o, im bleeding?

Stilev

we've probaly all had them, those mysterious cuts that we dont even notice

Today i was at work, ringing this guy, look down to get his change and i see my hand is covered in blood, after a little bit realized i cut myself when i was cutting some tomatos. but was odd kuz i didn't even notice it.

another story which was alot worse happened to my friend, running down the basketball court at pratice, and out of no wear another guy lost his ball, friend slips and lands on his elbow, breaking it really badly took like a min for him to realize it #-o

im sure most of you guys got stories about something like this happening, probaly several

legends2.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the same, as I usually notice, but I broke my wrist last year. And everyone thought it was a sprain for almost two weeks.

Lovely feeling, now I can squeeze my wrist and feel the bones sliding on each other.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I was disecting chicken in science class and I guess the scaple thing slipped and I stabbed myself in the thumb. I noticed when my glove I was wearing filled up with blood. It was so sharp I didn't even feel it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I fell on gravel some time ago.Didn't notice the blood till I was offered a plaster (what?Think I was five-ish...)

And I keep waking up with 2 canine-point sized holes about the distance my canine are all over me.They've been on my feet and on my [wagon],sometimes.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I got a knicked my head a while back ago and didn't notice it till I rubbed my head and saw blood on it. Man that freaked me out. And another time I was playing hide and seek, I jumped out from behind a bush and something brushed my leg. I looked down a minute later and I had a huge gash and blood pouring from it. I have an awesome scar from that event now :D

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Gah, I get those little cuts all the time. I also don't notice when I rip scabs off. I was actually helping my master with a self defense video once and when we were finished I looked down and saw my pants were covered in blood (from a scab getting torn off). Bleach made them nice and white again :thumbsup:

In my year 5, which is the 6th year of school thanks to there being a year 0, I walked into the class with a huge cut down the bottom of my food, lengthways, but it wasn't on any area where I put pressure when I walk, and I ddin't feel it...Until the teacher screamed at me for getting blood all over the floor #-o

Turns out it was just glass.

And obviously some small onces, when I crushed my nose I dodn't feel it, till about 30 mins later, then it really hurt!

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I was carrying an "Uber" heavy metal box filled with stuff 1 week ago, I pretended that it was too heavy and I fell forward. The joint at my elbow got cut but I didnt notice until my friend started asking if I was okay.

My thought was "Wtf.. I jokingly fell and he believe that O.o"

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

I got two ones I can recall atm:

1. Was Goalkeeping in Soccer. Got hit in the face with the ball. ONly noticed when i saved the next one and some red handprints appeared :).

2. Stubbed my toe on the door. Didn't look at it for three days (partly cos i wear socks believe it or not). Next time I look I have Dermatitis. Big inflammation. Need lots of Penicillin.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

It's probably some kind of chemical suppressant that keeps the pain down while you're still active so that you don't notice it. I can imagine it evolving from our fight or flight days, your body telling you that you're in pain is no good when you're still in danger.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

:lol: i remember my first wtf moment i was at my first job *sigh* memories..... anywho, i was working for a local butcher, and i was leaning over to put some pork in the window and i knocked a tray of freshly sharpened knives off the counter, i shrugged it off and went about my business passing the blood off as blood from cuts of meat.

i didn't realize i was bleeding profusely until i got dizzy and my boss came out and screamed WAT THE [cabbage] and called the ambulance

i had several cuts going down my arm from the knives, lucky only one cut needed stitches, 12 stitches to be precise the others healed over eventually little scarring though :x

skull2109.jpeg

You do not deserve the vital organs you possess. I hope you die a slow, painful inversed-exploded-tumor related death.

Oh this isn't bleeding but my toe was itchy so it itched it, and then like 30 mins later I realised my sock was wet, so I took my shoe off and my sock was soaked with pus from my toe, when I had itched it, i kicked it with the heel of my other foot, and accidentaly removed like all the skin off the top of my toe....And it hurt like hell afterwards.

It looked cool. But the Pus from it was kinda duiscusting, considering it went all over my sock...(In a big circle as well :o)

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I was cutting firewood one day and I went in to grab a drink and noticed a massive chunk of wood stuck though my left pinkie from about 2hrs prior when I fumbled a log :lol:

I cut the tip of my finger once without noticing. In fact i didn't notice when there was blood on my DS. I thought it was just red pen so i rubbed it off and carried on. Took me a while to figure out why the 'red pen' kept coming back... :oops:

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

Hmm, can't recall anything specifically. I only remember i once was out playing floorball with some friends on the street a couple of years ago, and someone ran over my foot. But didn't feel anything, when we took a break and sat down and drank water i started to feel "ouch my (big) toe". So i took of the shoe and the sock, and my big-toe nail was hanging left by a tiny bit of skin. Looked really... erhm... Nice! Took a couple of weeks until i could run at full capacity.

And actually, i have a 2-3m long cut on my thumb at the moment. And i don't know where it's from! And everytime i touch it, i feel it's a bit sore... But i don't remember cutting myself!

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

My dad's razor fell out of it's usual place and one of the blades fell out and got some wierd floor rubbish in it, i was foolish enough to wash it with my finger. It was one of them gillette fusion blades, finger looked like it had been shredded no blood though :D

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

I got hit with a dart and didn't notice until I sat down and felt the fins on my back...Probably the worst.

I always seem to cut myself or get splinters, and rarely do I notice it. 2 days ago I started typing and my middle finger on my left hand started hurting like crazy. Ended up having a piece of glass stuck in it. Must have been an hour or so since I had handled the glass too..

It's rather annoying, and combined with my seemingly incessant need to pick at scabs, I spend a lot of time trying to get blood out of things, usually socks. I do have a rather high tolerance for pain though, so I suppose that's what keeps me from noticing things. Hell, I once managed to pop my knee back into place after dislocating it and hobbling about 200 feet to my house, didn't feel anything except the impact when I fell. I walked home thinking I just had a small bruise as usual, looked down and my kneecap is about 6 inches away from where it usually is. Weirdest thing, didn't even notice til I looked.

That and I cut myself all the time shaving, and if I'm not focused in on the area, until I move (ie flex the muscle underneath) the skin, I don't notice or feel anything. Same thing with cooking, I've cut my thumb open on a chefs knife and didn't know it happened until the chicken was stained red. Gotta love super-sharp knives.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

I was jumping off a bridge into the sea near where I live. When I jump I always slightly graze the bottom but never hard. So anyway 1 day I jumped, grazed the bottom which lead to a large piece of glass slightly embedding itself in my foot without me noticing. So I swam over to the stairs to get out and as soon as I put my foot on the stairs and applied force the piece of glass got pushed up into my foot nearly severing my tendons.

Required 27 stitches and I was on crutches for 2 weeks after it. Hurt like a [bleep] when I did notice it :lol:

I'm the total opposite. I would go "ouch!" to every little thing (even if they don't hurt).

please tell me you only do that because it doesn't hurt :wall: I only ever say ow if a girl tries to hurt me but fails :roll: (me being me it sounds sarcastic)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!