Today...

Leoo

Except for that one time I actually had to startle myself awake before I started drooling over my schoolbooks, I spent today mostly awake. I did have a lot of spaced out moments where I didn't know what the hell the teacher was talking about, but it's still the first day of the semester so it's not like I missed anything real important.

So today my 14 year old cousin asked me if 'asked' was a word. She then asked for the meaning of the words summon, ritual and humanity (we were watching Cabin in the Woods). Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of it.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Methinks your cousin needs to watch fewer movies and do more homework. 14 year olds should know those words, especially 'asked' (I really hope your exaggerating with that one). Hell, my 11 year old knows them. Thanks, Harry Potter! :thumbup:

Today, I found my copy of the Dilbert animated series. I'd been looking for it for ages, and it had fallen behind the TV. It's a bit dusty, but otherwise undamaged. :grin:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Today I spent an whole hour spamming a Georgian girl's FB. She deserved it actually.

I've yet to create a video of me doing one certain voice that I did multiple times while we were back in Germany.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

So, I got a new suitemate this semester to replace the one that left us last semester. This kid is a Chinese international student. He is extremely anti-social, he doesn't understand the meaning of privacy, and he is always sleeping during the day meaning that he gets really pissed off when we make noise of any kind. It is just extremely frustrating for the three of us who talk a lot and have a feel for each other's necessity of privacy.

Today, I found my copy of the Dilbert animated series. I'd been looking for it for ages, and it had fallen behind the TV. It's a bit dusty, but otherwise undamaged. :grin:

The first time I saw that (the Little People Episode), Dogberts voice really threw me off (I thought it was too deep). I've grown to like it though. Pity there aren't more seasons.

^ If he just got to your country from China he might be jet lagged, I know the Vietnamese and Korean kids at my school are usually up all night the first week they're back on campus.

That's interesting. The ones at my school fall asleep in most of their classes throughout the day. They do this throughout the entire semester, not just a week or 2.

Woke up at 12 today. School starts up again tomorrow. I considered doing an all-nighter but I have practice and the gym after school. This will suck :(

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Fan failed on my processor heatsink in my desktop.. Now looking for a new heatsink but I think I found a good one for a good price. Guess I can stop using the intel stock heatsink lol.

I can die a happy man after watching this video. Literally the whitest thing I've ever witnessed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz75oAkPTPM

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

[spoiler=something depressing]Today I lost a friend. He was my neighbor. Someone put a hit on him.

There were two guys on a motorbike, no plate number and they used a silencer that's why people only heard "something hitting something metal" (his truck was shot several times).

The shooting happened just two houses down the road where he usually park his truck. After he got hit, he managed to walk several feet, presumably towards his home where his wife was. He collapsed near our front gate. He and his wife lived next door. 8 bullet casings were recovered at the scene but only one hit him. Sadly, the shot was fatal.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

So today my 14 year old cousin asked me if 'asked' was a word. She then asked for the meaning of the words summon, ritual and humanity (we were watching Cabin in the Woods). Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of it.

Perhaps she needs testing for dyslexia or something? These are quite basic words for a 14 year old.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

[spoiler=something depressing]Today I lost a friend. He was my neighbor. Someone put a hit on him.

There were two guys on a motorbike, no plate number and they used a silencer that's why people only heard "something hitting something metal" (his truck was shot several times).

The shooting happened just two houses down the road where he usually park his truck. After he got hit, he managed to walk several feet, presumably towards his home where his wife was. He collapsed near our front gate. He and his wife lived next door. 8 bullet casings were recovered at the scene but only one hit him. Sadly, the shot was fatal.

I'm really sorry to hear about that. That must have been a pretty distressing situation to deal with.

[hide=]

Finally started making my Call of Duty videos! Below are the two uploads for the night! I hope you guys enjoy them. :)

Full gameplay - 52-7 on Turbine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqiww8p-Vf8

Highlight from the night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezOy4HTt5vs[/hide]

I'm a Halo player, I've never touched CoD in my life and never want to, but I can appreciate good tactical awareness and flanking moves when I see them. That's the real reason you only got 7 deaths. Well played.

I don't think she has any learning disability, she's just not so educated. Surprisng seen as though she is rather mature for her age.

Also, that's horrible to hear Shyla. Why would someone do something like that?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Wow, Maddy, never thought you were SO young...

Really depressing period in school has started. Got a new teacher aswell and I was immediately his favourite, subject to extreme scrutinizing...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc