"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Well, you gave it a last chance. And with that, just forget she ever existed. Seriously, you're probably a cool guy irl, you can find another girl in no time. Yeah she's an idiot.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

She's probably got hundred friend requests on FB by now from pubescent, smelly RS players. Hide her name lol ;)

But seriously, if anything it was you who gave her a chance, not the other way round, and she's not taken it. That's not your fault.

Forget about it and find someone else more worth your time.

After a 'proper split', a relationship will never be as good as it was before, and this, I'm sorry, is a case in point.

By giving it another chance you opened yourself to it. To be fair, she does seem really immature, so it's not your fault, but she seems to be unable to understand basic human figures of speech.

Basically, do what Orpheus said.

The funny thing is, she said "leave me alone, and I mean it" -

1. She's come back to me everytime I seem to be more happy without her.

2. She's played upon my weakness - that weakness is that I give much more of a crap than she EVER did.

I think she's just adopted the mentality of "if I can't have him, no one else can".

She obviously doesn't give a crap about my feelings either - i've been ill for 5 weeks, and I told her what i was ill with, and the response I get is "so?". Immature.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Dump her the night before prom!! Sometimes, it feels really good to be an [wagon].

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

The funny thing is, she said "leave me alone, and I mean it" -

1. She's come back to me everytime I seem to be more happy without her.

2. She's played upon my weakness - that weakness is that I give much more of a crap than she EVER did.

I think she's just adopted the mentality of "if I can't have him, no one else can".

She obviously doesn't give a crap about my feelings either - i've been ill for 5 weeks, and I told her what i was ill with, and the response I get is "so?". Immature.

There's a trope for that, y'know?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

The prom was yesterday was it not?

Hell if I know, I just felt like providing cynical advice :razz:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Ok, so now what?

Now you take our advice. I hate to be blunt but there's nothing more annoying then when someone comes to you for advice (this thread) and then disregards it completely. I don't think there was a single person here who wasn't saying this would happen. It sucks, yeah. Now learn from it.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Come over for a drink and we shall commiserate and speak badly of women!

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

She broke up with me tonight. She's [bleep]ed me around.

She sounds like any other stupid 16-year old girl. Even, if she's actually older. I mean, you weren't being very conversational, but she clearly didn't care about the fact that you were in pain or cared about her feelings. She just cared that you "told her how she felt". Which, is in fact a bad thing to do, however in this particular situation was a completely irrelevant because you merely said that you felt like she felt like not talking. All kinds of stupid up in that converstion. Good riddance to her mate. Time to find your self a girl that's worth the effort.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Sam, looking at those conversations, you're being waaay too nice. She's being a complete [bleep], and you're the one saying sorry. The problem is that if you let her treat you that way, then she's gonna walk all over you, and by the sounds of it that exactly what she's done. You shouldn't let anyone talk to you like that seriously, let alone someone who is supposed to be close to you. If that happened to me, I'd just walk away from the conversation.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Not gonna lie Sam, you're being a little naive when it comes to human nature. I used to be like that, but I grew and realized how everyone isn't so nice after all.

Just think and move on from where you are now. You are young, and there's many many other opportunities available. Investing your time in one person that won't really work out isn't really worth it.

j0xPu5R.png

Not gonna lie Sam, you're being a little naive when it comes to human nature. I used to be like that, but I grew and realized how everyone isn't so nice after all.

Just think and move on from where you are now. You are young, and there's many many other opportunities available. Investing your time in one person that won't really work out isn't really worth it.

This.

It's one thing to assume the best of everyone, in fact I think that's a great thing...but once someone has shown you otherwise you have to be able to accept that. Otherwise, life will [bleep] you over pretty quickly.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Well, today after a couple friends continuously pushing back some plans I decided to just invite basically my whole group to see a movie, Ashley included. She couldn't come because she was drugged up from some wrist surgery earlier that day, but she said she'd come to anything else I had planned for the week and that she had a lot of fun at my bonfire. Guess this is going pretty well after all.

She broke up with me tonight. She's [bleep]ed me around.

She sounds like any other stupid 16-year old girl. Even, if she's actually older. I mean, you weren't being very conversational, but she clearly didn't care about the fact that you were in pain or cared about her feelings. She just cared that you "told her how she felt". Which, is in fact a bad thing to do, however in this particular situation was a completely irrelevant because you merely said that you felt like she felt like not talking. All kinds of stupid up in that converstion. Good riddance to her mate. Time to find your self a girl that's worth the effort.

she's actually 15 still.

edit: i removed her from MSN, Facebook and from my phone - I signed on to MSN this morning, and I noticed she tried to re-add me. I declined - is that the right thing to do?

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM