Today...

Leoo

I AM ALSO GOING TO SEE HARRY POTTER TONIGHT

The book is always better because it allows you to paint your own picture, which is always going to be different to somebody else's (like the director's) picture.

I AM ALSO GOING TO SEE HARRY POTTER TONIGHT

The book is always better because it allows you to paint your own picture, which is always going to be different to somebody else's (like the director's) picture.

This is exact reason.

I also wanna see HP. just gotta find someone to join me :<

Popoto.~<3

seeing Harry Potter on Wednesday haha. No rush for me I guess. Book will obviously be better, but the movies are still enjoyable. Especially when you haven't seen them 45678865 times [thanks for ruining the first 4, ABC family >.> ]

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Shaved my really seedy mo off today. No more Movember for me. :3

Many lulzy things at school today, made it enjoyable.

Just chillin' this afternoon/night. Might get some Chem and Maths done later.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

oh come now, it was a couple of bottles >_<

Drinking in public!?! Shame on you, when I was 15 I wouldn't touch alcohol. Mind you when I was 15 I was terribly narrow-minded. how I wish I could reverse time...

Popoto.~<3

Drinking in public!?! Shame on you, when I was 15 I wouldn't touch alcohol. Mind you when I was 15 I was terribly narrow-minded. how I wish I could reverse time...

Drinking in public is the best kind of public. However, drinking in a darkened cave, where it is stormy outside is not.

lampost_sig_stark.png

I'm wondering if there's a thing where you can hide a little chip in something and then if that something even gets stolen, you can go online and track it down. Sort of like GPS... Cuz my bike got stolen and I think it'd help others immensely if there was a little device inside a tube and then the user could just register it online. Then, if the bike ever gets stolen, he/she could find its exact location and get it back.

Just an idea. I'm pretty sure it'd get abused in some form or another, but eh. At least one would have the satisfaction of finding the item. >.>

Also, I recently discovered the keyboard shortcut Windows button + Left arrow and Windows button + Right arrow (as well as up and down). Comes in handy when I type a paper that needs paraphrasing of a website.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Was at a friends house, me and my friends aren't those sort of people >_<

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Yesterday I saw Harry Potter, and today it started snowing and school is most likely canceled for the rest of the week :thumbup:

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

It poured for most of the day today and was 60 degrees F. It's November 22nd. It's supposed to be snowing! Meh. It's supposed to start Thurs/Fri and we're supposed to get a bunch.

No homework, and tomorrow's a movie day, so 45 min classes and I get to eat Turkey Day food.... Tomorrow should be awesome. Plus I don't have to go to school on Wednesday!

"I got a jar of dirt" <- Bro is watching that movie, scene just came on... :P

Drinking in public is the best kind of public. However, drinking in a darkened cave, where it is stormy outside is not.

And public masturbation is the best kind of masturbation