Leoo

Who agrees that Daylight Savings Time should go away? :pray:

I don't care if it stays or leaves.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

You don't enjoy an extra hour of daylight?

Is it not the same amount of daylight just that it gets darker earlier during daylight savings time and gets darker later when daylight savings time ends?

Is it not the same amount of daylight just that it gets darker earlier during daylight savings time and gets darker later when daylight savings time ends?

Actually, the point of DST is the reverse. It's the time we start seeing the sun, because it would be silly for the sun to come out at 9am and the sky being pitch dark at 7-8.

Today, I did nothing but walk around a bunch and surf the net. Damn, I'm bored. What's a good job to apply for as a 16 year old student who plays RS?

I like DST, I got an extra hour of sleep today.

I am excellent at grabbing sticks and beating them up.

I think you may be looking for this thread.

Oh, and Dzi, the slow lorris looks awesome. I had never heard of them before, I thought Lorris was its name. They are a type of monkey according to Wikipedia.

Actually, the point of DST is the reverse. It's the time we start seeing the sun, because it would be silly for the sun to come out at 9am and the sky being pitch dark at 7-8.

Today, I did nothing but walk around a bunch and surf the net. Damn, I'm bored. What's a good job to apply for as a 16 year old student who plays RS?

Well yesterday the sun came up at 7am and went down at 6pm, but today the sun came up 6am and went down at 5pm. Same amount of sunlight...

Found out my car might need a lot of repairs. The engine was rocking severely, so we changed the spark plugs. It's still rocking a lot, so we are taking it to the car shop tomorrow to see vut is up.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Was hungry, decided I'd get some Chipotle, went out to get my bike, and couldn't find it.

Damn thing was locked with a cable lock AND a u-lock... Lord, please tell me I'm just going crazy and I misplaced it... *is on the verge of tears*

:wall:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Was hungry, decided I'd get some Chipotle, went out to get my bike, and couldn't find it.

Damn thing was locked with a cable lock AND a u-lock... Lord, please tell me I'm just going crazy and I misplaced it... *is on the verge of tears*

For a nominal fee, I will watch over you bike using my state of the art security system. (the bat)

It has proven itself in combat (once, against a target that was attempting to run), and is made of the most technologically advanced material I was able to get my hands on. (aluminum)

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I see that stores are putting up their Christmas stuff.

Comes earlier every year, I swear.

Or just, you know, after Halloween.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

I spent today reading 2-year-old TIF posts. Apparently, I used to enjoy sports and believe the world was perfect. :unsure: But my views on eye for an eye have remained consistent and actually grew stronger. I didn't bother to look through any of the theology threads though lol.

For a nominal fee, I will watch over you bike using my state of the art security system. (the bat)

It has proven itself in combat (once, against a target that was attempting to run), and is made of the most technologically advanced material I was able to get my hands on. (aluminum)

I would hire you, except I don't seem to have anything for you to watch at the moment...

(WHERE THE [bleep] IS MY BIKE?!)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I spent today reading 2-year-old TIF posts. Apparently, I used to enjoy sports and believe the world was perfect. :unsure: But my views on eye for an eye have remained consistent and actually grew stronger. I didn't bother to look through any of the theology threads though lol.

Theology threads? Those are real? Holy [cabbage], I just thought I was having a nightmare. Damn. I'm totally zonked atm just thinking of this.