"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Ezkaton, I have to ask because it isn't entirely clear. What do you want from her? A friend? A girlfriend? Once you know what you want then you can figure out what to do.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Ezkaton, I have to ask because it isn't entirely clear. What do you want from her? A friend? A girlfriend? Once you know what you want then you can figure out what to do.

The former is the more likely option. The latter is not really, though so many people think she and I are together because we spend loads of time together.

I guess I just wana know if I should keep being there for her, or let her fall. She is one of my four closest friends as it stands.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Friends grow apart, that's life. Once you can tell yourself that you've done everything you can to preserve both your dignity and your friendship then if you still experience problems it might be time to let go for a while. Dignity needs to come first though.

Do you want to be friends because you don't think it's possible to be involved on a higher level or are you just not interested? It sounds like you might be interested in more with her even if you deny it.

Either way the same applies, just keep your dignity intact and whatever happens you can take the moral high ground in your own mind and in the minds of others.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

or was likely to bash my face in.

Maybe doing bjj has given me a different mindset when it comes to this sort of thing, but I'd go for a finger rather than just wailing on the guy. It doesn't attract attention and he can't fight back, and when it's a surprise he can't defend from it.

Mind you I haven't done it, or even started a fight since I was like 14. Even on the gold coast on a Friday night I seem to get left alone.

Congratulations, Ezkaton, you've made your self the teddy bear. If you really want to keep her around as a friend, go for it, but she'll likely never be any more. And she sounds kinda [bleep]y to me [multiple guys + random off the wall anger]

Keep her as a friend or don't keep her at all.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Sad, Any Man or Women needs to experience at what works for them not be searching for advice from RuneScapers. But anyways Ill give ya ma 2 cents. Treat em mean keep em keen thats my theory ahha nah thats crap. Confidence, humour, smell good, look good and yas shouldnt have any trouble gettin laid or playing chess or whatever you kids get upto these days. [EDIT] Oh And dont be silly strap ya willy! Its not were near as good but either is the clap or aids or any std.

"Kevs me best mate we do all sorts of [bleep] together like last week we went down to basshill drive in and kev was like Oi! what are all you [bleep]Heads Watchin!"

Sad, Any Man or Women needs to experience at what works for them not be searching for advice from RuneScapers. But anyways Ill give ya ma 2 cents. Treat em mean keep em keen thats my theory ahha nah thats crap. Confidence, humour, smell good, look good and yas shouldnt have any trouble gettin laid or playing chess or whatever you kids get upto these days.

The majority of the people that frequent Off Topic (and this thread) don't play Runescape anymore.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Thanks for your input. Appreciated.

"Kevs me best mate we do all sorts of [bleep] together like last week we went down to basshill drive in and kev was like Oi! what are all you [bleep]Heads Watchin!"

for an Aussie, you sure talk Philly.

also, I've decided girls are dumb. again.

long version: hung out with friend whom I was supposed to double with, bailed before it got started [assumed it wouldn't start at all to be honest], hung out with some other friends, met a cool girl who happened to be around with my ex and a girl that's like head over heels with me. So I drive the one that's crazy about me home, went to my ex's house and didn't get anywhere.

Totally not worth the lack of sleep/xbox time

Sounds to me like you want sex not a relationship anyway, right?

Why not go with the head over heals chick, or do you enjoy the hard to get ones? Don't see how the girls are the dumb ones there, tbh.

Why not go with the head over heals chick, or do you enjoy the hard to get ones? Don't see how the girls are the dumb ones there, tbh.

head over heels chick is super ooper dooper virgin to the extent she's not so much as kissed a man lol. While she is easy to get along with and mildly attractive, I feel that's an investment I'd not dip my fingers into. Literally and figuratively.

And no, I don't want a relationship.

While she is easy to get along with and mildly attractive, I feel that's an investment I'd not dip my fingers into. Literally and figuratively.

I lol'd.

Summed it up for yourself there really.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Serious question here.

Why do people want to get married/have relationships? It might be natural attraction, but I don't see why you have to pin yourself down to one person when there are probably thousands of other girls you'd think are perfect for you. Why?

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Serious question here.

Why do people want to get married/have relationships? It might be natural attraction, but I don't see why you have to pin yourself down to one person when there are probably thousands of other girls you'd think are perfect for you. Why?

I think it's one of those things you don't understand until it happens to you, if it ever does. But basically, I think a girlfriend is supposed to be a best friend+sexual attraction. It's not that you restrict yourself to one person, it's that you want to spend so mcuh time with that one person.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Serious question here.

I think it's one of those things you don't understand until it happens to you, if it ever does.

I've found who I might think to the perfect girl for me, but she never has felt that way about me. Love is just too much pain and suffering. Why go through it?

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Hypothetically, if she was crazy about you too, how would you feel about relationships then?

Realistically, that would never happen to me. But if, hypothetically, she felt the same way about me then I might think differently, but even then I don't know how long it could last or if we would really be right for each other. It's just too hard to know.

1. Get cleaned

Hypothetically, if she was crazy about you too, how would you feel about relationships then?

Realistically, that would never happen to me. But if, hypothetically, she felt the same way about me then I might think differently, but even then I don't know how long it could last or if we would really be right for each other. It's just too hard to know.

Even if a relationship does end, the happy parts of a good relationship will be worth the pain at its ending.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

So "love sucks because I don't have it"?

Cmon...

I had casual flings for 5 years before I found a keeper, and it may not even work out with her.

Stop focusing on relationships (avoiding them is still focusing on them) and have fun.

Avoiding it seems to be the most fun right now.

1. Get cleaned

It can happen to you, just improve your attitude. Yea, in some relationships one person is attracted much more than the other, but than there are relationships were strong feelings are mutual. You'll meet your girl, but not being scared to fall in love and become attached helps. You might get hurt, or it may last and meeting the person will be the best thing to every happen to you. Either way relationships can be wonderful or awful, just like life, and just like life... just go with the flow, take your chances and see what happens :)

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

girl asked me to be her boyfriend. i said no. now we're friend's with benefits.

:shades: