"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Be yourself too! You're confident (come on, not many guys ask out a girl they don't really know! :P) and that helps a lot.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Congratulations!

Thanks, but I think it's still nowhere close to meaning she'll be my girlfriend unfortunately.

Work at it, it's easier than you think to make something out of it! :)

If I learnt anything from this, it's to never "work" at it but rather let things come naturally.. well at least, this time I got a yes was the first time I wasn't "planning" anything.

signaturemw.png

Congratulations!

Thanks, but I think it's still nowhere close to meaning she'll be my girlfriend unfortunately.

If I learnt anything from this, it's to never "work" at it but rather let things come naturally.. well at least, this time I got a yes was the first time I wasn't "planning" anything.

That's not necessarily true. To some degree you have to show a girl that you like her by being persistent--girls, like most people, LOVE attention. If you expect things to just fall in your lap then you'll most likely end up disappointed. Not all love is unconditional at first; spending time with your hopeful parnter and showing that you're interested can eventually lead them to reciprocate the same feelings.

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Congratulations!

So it was worthwhile in the end.

Just have fun, things will probably fall into place. It helps to think about what you're doing, but having fun is generally quite attractive, and it tends to rub off on people.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

So I ended up being wrong about the younger girl, she ended up starting to date a guy this week.. Thus, I'm not gonna be a dueche and try to steal her or anything.

So I decided to go after the older one. She's so awesome. <3:

WqvZe.png

92 Fishing | 92 Firemaking | 92 Dungeoneering | 99 Cooking

100% FTP | 800+ Total | 19 Combat

Optima dies.. prima fugit. .::. Forever a Harpy

I never seem to post anything optimistic in this thread. It starts off the same as everyone's; there's this girl, and I like her. Met her at university. Lived a few doors down. Not quite from the moment I met her, but soon after, and I never did anything about it. I left for summer on Wednesday, I think she left yesterday. I had one last chance to say something as I passed her on the stairs, me on my way to get checked out of my room, her on her way out to her last exam. I blew it. Didn't say anything. My friend was there, told me I needed to do it then, that I'd regret it and always wonder what-if and all that and well, he was right. I didn't say anything then or any time before because it seemed there was no way she'd feel the same, period. We were good friends sure, but I did a lot to piss her off (though I did to everyone, most people were just better sports about it) all year to the point she banned me from her room a few weeks ago. She was hostile or anything about it so I don't know if I'm making a bigger deal of it in my head or what. Also she livesa few states away, but her mom's in the Army and got orders to DC so she'll be not too far fairly soon.

Point of all of this: I want to call her tomorrow. Probably one of the worst ways to do it but I figure if I don't do something soon I never will and I'll always regret it (waiting out the summer until I see her when school starts back up just doesn't seem like an option, it's been hard enough having to think about this for three days, let alone three months. Besides, there's no guarantee I will see her again next year). I just need a verification so I can move on. Although I'm kind of scared of what she'll say either way; no means I'll have failed again, but I wouldn't even know what to do if she somehow agreed with me. And of course if I catch her at a weird time and she's busy or with people or something that'd just be not good. I might be able to say I haven't felt this way about anyone before but I'm not sure if that's true because I can't really remember how I felt about other girls so it may turn out that I'd forget all about her with a three month absence.

Advice time: good idea or doomed to fail? Also, is "like" still a term people use in regards to feelings? It just seems so akward to say at this age but when my friend was trying to galvanize me into action he told me to say simply "[Hey], I like you".

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

The combination of that signature and that advice is hilarious.

Anyways, nothing to lose. Do it.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

If you read this thread you will see countless people who spilled their feelings and got shot down. "hey I know we barely know each other/we have been just friends for ages but I like you" is the battle cry of the chronic masturbater.

Wait until summer ends and talk to her.

I say fo or it cause like if yiou don't now youll be thikn ing about it all summer and if you do it now you'll have time to get it off your mind, yknow?> Maybe you wojnt see her ject semserre, who nkows? but you might as well hll her and find out!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

1 less bottle of wine on my rack lololol

Only?

Must be good wine.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Port, I'd say.

Seems like a waste of money when there's cheaper things to get drunk on though... maybe I'm taking this too efficiently. Then again you could get a whole bottle of wine for £2.50 at my local once so, maybe not.

Port, I'd say.

Seems like a waste of money when there's cheaper things to get drunk on though... maybe I'm taking this too efficiently. Then again you could get a whole bottle of wine for £2.50 at my local once so, maybe not.

Cask wine is the cheapest thing you can buy for how drunk you'll get off it.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

1 less bottle of wine on my rack lololol

You and I need to drink together some time.

Next time you come Jersey side, sure thing :P

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Port, I'd say.

Why even get drunk off wine?

Port, I'd say.

Why even get drunk off wine?

It's how uni students get drunk over here. They haven't got the money to get pissed off anything else.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

It's how uni students get drunk over here. They haven't got the money to get pissed off anything else.

After spending last night at Café de Paris, this is exactly what I'll be doing from now on.

Met a really nice woman last night, didn't do anything because we were drunk, but she's making it a challenge for me to get anything out of her (as in, number etc), which I like. A lot. Shall see how it goes.

After spending last night at Café de Paris, this is exactly what I'll be doing from now on.

Met a really nice woman last night, didn't do anything because we were drunk, but she's making it a challenge for me to get anything out of her (as in, number etc), which I like. A lot. Shall see how it goes.

I frankly don't get how you learn to appreciate such resistance. I mean, if somebody closes the doors to me like that, in my books it's because she doesn't like me. It makes no sense to me that somebody who likes me would pull of such amounts of resistance. What exactly goes in your mind, for you get into that kind of conclusion?

signaturemw.png