Today...

Leoo

How bloody original, make a fake profile of me on Facebook and use it to take the mick out of me. VERY [bleep] FUNNY.

-.- [bleep] [developmentally delayed] humans. I swear to God you'd think these people were 7 not 17 :wall:

Why would anyone want to go that far to bring someone else down.

It happened to one of my classmates too, but I never gave my other classmates enough information about me that they could use to take the piss apart from MMOs and anime, but they always commented on those in real life rather than on the Internet.

I wonder how annoying/depressing it is to find something like that.

It is annoying but you get used to crap like that, kind of. I know most people get bullied at some point in school, I'm just a prime target for it. I don't care about what I look like, I don't go out on the weekend, I don't have popular friends, I have weird interests (that they know very little about), I made YouTube videos. I'm just happy I've managed to keep the fact I cosplay hidden for the moment :?

I don't think anyone can get used to it. You get better at not taking it to heart, but get used to it? Nope.

British schools are brutal places, although I thought college would be better to be honest. I don't see why you'd label yourself as a prime target - the things you mentioned aren't weird, really. Unless you're one of those people who are absolutely intolerable in real life, it doesn't really make sense to me. I'm pretty much like that too and nobody really bothered me much. That said, I come from a very nice part of the UK so the differences could be a regional thing. Also, I went to private school but the kids are pretty much the same - they just have more money.

Now I've confused myself. Super going, SilverSword.

Today I broke Windows, so I reinstalled it. I then scratched my head as to why my USB keyboard was unresponsive when I tried to boot into my Windows disk, so I used my old PS/2 one. My stepdad says there's probably some option in the BIOS for USB stuff, so I'll take a look later.

Windows feels awesome on a fresh install. ^^

I come from a crappy area, the sort of place you don't go because you're scared a 9 year old will stab you up with his gang =/

Still, when you're in a place where anything different is weird and frowned upon, it does make you weird. Maybe not weird in a bigger sense, but compared to the people around you it does.

Anyway, today is my third day of sitting around doing nothing in pyjamas. I remember back when in summer, there was this thing we call sun. =/

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Im going to wal-mart in a hour to get my I touch. So excited \'

After that, I got to cut my grass :x

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Woke up late for drivers ed, got their a half hour late and still finished the test before most people.

So [bleep]ing easy.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Also, reading outside is probably the most fun I can have when I'm alone

Yup.

:thumbup:

I agree 100%.

No better relaxation.

I love all of the people who joined a year or two later then me who have 500-2,000 more posts then me.

<.<

Today I am making my 1000th post on the Tip.It forums.

I love all of the people who joined a year or two later then me who have 500-2,000 more posts then me. <3:

4400 work?

I rode a bike with a friend today. Then we met a friend of ours before she went to soccer practice and helped her warm up a little. And then I had microwavable roast beef and mashed potatoes that I actually quite enjoyed.

Not too bad, all in all.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

You almost make 7 posts a day compared to my 1 a day. So yeah, it works.

You've made at least three today.

How ironic. search.php?author_id=208631&sr=posts

He's actually made 7 posts today. :XD:

That's only because I kept posting when I normally wouldn't so I could get 1,000 already. I'll go back to slowing down.

And my average is still 1.05 even after my 8 posts today! :lol:

You almost make 7 posts a day compared to my 1 a day. So yeah, it works.

You've made at least three today.

How ironic. search.php?author_id=208631&sr=posts

He's actually made 7 posts today. :XD:

That's only because I kept posting when I normally wouldn't so I could get 1,000 already. I'll go back to slowing down.

And my average is still 1.05 even after my 8 posts today! :lol:

My average says I make like 5 posts a day, even though I make more than that, usually, it just compares teh number of days you've been a member to the number of posts you have I think.

Today, I was trying to kill this insect (about 3/4 inch long) that was buzzing around my ceiling, perhaps trying to find a way out (my ceiling of the living room. about 10-11 feet high).

It landed in one spot, I took a small, thick book, and chucked it up fairly hard.

Landed smack dab on the insect and now it's flattened to my ceiling.

Couldn't wait any longer for it to land somewhere on the ground for me. -.-

:D I'm so happeh! I've never killed a flying insect against a ceiling before. :?

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Just got my itouch. Downloading music and apps to it. Very happy tonight :D

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Just got my itouch. Downloading music and apps to it. Very happy tonight :D

:o I want one of those. Know how I can sell my 120GB Classic for an 8GB Touch? :pray:

I would try ebay. If that dont work, ask around where you live, sure you can find someone wanting to buy one. I sold my Xbox 360 to get the cash for it :twss:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

I biked at least over 10 miles today, it was great. Just me and my friends.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

After trying out GarageBand's synthesizers, I've decided I'd try getting someone's old laptop, wipe it clean, install OS X, and install GarageBand as a side tool. Anyone see a problem with that?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Nope, <3 Garageband.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm still bored while playing Runescape.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I'm playing around with a balloon animal I made a few weeks ago. It's sort of shrivelled up so I'm squeezing all the air to one end so the other end is all floppy.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!