Today...

Leoo

You go clubbing in boots? Do Australians go clubbing in swamps or something?

urban boots, but yeah, waiting for my jacket that is with it also. Plus all the clothing was on the line last night.

Popoto.~<3

I think I'm finally getting the hang of League of Legends, despite deciding to start as a Twisted Fate main.

But hey my K/D ratio is good.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

[spoiler=something depressing]Today I lost a friend. He was my neighbor. Someone put a hit on him.

There were two guys on a motorbike, no plate number and they used a silencer that's why people only heard "something hitting something metal" (his truck was shot several times).

The shooting happened just two houses down the road where he usually park his truck. After he got hit, he managed to walk several feet, presumably towards his home where his wife was. He collapsed near our front gate. He and his wife lived next door. 8 bullet casings were recovered at the scene but only one hit him. Sadly, the shot was fatal.

I'm so sorry to hear this, Broodmother. PM me if you need to talk! (I'll totally reply to your last PM when I have access to my comp.)

*jiggles*

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

OHGOD! I'm moving my desk into the loungeroom. there's on breeze in current PC room and it all sweeps through kitchen and loungeroom. Fainted once today from heat (thankfully I was already sitting on couch) and cried about my weight because it's too F-ing hot to ANY exercise, as I cant afford a GYM membership.

Popoto.~<3

Damn today was hot. Aircon in my car broke, got heatstroke and sunburnt while driving, and I badly damaged the frenulum between my gums and upper lip jumping off a bridge into a river. All-in-all though, it was a fun day. Tim, just find heavy things around the house to lift. Sure, it's not going to give you the same workout as a gym, but it helps you apply strength to real-world situations, and will suffice as an adequate substitution in the interim.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I'll take summer over winter anyday. Screw this rainy 30degreeF bull crap.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

It's 70 degrees here, which is near record high... Gotta live Tennessee bi-polar weather. Tomorrow weather drops down to like 45.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Yay for -15 degrees Celsius and a [bleep]ing chilly wind. Can't go out at all, too cold and that wind gets to the bones even with proper winter attire...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I'm going clubbing with boots. My toes will freeze off otherwise...

Today, me and my mum ordered custom-made hiking backpacks. I'm gonna have the best backpack ever.

In Canada, our club Igloos have central heating :P

In all serious though, I'm pretty sure that Estonia is a fair bit colder than the Temperate tip of our East Coast (moderated by the cold part of the Atlantic because the Golf Stream abandons us for the Brits so they don't have to live in Siberia), so the local cutom where the girls wear dresses and shoes and freeze for a while trying to get into a bar might not be an option (I was pretty surprised anyone could afford to be that vain on New Years Eve actually, seeing as it was 8 C bellow freezing1).

I meant toes freeze off on my route to the club :D

It is definitely warm in clubs, too much so actually. So the temperature differences might be over 50 degrees Celsius during winter (30+ degrees inside and -20 outside. First-hand experienced it this December). But that seriously requires freaking warm clothes to keep one healthy outside.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

-20 is a bit extreme for my tastes.

We go to -25 with windchill at our worst. I prefer windchill to actual cold. Windchill is much easier to solve, and it has diminishing returns.

On a side note, I want electric gloves.

-20 is a bit extreme for my tastes.

We go to -25 with windchill at our worst. I prefer windchill to actual cold. Windchill is much easier to solve, and it has diminishing returns.

I would prefer regular straight cold most days. Windchill may not freeze anything but I find it more annoying than a still cold.

Offered a place to study history at Oxford. :razz:

• Like 2

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

God damn windchill is the worst [bleep]ing thing ever. I totally hate it. I can handle even -25 or more, as we've had this winter, if there is no wind. But with wind, it gets through the bones. My winter coat doesn't keep out all the wind and jeans are not the greatest handling it as well, so it is cold to be outside more than 2-3 minutes.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I'll take straight cold over windchill any day. Wind (and damp) sucks the energy out of you much faster than straight weather does.

Offered a place to study history at Oxford. :razz:

Congrats! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

My winter suit is like living in your own environmental bubble. You'd have to be standing in a hurricane before the wind could touch you (which is good because it's made for downhill skiing so that's kind of the point).

Obviously having both cold and wind sucks though. Thing is, it doesn't get that cold here, so the wind chill can only get so bad, and it can be solved by turning your back to the wind, shielding your face, or putting on a mask.

And tonight I discovered that just because the rice is still steaming, that doesn't mean there is water in the pot, and it's been boiling longer than you think it has.

Ouch. I ruined a pot (and almost set the kitchen on fire :oops:) letting the rice boil too long once. That was the last time my ex-wife let me cook anything that wasn't prepackaged and microwavable until she moved out. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

And your wasting it by being in front of a computer?

I didn't ruin the pot at least. I was just taking my time preparing the rest of my food, because I finished it too quickly and there was still water in the pot, and rather than drain it like a reasonable person, I thought I would boil it off like normal (got it perfect last night). Steam was still pouring out, so I assumed I was good, until I took the top off and stuck a fork in to see what was taking so long, and that's when I smelled the burning rice and felt the layer stuck to the bottom.

The worst is people maxing out the heat on teflon pans. Not only does that burn the teflon, it infuses it into whatever you were cooking. I suspect it neither tastes good, nor is it healthy, and those teflon pans are expensive. Stainless steel is nice and all, but stuff does still stick to it. My parents have a baking pan that is absolutely magical. You can cook chickin wings on it, which all recommend you use aluminum (because you'll need an industrial solvent and pressure washer to get them clean again otherwise), and they just slide right off, no fuss. I want whatever that pan is made out of coating all my pots and pans.