Monday Poll: TET Monster-Hunting!

Rcty

I would have in the past, but now my internet time is very limited and these trips could take up my whole day. They are fun, but in the past I've died from lag and been pretty pissed at some of the jerks that tag along.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill go if there is a level restriction. i dont want to be going to dks with a bunch of ppl with like 70 range, 60 mage and crap melee stats that dont do any damage but get the split. :wall:

It works both ways.

Some people could view your melee stats as "crap."

/logic

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

If you have any questions/concerns, please direct them to either me, Jemathonical, or Nabbagad. We would love to hear your suggestions to provide some great Monster Hunting events. Whether that be Coinshare or Lootshare or possible just an invasion. Thanks guys, we would love to hear from you!

~Mirror~

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I'd defineately be up to going monster hunting with TET (if i could remember to attend, i always forget :wall:) Even if the loot was crap and the trip was a bit costly, it would be a right laugh :thumbsup:

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Yay! Some of the TET have listened to Bsc's cries! (Thank you Sophia!)

I don't like the idea of just all these "safe" events. A big of wildness would be a spot of good fun.

Wise choice TET! :thumbup:

ill go if there is a level restriction. i dont want to be going to dks with a bunch of ppl with like 70 range, 60 mage and crap melee stats that dont do any damage but get the split. :wall:

It works both ways.

/logic

must have never killed any monster with a huge group....like killing kbd with like 50 ppl it doesnt matter if they have lower stats than you because you have just as much a chance of splashing as they do.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

I'd love 2 go monster hunting with TET, it reduces my chances of dying, I can earn some valuable experience 4 future use, and it's fun :D

+1, never been able to find a good team myself and afraid to go solo and get pwnt, this way i can get the hang of it slowly. :)

newsigac5.png

I voted maybe, only because I would need to see the specifications before deciding for sure. As long as you have a good plan, it sounds like a great idea. :thumbsup:

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

It works both ways.

/logic

must have never killed any monster with a huge group....like killing kbd with like 50 ppl it doesnt matter if they have lower stats than you because you have just as much a chance of splashing as they do.

84 atk vs. 40 atk has the same splash rate? i think not. what im talking about is ppl who tag along but within the 4-8 hour trip they only get 5k xp in a combat skill but yet they make our drop plit thast much smaller.

Y_Z.png

I'd definitely be interested in going to a TET monsterhunting event. I've been to mass monster hunting events before, arranged by other fansites and they were always really fun :)

Personally I find these kind of events very useful in order to get used to hunting a new type of monster. They're alot safer than going alone or with only a few friends and even though the split of the loots will be smaller, a 90m armadyl hilt split 30 ways is still easily gonna pay for your trip and a bit more :D

ichigosig2da4.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys!

Its good to know that a lot of people would attend these :D

And as Mirror said, you can ask any TET leader or member about any suggestions you might have.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

I voted absolutely. Only 1 question, what is the clan chat and what time are we doing this? Preferably I would want a Bandos God Wars team with me.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0