessions provide infinite chances for berating your hot female lab partner over their general [cabbage]ness at using micropipettes, spectrophotometers or anything else for that matter.

Why wasnt I invited? ;__;

Most of the times it's been before we met/really started hanging out.

I saw a quote of FB, try telling it to the girl you love and see how she reacts.

Boy: "I love you."

Girl: "Prove it, shout to the world that you love me."

Boy: *Whispers* "I love you."

Girl: "Why did you whisper it to me?"

Boy: "Because you are my world."

Smooth.

Is it worth letting people know that me and Ellen are back together? It seems to generate an awful lot of gossip in my school, but at the same time, the question of "Are you back with Ellen?" is getting real annoying.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Don't be put off by gossip, Sam. She's your girlfriend and if people really find the need to spread rumors/gossip then they must be insecure or jealous. I say let them know, it doesn't change the fact that you're dating again, so who gives a [cabbage].

Put it as your relationship status.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Problem solved.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Hooked up with this girl that I've been talking to for about a month, tonight. She kept biting my chin, and I almost literally threw up at one point her tongue was so far jammed down my throat.

Someone needs to teach people how to make out right. Legit.

She kept biting my chin

21mi2ae.jpg

Hooked up with this girl that I've been talking to for about a month, tonight. She kept biting my chin, and I almost literally threw up at one point her tongue was so far jammed down my throat.

The sex will probably be great though.

The sex will probably be great though.

I feel like you were being sarcastic, but I wouldn't doubt it to be honest.

I'll tell you when I find out ;)

when i had it with(how its called in english?) a girl it whent out because of a stupid [bycicle] who was telling it to everyone and she didnt like it.

seccond time,not long ago, i liked here and it [failled] up because well i dont know...in the beginning it went all good,felt really good to.

and than1 time bam it all went down...friend say you gotta move on.

but im really like wtf..

TKD-is-it.png

when i had it with(how its called in english?) a girl it whent out because of a stupid [bycicle] who was telling it to everyone and she didnt like it.

seccond time,not long ago, i liked here and it [failled] up because well i dont know...in the beginning it went all good,felt really good to.

but im really like wtf..

Got with? (How I would say it, may vary in American.)

Also, are you asking for advice or just stating?

:huh:

but im really like wtf..

i wanna knwo how it can go from top to flop while i didnt change.

i find that really confusing :huh:

TKD-is-it.png

but im really like wtf..

i) You didn't realise what you had done.

ii) She had changed in the weeks/months you were together.

iii) She was influenced by external factors e.g. another boy or her bestfriend.

iv) The chemistry just didn't exist.

but im really like wtf..

i) You didn't realise what you had done.

ii) She had changed in the weeks/months you were together.

iii) She was influenced by external factors e.g. another boy or her bestfriend.

iv) The chemistry just didn't exist.

i think iii because there where 2 friends of me that told like half the school

and she is like a member of the populair group or how should i say..some of thos people are nice(like she is) but most of them are people yu would wanna hit straight in the face.

and a guy from my class told me just before it went wrong she had a boyfriend...but it looked lik she self didnt knew she had 1.

does that mean again other people destroyed it or did i just leave simply no inpression at all? :???:

TKD-is-it.png