o, im bleeding?

Stilev

Yesterday I looked at my thumb and I had a cut. I have no clue how it got there, but it's there. I usually just ignore them (after I find them :lol: )

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

year 7, fell through a skylight. had huge cuts along side my torso. didnt notice till someone pointed out i had alot of blood on my shirt 9then i poked it and it hurt) or early this year some mates and i went camping, one thru a rock, corked me right in the head, cut it a bit but didnt suffer any dizzyness or concussions etc. did leave quite a lump though. =\

Popoto.~<3

Well, one time I was running. I tripped onto the cement. I just kept on running around the block. When I got home I only noticed it when my dad asked "What happened?" and looked down seeing my leg was practically soaked in blood.

j0xPu5R.png

Ha, just last night I happened to look down and see a thin already scabbed-over cut along the back of my bicep. I have no idea how it got there.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I was playing piano last week...Having some fun with the music from Lord of the Rings (Rohan FTW). My hand started to hurt, and I was just like..."Wtf..." (Never hurt myself playing piano before :wall: ) A few days later, I find out that I have two cuts there. Definitely not from piano...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Once I gave a rabbit a carrot (never bit me before), about 1 minute later I realized my hand was covered in blood (thought it was water so I just wiped it on my pants), must have bitten me thinking I was part of the carrot.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Well, once when I was playing football in the school gym, I fell and got a concussion and passed out. I didn't realize it had happened until a few minutes later. :)

And of course I get all those little cuts and stuff..

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Was in an car accident yesterday in the morning and bumped my head. Felt perfectly fine for the next 7 hours (little Nerved Wrecked, but none the less, fine.) Yesterday night, while I was taking a Shower, I was putting Shampoo in my head and I felt a big burn. The Shampoo foam was literally red! Turns out I had a cut on my head, Took a bath this morning, does hurt that bad anymore. No more red foam.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I'm the total opposite. I would go "ouch!" to every little thing (even if they don't hurt).

please tell me you only do that because it doesn't hurt :wall: I only ever say ow if a girl tries to hurt me but fails :roll: (me being me it sounds sarcastic)

Sort of. It becomes an automatic response to being hit. It's funny really. My friend taps me lightly and I say "ow!" and they apologize as if they killed my dog or something. And yes, it doesn't hurt :lol:

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

I was scratching a scar on my leg at a megamart(freaking itchy :wall:) then after a while it just stopped itching. Being the curious guy i am, i rub my other leg against the scar. I felt something sticky.. and when i looked at it...

Saw quite a bit of blood. Didn't hurt though.

Haha I had this weird incident in Chemisty class in the winter. Well, I have eczema so my hands get especially dry and all. We did our lab and I washed my hands and the next class I have, I have to go outside and get on a bus. Im waiting for the bus talking to my friend and we get on after about 5 minutes of freezing our butts off. We continue our conversation on the bus when my friend notices all this blood all over my hand and on my backpack and all and im just like what? where did that come from? :? I noticed those its from my knuckles. they must have cracked either in the cold or from washing my hands after the lab or both :o

1icyna.png

One that stands out, me and one of my friends got into a fight a few weeks ago. We're both fairly big guys I'm 6 foot 3 about 210-215 and hes 6'1 about the same weight. We beat each other senseless, but back to the supressant of pain the guy talked about earlier I think it's true. We went at it for a good 5-10 minutes and when it was all said and done I knocked him out and we both had to go to the hospital together , girlfriends made us haha. I had to get stitches in my forearm and forehead and i broke my left hand. He had stitches in the back of his head, face, and broke his nose. Didn't feel anything during, but after, different story.

I was cutting tomatoes with these new knives my family got, and I cut my hand from my thumb to my pinky, you could see the insides of the hand. Horrifyingly gross. Amazingly I got no scar, even with 26 stitches. Happened like 3-5 months ago? Didn't even notice it until I went to go wash my hands after cutting the last tomato. :ohnoes:

Dunno how I got hurt,maybe shaving,but my boss said I got blood onto some pyrotechs.So I go check and yeah,right where I was putting it between my legs.(No,no,not being gay,I shave so it grows thicker,and looks better ^.^)Hah,my nice black pants looked like they had some period blood them.Should've collected it and made a painting :lol:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I was playing badminton just now and after playing i realised the corner of my thumbnail was bleeding.

It remains a mystery :ohnoes:

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Heh I'm like that too, I often have little cuts that I never know where they come from.

I do have one story I can recall. I work at a grocery store, and it sometimes happens that I do the cleanup in the meat department (but grocery being the department I work for, I only rarely work meat). This one time, like 6 months ago, I was disassembling the saw (since we have to do that to clean it), and took the blade out to put it in the soap. It's just then I realize I had cut myself while removing the blade and folding it for it to fit in the sink. A bit of blood was falling in the soap... That's not a big deal though since I didn't have any meat related disease afterwards.

Aaah, I have a funny story for this. I was playing football (in goal) and I've drop-kicked the ball 2 minutes into the game. 43 minutes later at half time, everyone is starting at me, someone brings the first aid box over, and I'm like... what? Turns out that when I kicked it, I'd kneed myself in the aye and got a black aye :lol:

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

When I looked at the thread title, I thought it was another menstruation thread :-#

Anyway, when I first learned to ride a two wheeled bike I had numerous cuts and bruises on my legs from falling and getting scraped by the bike that I never noticed.

One time playing basketball I broke my finger getting a rebound. Didn't know until we took a break 20 mins later. I just felt a mild pain on the court as if I had hit it on something, but nothing major.

Its amazing how papercuts can hurt more than other injuries just because you can see right away when it happened rather than 20 minutes later.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Stapled my finger in geometry once on accident. Didn't really think anything of it, so I pulled out the staple at my desk.

Then looked down and noticed blood gushing out, so I tried to hide it and walked up to grab a tissue for it. :oops:

It wasnt all too long and was pretty bad. (love the scar from it)

Was camping with my roommates for about a week. Last 3 days we had run out of wood so they started cutting some. David the largest of us is swinging away at the wood and the axe head came loose and got me in the back >.< Alex ran by before it so I thought he just hit me on the back. I started running after him when I heard David scream bloody murder, so I reacting as any sane person does when a 6'5 man screams. I turned to see what was wrong. He was pointing at me (though i thought he was pointing behind me) I turn around again and Alex is looking at me mouth open. I Finally ask what before I am told that theres an axe head in my back.

Most painful staples in my life! But gotta love the scar lol

whitedragonhidepm9.png

I just came back from a long break. Back on bob.

One of my friends once nearly cut his artery open, and didn't realise that there was blood spewing everywhere until about 5 minutes later. #-o

When I looked at the thread title, I thought it was another menstruation thread :-#
Personally I thought that it was some sort of Emo thread. "Hey look at me I'm bleeding! Where's my attention?!"

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

I was like six, fishing with my dad. Took his filet knife and kept sheathing and unsheathing. My dad pointed out the pretty big cut on my hand. Strange, I never feel pain until I see the wound.

But I did break my thumb once, felt it instantly. I was playing baseball and I was catcher. The pitcher was pitching like 65mph fastballs. Anyways, it must have hit somewhere wrong, because as soon as it happened I had to rip my glove off pretty much and get an xray.

Another time was when I was playing football in third grade. I got tackled by two people, and my head went one way, my body the other. Almost broke my neck.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.