"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Just had the most awkward end to a date ever lol. We just got coffee and we had a shitton in common and I thought it was going well. After it ended we were walking the same way for a little while and eventually we hit the point where I was going to split off to go back to my apartment. I tried giving her a hug goodbye and she looked at me, said sorry, and started walking off in a different direction. So [bleep]ing awkward lol, didn't really know what to do so I just kinda stood there and laughed for a second before walking home. gg

who the [bleep] rejects a hug hahahaha sounds like a weirdo

she probably just brainfarted, had no idea how to react, and just walked off while she was still short circuited. Like the hagabadla guy.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

But now, come to think of it, I have made a move 6 times and I have gotten rejected thrice. That's quite a bit better than average, isn't it?

And twice they have been so good, that other guys also want them and I have lost friendships because of it...

I wouldn't worry yourself with attempting to quantify your success/failure rate with others.

• Like 1

Luck be a Lady

I was drunk, Boris.

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Drunk haikus, yeah.

Drunkus? Or perhaps Saqkus.

They definitely have a unique structure to them, though.

Almost [bleep]ing inimitable.

Truly his signature.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I lived the college commuter life for 4 years. Your only solace is knowing everyone feels the same way you do about the situation. They all want to find friends but feel too busy and dont want to bother anyone. I occasionally meet with some former classmates for drinks, but I certainly dont hang out with them as much as I do my friends from high school/work/friends introduced through friends over my college years. But hey, you arent weighed down with prior friendships so you just gotta luck out in finding friends with the same scenario

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Aaand I have ended up with a pretty girl... Who is a bit on the smaller side. In fact she probably fits in my backpack.

In my custom-made backpack that can hold 140 litres and was built with metal frame n shit and is meant for longer than week long hikes.

But still, she is pretty small and cute.

Only thing is, we are both pretty shy, especially in bed, so I don't know how to get things going.

Obviously you ask her to come with you. Drive with her to the steepest mountain. Put her in the backpack and spend a week climbing the mountain. You will drink the rain and you will eat like a bear. Berries and fish swimming upstream. You will also eat bears. Bears that you wrestled into submission. Eventually you will reach a secluded valley in the mountain, filled with roses and other pretty flowers. There will be a waterfall in the background and birds singing music that would almost brings you to tears, but now more then ever you must show your manliness. You take her out of the backpack, she can see the tears in your eyes from all the beauty around you. You tell her that this is the second most beautiful sight in the world; but in pales, it is a dull grey compared to her vibrant beauty. Proceed to kiss her and let the heartbeat of the mountain guide you as the two of you join and become one.

• Like 11

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

This plan has one negative side.

I see no alcohol.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

With your bare hands, tear apart trees and create the necessary tools to make wine. Collect berries and ferment them into wine. Then glare furiously at it, causing them to instantly ferment due to their intense fear of your destructive manliness.

• Like 4

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

^ Step 1: Be a white dude.

------------

Went camping this weekend.  Made out with a girl I'm friends with. She either blacked out and doesn't remember it or is pretending not to, which is totally cool with me.  I'm inclined to believe the former, since she literally fell asleep on top of me.  So like, kinda awkward but whatever.

(For anyone concerned, she initiated it and had I know she was as drunk as she was I certainly wouldn't have gone with it. We only made out, but I do still feel a little scummy.)

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I think he was being sarcastic :lol:

Maybe just a little, considering the one at 3:31 is an Asian guy that, just noping really bad right now.

Also, ironically in my timezone Ring posted the sarcastic comment at 3:31PM.

Okay, with that in mind I went back and watched the video. While I can understand the point I still almost lost it and stopped watching when the first "style" was called Lumbersexual.

Now due to paranoia I feel as if Muggi was setting this up to be replied to, and then do something. The whole mixing things up comment makes me feel as if he may have made the first sentence sarcastic and the second sentence serious in that reply. Oh god why do I do this?

Considering it was a buzzfeed video and thus aimed at young impressionable women. I think he was telling us to dress like mr Indian and get game. - But not seriously watch the video. It made me feel ugly due to the lack of Brains Cosplayers.

But say if 500 women in muggis area had watched that god awful video, then dressing like one would improve his chances.

Luck be a Lady

"Bit soft" :D

Priceless.

I'm as far from these ideals as possible and I don't use a single men's beauty product.

Yet I can't complain, cause I am in a relationship. Now.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc