"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

That's an issue regarding ALL types of people-- not just the "crazy" ones. The same solution still applies to all of them-- make sure both sides understand each others' intentions and know that they can walk away at any time if there's any disagreement.

You can't reason with crazy

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

That's an issue regarding ALL types of people-- not just the "crazy" ones. The same solution still applies to all of them-- make sure both sides understand each others' intentions and know that they can walk away at any time if there's any disagreement.

You can't reason with crazy

Not really necessary to bother trying to reason with them. If they don't like it, they can GIIIIIT OUT!

77yLQy8.png

Getting with crazy is a big mistake. Ellen broke up with me a couple of weeks ago and she's already getting with who I thought was my best friend. Screams "i'm so insecure" to me.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Getting with crazy is a big mistake. Ellen broke up with me a couple of weeks ago and she's already getting with who I thought was my best friend. Screams "i'm so insecure" to me.

Damn friends the douche.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Can we get it in writing that you won't get back with her? I beg of you.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Why waste your time lol? This thread already gave him the same advice about her several different times over the past year.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Why waste your time lol? This thread already gave him the same advice about her several different times over the past year.

Sam - I know that feel bro haha

Atleast you know why she broke up with you and that she's with someone else. I'm still waiting a month after the breakup for a reason, all I've heard is rumours, every time I ask to meet she comes up with an excuse at the last minute. Hard to move on when you've got a million questions flying round your head 24h/day 7days/week...

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

It's like that for a while, but hey. Don't think of it as a bad thing. You're an awesome person and they're just missing out - and think, if she doesn't even has the respect to tell you the real reason, then she's really not worth your time at all.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

You have every right to be skeptical, I don't blame you. I can't subject myself to her treatment anymore. If anything I'm a bit pissed off with myself because I didn't realise / and was completely oblivious to her total lack of respect for me, treating me like a toy.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

You should go and find someone else to hang out with, to talk about it, you'll feel better and you wont think about her, you'll be like, hey its much better without her.

On the day my first boyfriend left me, I met my current boyfriend. Thats been 6 years :)

I was really sad and he took care of me, he made me forget about that A hole and I felt happier.

Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I plan on doing that.

edit:- i must add, my relationship ended a couple of weeks ago, i've had a lot of time to think about things.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

deleted her number, removed her from facebook, have no possessions of hers. I think that's everything, unless i'm missing something?

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Why is she with your best friend now? Who does that?

crazy chicks.

Been there, done that.

crazy chicks.

Been there, done that.

Lousy friend too. Bros before [garden tools]?

Yeah, and then he had the gall to call me a hypocrite and told me he doesnt want to be friends anymore. Granted, I did ditch him a lot to hang out with her, it was still a situation made of stupid accredited to all parties involved.

Awmg girls rock!!

Just one advice to you guys :P

Dont care too much. x)

Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Man, I don't know why. Part of me thinks she's just trying to get back at me or something, she didn't even wait a week to get with him.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Man, I don't know why. Part of me thinks she's just trying to get back at me or something, she didn't even wait a week to get with him.

I still would like to have faith that someone I considered a friend, even if they weren't a close one, wouldn't do something like that. If they genuinely liked your ex, then they should have some shred of respect and talk to you about it beforehand.

rosssigfinal.jpg