Runescape Maximum GP! Finally!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omfg! Amazing. I'm in your CC atm.. if you could hop in.. ye...

First to 85 mining... now one of the few with max gp

what are you going to do with it?

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

Congrats, took you about 2 months (I think) to double your money :shock: :shock: :shock:

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

what's the rest of your bank look like? you can edit out parts you dont want people to see. very nice accomplishment.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

I can answer of of these questions...

When you have max in your inventory and try to withdraw money from the grand exchange it will say your inventory is full.

He also keeps his merchanting secrets to himself

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Hello all :) Thanks for an abundance of support. So, one big question is how did I make the money. Welll, yes, alot came from merchanting :) And I'd rather not go into further dept with that, but I can tell you that I might be randomly picking a few lucky people and teaching them some tricks in the future perhaps, just to give back and all. Actually, I am starting up another coin slot. I'm storing money in my GE, bank, and inventory.

What will I do with my money?

Well, I'm first going to explore the skilling life. I'll finish up on the combat stats like prayer, mage, and summoning, and then move toward construction, crafting, and herby which seem fun. Then if I'm still motivated I'll do some firemaking, cooking, fletching, why not? I'm more looking to relax and enjoy the game though. I'm not really big on buying lavish, expensive items like phats or masks or anything. I should find a cool outfit and stick with it. Any ideas?

Thanks again.

Ezarc

Hello all :) Thanks for an abundance of support. So, one big question is how did I make the money. Welll, yes, alot came from merchanting :) And I'd rather not go into further dept with that, but I can tell you that I might be randomly picking a few lucky people and teaching them some tricks in the future perhaps, just to give back and all. Actually, I am starting up another coin slot. I'm storing money in my GE, bank, and inventory.

What will I do with my money?

Well, I'm first going to explore the skilling life. I'll finish up on the combat stats like prayer, mage, and summoning, and then move toward construction, crafting, and herby which seem fun. Then if I'm still motivated I'll do some firemaking, cooking, fletching, why not? I'm more looking to relax and enjoy the game though. I'm not really big on buying lavish, expensive items like phats or masks or anything. I should find a cool outfit and stick with it. Any ideas?

Thanks again.

Ezarc

Exact same thing I would have done, I always put my money into skills and only have 10m atm lol, Phats and such dont give me any excitement, I cant seem to get any arma drops (I solo it) in attempts to fund 99 summon so im sorta in a deadlock with cash atm :/

King_Dacton.png

I'm not really big on buying lavish, expensive items like phats or masks or anything. I should find a cool outfit and stick with it. Any ideas?

i came up with this outfit.

1xun7.png2xry9.png

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

an outfit eh? hmmm why not get full lumberjack, Ive seen more phats than lumberjack outfits

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Wow, That's insane! :shock:. And wow you are awesome at merchanting.

Gratz on maxed GP \' :thumbsup:

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

O hawt epic gratz.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012