"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

The missus just left for a 4 week trip to china. Saying goodbye was harder than either of us expected... Damn relationships :/

Pix you need to carefully probe the situation and find out asap if you need to either talk to her about it or apply for a passport.

Haha it seems alright; I've heard nothing from her for the past two days.

The missus just left for a 4 week trip to china. Saying goodbye was harder than either of us expected... Damn relationships :/

Yea, I feel ya. Mine recently left for a 6 week trip to Mexico, and she is going to be at her family's farm with very limited communication :mellow:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

ARGH.

Saw her in town with a few friends, didn't speak to her - saw her about 15/20 mins later in her sister's car - she waved at me and a group of people I was hanging around with -

got home, went on Facebook - and I got a message from her sister on chat (blatantly Ellen, though) saying -

"I saw you in town, and you obviously saw me and you didn't wave back. That's slightly rude of you"

i don't get it >_<

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

ARGH.

Saw her in town with a few friends, didn't speak to her - saw her about 15/20 mins later in her sister's car - she waved at me and a group of people I was hanging around with -

got home, went on Facebook - and I got a message from her sister on chat (blatantly Ellen, though) saying -

"I saw you in town, and you obviously saw me and you didn't wave back. That's slightly rude of you"

i don't get it >_<

She seems so annoying :wall:

Don't be surprised if she begs for you back.

Ignore her.

This, or reply back with "yea, so? We aren't friends, why would I wave back?" or something to that extent.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Ignore her.

This, or reply back with "yea, so? We aren't friends, why would I wave back?" or something to that extent.

I wouldn't even do that. That's just asking for an argument.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Ignore her.

Sounds like something fun to do. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Ignore her.

It seems like that is what she WANTS to do (start an argument), so might as well. She left him in the dust, might as well make that clear to her.

Ignore her.

It seems like that is what she WANTS to do (start an argument), so might as well. She left him in the dust, might as well make that clear to her.

That won't get him in a better position, it will make him feel worse as he obviously still has feelings and will run his name through the ground.

The best way to get at her is too ignore her, that will wind her up more.

Should've just waved back...

She should understand why he didn't. Actually she doesn't seem very considerate of his feelings at all.

Should've just waved back...

She should understand why he didn't. Actually she doesn't seem very considerate of his feelings at all.

Yes, obviously everything is fine and dandy assuming he still ignores her after that "incident."

My point being, it wouldn't have killed him just to wave back lol. It's not like she was wanting to have a conversation or anything.

77yLQy8.png

If he says something snide back, she gets him to talk to her. If he says something nice back, she gets him to talk to her.

Don't you people see how women work? :lol:

Sam, if you want to move on, just ignore her. She is using her sister's Facebook account to talk to you. Think about it.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Exactly, she's pretty much trying her best to rile you up. She's not entitled to anything on your part considering how disrespectful she's been, remember that.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Ugh, I saw her in town, she was REALLY drunk, with all her friends. I couldn't bring myself to even be near her.

Isn't she 15? What the heck. That right there should be reason enough to not want to be with her.

Ugh, I saw her in town, she was REALLY drunk, with all her friends. I couldn't bring myself to even be near her.

Isn't she 15? What the heck. That right there should be reason enough to not want to be with her.

Exactly.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I was about to say I do that too. That being said, I would totally understand if my friend didn't want to come around because I'm drunk in the bus or something.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I think part of your process of getting over her needs to involve ignoring her. Yeah she's probably trying to [bleep] you off, but it's obviously working if you're coming here to complain about it (don't take offence to that, it's good you have somewhere to talk about it).

rosssigfinal.jpg