Today...

Leoo

I just cycled 8 miles in the cold and rain.

Not the best weather to forget a coat. :wall:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Slept over at my girlfriends house last night. Never something i really enjoy to be quite honest. 

1.) Her cat is [bleep]ing annoying. It sleeps in her room. It scratches at the door like a dog like a dog so you can open it. It's outside for 10 seconds then it wants to come inside again. Who's the one that needs to open it the whole time? I am. She says the noise doesn't bother her, because she's used to it. I want to slit my wrists with a blunt bread knife every time the [bleep]ing thing does it. So i'm forced to get up every 10 minutes to deal with it.

2.) In the morning, her parents would come into the room every 20 minutes to either get the cat, get the cat food, or get his litter-box. Please... it's already awkward enough for me to wake up and have to see them after sleeping next to their daughter the night before. I really don't need them to come in and see what and how it's happening.

Also, it might just be me, but i find it kind of rude. I understand it's their house, but if they're okay with me sleeping there they should be okay with respecting my privacy. Needless to say, last night i got almost no sleep... 

Slept over at my girlfriends house last night. Never something i really enjoy to be quite honest. 

1.) Her cat is [bleep]ing annoying. It sleeps in her room. It scratches at the door like a dog like a dog so you can open it. It's outside for 10 seconds then it wants to come inside again. Who's the one that needs to open it the whole time? I am. She says the noise doesn't bother her, because she's used to it. I want to slit my wrists with a blunt bread knife every time the [bleep]ing thing does it. So i'm forced to get up every 10 minutes to deal with it.

2.) In the morning, her parents would come into the room every 20 minutes to either get the cat, get the cat food, or get his litter-box. Please... it's already awkward enough for me to wake up and have to see them after sleeping next to their daughter the night before. I really don't need them to come in and see what and how it's happening.

Also, it might just be me, but i find it kind of rude. I understand it's their house, but if they're okay with me sleeping there they should be okay with respecting my privacy. Needless to say, last night i got almost no sleep... 

Next time go balls deep in your girlfriend and when they come in smile at them like ronald mcdonald as you're doing it. They will never want to see that again

• Like 1

My foot is finally healed up enough to exercise again. ^^

Hitting the GYM tomorrow, I've cut soda drinks out of my diet, stopped snacking and going to start planning my diet myself (because im too much of a cheep-arse to afford a dietician).

I want my twink/skinny body back by the end of summer. (Which is ~Feb 2014)

Popoto.~<3

After the first time it does that in a night, leave the door ajar. Or don't let it in at all, you'll get used to its noise either way. Stayed with my friend with a month, by the end of it I didn't hear meows any more. The second option will prevent the second part. Which, if is creating such an uncomfortable situation for you, then you should talk to them about it. They're not my girlfriend's parents, so they should treat you like an adult provided you treat them the same way. Maybe compromise? They come in and get in once in the morning, and then shut the door and not let the cat in.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Some here may know that my family's originally from Egypt. My sister, who graduated in law here in Belgium last year, is in Egypt right now doing an internship for the Belgian embassy in Cairo. I called her yesterday and she said that she's looking for a job in Egypt now, and planning to stay there after she's done at the embassy. My sister will basically be living on a different continent.

You'll still stay in touch though, right? I mean there's so many ways to contact people these days and stay connected. I'm sure if you both sorted out a time in the week where you're both free to talk, you'd still remain close to each other.

Yeah, it's not that I'd lose all contact to her, and I'm used to not seeing her a lot since she's been in college, where I only saw her on weekends, but it'll still feel weird not having her around. I've had a lot of pleasant conversations with her (and of course a lot of not so pleasant conversations, but that's sibling love for ya) and I don't feel like we could have those same kind of conversations over the internet or whatever.

Anyway, I made the transition from Firefox to Chrome today. Firefox wasn't what it used to be for me for a while, and now this week it suddenly stopped being able to load Facebook and I got sick of having to open a different browser for that so I just switched to Chrome. 

That's understandable. When you have a good relationship with your sibling and then the two of you move apart from each other, it's normal to miss each other. I wish I could suggest an idea which would fix that, but I can't. The best idea I have is Skype calling, because at least then you're actually talking face-to-face (kind of). It makes the times you get to meet up with each other, like Christmas and stuff, all the more special, though.

I'm having real trouble with Firefox on my Android (Galaxy S2) and the Facebook website. For some weird reason my phone starts running slowly and overheats if I leave it on Facebook too long. The problem isn't replicated on other browsers, so it's definitely a Firefox thing. I might switch to Chrome, but I don't want Google shoved down my throat at every corner.

Chrome definitely shoves Google at you in every corner now. And I have the same problem with facebook loading with Chrome, so I considered switching over to FF...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

My phone keeps a record of where the data it's downloaded has come from, and I've noticed that Facebook now downloads a shit ton of data, especially if it's on the Facebook app. The website version uses a bit less.

To put it in perspective, the only thing that uses more data is Last.fm, which is streaming music for a couple of hours a day.

So I'm finalizing that Europe trip I asked about a while back. We're flying in to Iceland for 2 days, and then to Amsterdam for 33 more. This is a rough estimate of where we'd like to go...

[hide]    E6Q2s1y.png[/hide]

Not everything is set in stone, like the one to Copenhagen. All of the times sum up to about 100 hours of trains. We're not going to make a set time or itinerary, so we'll modify it if we need/want to, depending on which cities we like, etc. Hoping to do some mountain biking/climbing, maybe cliff diving, if anyone has suggestions on that.

Ticket is $1200, eurail pass is 700, and we're thinking about $100/day for everything else, so a 5k budget.  

2s0cxth.png

Glad you could make it thru Budapest-Vienna-Prague. Some of the more historically interesting cities of Europe.

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty damn jealous of your trip. Make sure you enjoy it very much. :)

• Like 2

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Been a while since I've posted here. Lot of changes in my life as of late. First off I am changing my major in college. Looking into business right now as my new major. Still haven't told the parents yet :/

I also have a new girl friend. Only picture I have of us currently:

28hetyo.jpg

Her parents love me. My parents and family love her. Lot better then the last dumpster fire of a relationship I was in. 

Besides that nothing really major. Minor thing is that I am 100% committed PC gamer now. Took the reserve of my PS4 and started buying parts for my first computer and I am really excited for it once it will be done.

This was the first thing I bought. Can't go wrong with newegg and the deals they have

Combo deal. Case and processor.

Looking at this motherboard and CPU fan for the next things to buy.

Motherboard

CPU fan

Can't wait!

• Like 1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

5k budget? Jesus christ! Is that per person Blake?

And nice to see things lookin up for you albel

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I need a cigarette. Or 20. I've been a wreck lately and I really need to get out of this funk. A lot of things in my life have been really good, but I just can't get past the depression.

In terms of good stuff, I've been working hard on my rock climbing and it's been paying off. Competition is on Sunday, I'm not going to win but hopefully it's fun. I'm also a radio DJ now, or will be once I pass the test a week from today. I recorded my demo this morning (1-2 am, so last night sort of) and it went really well I think other than almost losing all the data afterwards, but I managed to recover it.

Other than that, I'm not doing great in most of my classes, I'm unemployed and broke, and I'm still seriously depressed from the ending of my previous relationship. So that's how my life has been.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp