Meat lovers vs. Vegetarians

shooterbob7

A good cut of beef, properly cooked, is the most delicious thing in the world. I am sad that vegetarians cannot enjoy this, but I respect their decision to not eat meat. Just gotta say: I hope you're getting those essential amino acids somehow!

Yes, I'm getting those amino acids. If I'm not getting them, they can't be essential, as I turned 15 a few months ago and have never been inside a hospital except to visit relatives. I guess you can be healthy without eating meat.

I do eat vegetarian replacement stuff, and I think it's delicious. Maybe because I have never eaten any meat to compare it with, but it certainly isn't disgusting and I probably wouldn't stop eating it even if I were to stop my vegetarianism.

But can you bench 250?

Who cares?

On a lighter note:

This kid in my AP Spanish Class, said that he;d rather join the army and kill humans in other coutnries then to kill animals for food. His reasoning "well uhh like you know when you cut off the chickens head uhh you know what its called oh yea its still alive do you want to eat zombie meat?" And that's the reason he's been a vegan for 4 years now. I asked "But _______ isn't pulling carrots out of the ground killing them too? Just to feed your selfish appetite?" He had an epiphany, apparently. And is now going to live on Slim fast for the rest of his life. I Love messing with stoners lol.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This kid in my AP Spanish Class, said that he;d rather join the army and kill humans in other coutnries then to kill animals for food. His reasoning "well uhh like you know when you cut off the chickens head uhh you know what its called oh yea its still alive do you want to eat zombie meat?" And that's the reason he's been a vegan for 4 years now. I asked "But _______ isn't pulling carrots out of the ground killing them too? Just to feed your selfish appetite?" He had an epiphany, apparently. And is now going to live on Slim fast for the rest of his life. I Love messing with stoners lol.

Haha, I convinced this one guy that eating meat is immoral and that he would go to hell unless he became a vegetarian and then a week later convinced him that if he didn't eat meat he'd die. Some people are just very easy to fool I guess. ;)

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

A good cut of beef, properly cooked, is the most delicious thing in the world. I am sad that vegetarians cannot enjoy this, but I respect their decision to not eat meat. Just gotta say: I hope you're getting those essential amino acids somehow!

Yes, I'm getting those amino acids. If I'm not getting them, they can't be essential, as I turned 15 a few months ago and have never been inside a hospital except to visit relatives. I guess you can be healthy without eating meat.

I do eat vegetarian replacement stuff, and I think it's delicious. Maybe because I have never eaten any meat to compare it with, but it certainly isn't disgusting and I probably wouldn't stop eating it even if I were to stop my vegetarianism.

But can you bench 250?

#-o

Seriously.

To unspam:

The Meatrix. :geek:

2dvjurb.png

Herbivores: Do not have guns, slaughterhouses, or 6.6 billion mouths.

Carnivores: Do not have guns, slaughterhouses, or 6.6 billion mouths.

Omnivores: Do not have guns, slaughterhouses, or 6.6 billion mouths.

Humans: Do have guns, slaughterhouses, or 6.6 billion mouths.

And if you're bringing naturalism into this, stop buying food from stores. It isn't natural. Go chew grass and hope I don't mix you up for a cow.

Your point has nothing to do with the human body. It's not necessarily naturalism, it's what your body was made for. Having guns, slaughterhouses, or a 6.6billion population is not a logical reason to try and change what your body needs.

1z2zrwo.jpg

But can you bench 250?

#-o

Seriously.

To unspam:

The Meatrix. :geek:

I showed that in class. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Your point has nothing to do with the human body. It's not necessarily naturalism, it's what your body was made for. Having guns, slaughterhouses, or a 6.6billion population is not a logical reason to try and change what your body needs.

Neither is hurt feelings for what you're eating.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

It's in plants where you can find the best nutrition. Spirulina, an algue, ounce per ounce, contains twelve times the digestible protein of beef. It costs very little, and it contains dozens of minerals and vitamins that are highly beneficial to health(literally lists and lists of the benefits, including helping with your heart's health). And in comparison, beef is fatty, contains little protein, is expensive, is full of steroids and hormones, is detrimental to your overall health and will block your arteries. And an innocent animal died for nothing because of it too. So you got a scenario in which everybody loses: cow poop from cow farms polluting the atmosphere, the animal dies and you get sick and fat when you eat it. Or, you choose to eat inexpensive, environmental-friendly spirulina, no animal dies, and you get healthier and better looking from it.

2480+ total

And if you're bringing naturalism into this, stop buying food from stores. It isn't natural. Go chew grass and hope I don't mix you up for a cow.

Most of us eat the vegatables anyway, so we get what the body needs, and just because the meat isn't "natural" doesn't make it bad for us, so theres nothing wrong with eating it.

You seem to be thinking we only eat meat....

And also, the arguement of we not being real meat eaters because we cook it....

Then you go eat your vegtables straight out of the ground, without boiling or cleaning them.

Tbh both of them taste better cooked, which is why we cook them (and of course kills the bacteria and stuff). I don't see how cooking our food makes us vegaterians, lol.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Most of us eat the vegatables anyway, so we get what the body needs, and just because the meat isn't "natural" doesn't make it bad for us, so theres nothing wrong with eating it.

You seem to be thinking we only eat meat....

And also, the arguement of we not being real meat eaters because we cook it....

Then you go eat your vegtables straight out of the ground, without boiling or cleaning them.

Tbh both of them taste better cooked, which is why we cook them (and of course kills the bacteria and stuff). I don't see how cooking our food makes us vegaterians, lol.

Have you tried cooked broccoli or carrots, they're disgusting. =p Just kidding.

If the soil is okay nothing would happen to you from eating dirt, just now with pesticides and fertilizers that it's dangerous. There's a difference between bad taste (veg with dirt) and dieing from eating food raw (meat)

And for the guy who asked for the source of the chart, it's all just bits of physical anatomy, nothing is out of the ordinary or unbelievable. If you disagree with it that much look up everything yourself.

EDIT: By the way, to the guy who keeps talking about benching, even though it's a completely invalid point I will respond.

I can now bench my own weight (125lbs) and 3 months before when I first started my str&conditioning class I only had a 105 max, diet does not add muscle, it's just the effort and training.

My history teacher is 6"8' and 340 pounds, in college he was an 8-year vegetarian, 6"9' and 320 pounds and could bench over his own weight, now he has a beer belly after he quit his vegetarian diet.

1z2zrwo.jpg

It's in plants where you can find the best nutrition. Spirulina, an algue, ounce per ounce, contains twelve times the digestible protein of beef. It costs very little, and it contains dozens of minerals and vitamins that are highly beneficial to health(literally lists and lists of the benefits, including helping with your heart's health). And in comparison, beef is fatty, contains little protein, is expensive, is full of steroids and hormones, is detrimental to your overall health and will block your arteries. And an innocent animal died for nothing because of it too. So you got a scenario in which everybody loses: cow poop from cow farms polluting the atmosphere, the animal dies and you get sick and fat when you eat it. Or, you choose to eat inexpensive, environmental-friendly spirulina, no animal dies, and you get healthier and better looking from it.

The cow is delicious.

Your point is invalid.

Oh please, you killed a cow big deal. Killing animals is fine, in my opinion as long as they weren't abused. But technically, spiders and insects are the healthiest things you can eat, period. Kinda gross though.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Meat is great. I eat mine rare and almost bloody. om nom nom. But I eat vegetables too. I like cauliflower but I hate brocolli -- they taste exactly the same to me, but the green colour puts me off. Dx

Tofu is okay (if it's cooked by a good chef, like my mum)... but I've tried tofu that's been made into luncheon ham or something, and that .. is not okay.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

If all humans stopped eating meat, we'd have to kill animals anyways. Cows have very few natural predators in the areas where they're raised. One or two coyotes would have a hell of a time keeping the cows' population down.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

To those who say it isn't natural to eat meat; think of certain Native American tribes on the Great Plains that hunted buffalo. They were untouched by the "civilized" world for centuries. If they weren't considered "natural", you'll need to specify what exactly is.

But none of it matters because of the deliciousness of carcass.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Meat is delicious.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying and should be beaten.

This basically sums up the thread

Yup. I love meat.

OM NOM NOM MEAT

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Keep in mind that if it ever does come down to a war between vegetarians and omnivores then think of this: We omnivors can cannibalize our fallen and the fallen of the enemy, whereas you vegetarians will have to gnaw at our clothes and rip up the grass for sustinence.

I think eventually in a running fight like that, you veggie lovers would use up all your food and lack the energy to fight, and we would kill you all.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

Keep in mind that if it ever does come down to a war between vegetarians and omnivores then think of this: We omnivors can cannibalize our fallen and the fallen of the enemy, whereas you vegetarians will have to gnaw at our clothes and rip up the grass for sustinence.

I think eventually in a running fight like that, you veggie lovers would use up all your food and lack the energy to fight, and we would kill you all.

And then you'd all die anyway from Creutzfeld-Jakob. A few months later, that is.

2dvjurb.png

The cow is delicious.

Your point is invalid.

/end of thread :P

Seriously though, I don't mind people being vegetarian at all, but I don't like it when vegetarians try to tell me that eating meat is bad for me, cruel etc. If people don't want to eat meat, that is absolutely fine by me, but if I choose to eat meat, vegetarians should respect that too. They might not agree with it, and that's fine, as everyone's opinion is different.

Also, I don't get the whole "if I don't eat meat, less animals will get killed" thing, if you don't eat meat, someone else is just going to eat it, or it is going to go to waste.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.