Today...

Leoo

I wanted to buy a 3DS and Pokémon Y today. I visited three different stores and not a single of them had the 3DS in stock (and only one had the Pokémon). How is it possible that there's not a single 3DS in one of the largest cities of this country? I wasted about two hours of my life going back and forth -.-

In the end I just ordered them from an online store. Apparently it's going to take a week or two until I get them though :(

I was in the store, staring at Pokémon X two days ago and walked out without it. I would have bought it but most of us have started Christmas shopping already and I don't really want two copies of the games. Sometimes I hate Christmas.

Spent my Halloween working. Made good tips, just not as much as I thought. It wasn't as busy as predicted.

Then played some Mass Effect 3. Uneventful and calm. Just how I like it.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

And Lithuania isn't in Eastern Europe, get your facts straight.

Hey, where the heck is Lithuania if it isn't in Eastern Europe? It only is (almost) my neighbouring country and I have been there like 6 or even more times, so can you please tell me where it is?

In other news, I am at home for the first time in 2 weeks. Immediately my brothers started bothering me about video games... 24/7. 

It's like they belong to a different generation, it is all they can think of. And our age difference is only 3 years.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

And Lithuania isn't in Eastern Europe, get your facts straight.

Hey, where the heck is Lithuania if it isn't in Eastern Europe? It only is (almost) my neighbouring country and I have been there like 6 or even more times, so can you please tell me where it is?

In other news, I am at home for the first time in 2 weeks. Immediately my brothers started bothering me about video games... 24/7. 

It's like they belong to a different generation, it is all they can think of. And our age difference is only 3 years.

I was just remembering that one discussion we had a while ago, I wasn't really being serious. :)

Watching the matrix in class today. And class registration went swell this morning. Got all the classes I wanted :)

One of which is Evil. Mwahahaha

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Been a while since i've been on TIF. Basically quit RS now. Over it. Had my birthday on the 2nd. Bought myself a 22'' LED for my xBox, finally. Been wanting one for ages now. So i'm back to console gaming. Decided to buy Diablo 3 as well. Was a bit of a risky move on my part since i've not heard a lot of good things about the console version, and not really the type of game i usually play. But it was totally worth every penny. Been addicted to it since i put it in. Really loving it so far. Now i just need to get my hands on FIFA and i'll be ha happy camper.

Me and my girlfriend are still doing amazing. 6 months back together. We have a fight every now and then, but nothing major. Love her to death.

Just wanted to say hi, anyway :D

I quit rs too, the legal rwt update was the final straw for me.

I just lost interest to be honest. I started playing Dark Souls and i pretty much nolifed it the first 2 weeks. Then i went back to RS and realised how much it lacked any sort of action. Even PvM in RS is so.... boring. It was fun while it lasted though.

There is RWT in RS now? Lucky I quit ages ago. In fact, I think it has been over a year off the P2P for me now.

Today, I attended the university Christmas ball (fanciest event in the whole university year) facebook event and immediately 2 girls asked me if I was free to go with them. One of whom I really like and have liked for ages. 

And I already promised a friend of mine that I am going with her.

Talk about bad luck.

Also, way too many things going on all the time. It is amazing if I survive past next Monday.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

There's a gif of a horse being beaten to death that would fit here. Jagex is not afraid to brutally maim their only success.

I don't know about you guys, but RuneScape has a special place in my heart. I quit like 5 years ago but it reminds me of my childhood: when the world was a better place and had no responsibilities.

Now I listen to the news, read history books, and have several responsibilities. How I miss those days. :(

• Like 1

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yea, my high school days of playing Runescape were pretty damn fun. I can hate how it is now, but I'll always remember how much fun I had playing it.

same boat but I was in middle school. '05 - '08. The good old days

Finally finished up watching MI-5 (Spooks). It took me a while, there was one death in the show in particular that really didn't fly with me. Never watching that episode again. I've also not seen at least one of them, the series 9 finale. Saw what was coming, decided I didn't need to see it. Might be one other episode I never saw, one that I skipped, think I went back for it though. Really is a fantastic show though. I wouldn't hold it as a perfectly accurate representation of anything, though it definitely tries to keep things in the neighborhood of possible (as always, computers are portrayed as slightly more magical than they should be, and the protagonists are perhaps just a little too good), and I find that sometimes it has me just thinking about all the stuff that almost certainly does go on in the world that we don't know about.

Finally up to the last ep of BrBa season 5.

Well it's sure as hell dropped down the goldfarming trade down by 90%, which was a major problem for them, and as I understand it other games have done similar things in an attempt to reduce it as well. Plus, in my eyes, the upside now is people with not much real life money are now able to buy mems, and runecoins (used in a store to buy cosmetic things, like weapon reskins and skill/tele animations).

There's a gif of a horse being beaten to death that would fit here. Jagex is not afraid to brutally maim their only success.

Their man 'success' was as a F2P MMO, they seemed to be doing so well in that field. Now, as I'm told, they treat F2P players like second-class citizens.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Still grinding Diablo 3. It's great so far. Kind of a let down in a way. In Act 1 and for a lot of Act 2 i was getting owned left and right. I would die quite often. But when i reached the end of Act 2 (which is when my Witch Doctor reached the lower 20s) i stopped dying almost altogether. Maybe once or twice like every hour of game play. But yeah, so far i'm really happy with this game. And i feel like it has a lot of replay value. I can't wait to try out some of the other roles.

Want to go see if i can get my hands on FIFA 14 today.

I got such a good class schedule for next semester. So excited. Taking an intro to Computer Science class and hoping that my beginner-level-knowledge of C++/JS/HTML will help some. Will be considering changing majors at the end of the semester from my current major, Business Management, to Computer Science.

Also, JMU has got to be one of the best schools on the east coast (in all areas). Specifically, the parties here are killer.

Perhaps it's no coincidence that at the age of 16, the same age I was expected to face the realities of the world--work, friends, self-identity, going out, alcohol, sex--I chose instead to spend my time playing a fantasy online RPG with people I'll likely never meet or even speak to in person. In that sense, RuneScape will always have a profound legacy on the person that I became, in addition to many others. It will always be something I remember and have that emotional connection to, and not necessarily for bad reasons at all.

The game is barely recognizable to anything I used to like about the game, though. I used to like the fact I could come home, spend thirty minutes to an hour of escapism fulfilling my daily RS activities, and that was the end limit to my commitment. That just isn't the case any more. The culture of the game has changed completely, and not for the better, in my honest opinion.

I still take those thirty minutes a day away from the real world, and over the seven years since, I've been forced to face the realities I initially ran away from. So you can't really blame it on me "growing up". I just don't use that time on RuneScape any more.

Yesterday, saw a ballet for the first time in my life. With a guy.

Today, saw Bad Grandpa. With a different guy.

Sometimes I think I would be pretty successful if I changed my orientation.

But NEVER!

You say some really funny things.

Anyway, University is going well. I'd say I was fully settled. It was nice to visit home 2 weeks ago but I really like being here too.

I've been getting good marks so far, but still going to cautiously keep up with things and try not to slack.

Halloween was pretty good, but I got so ridiculously drunk that not even a few hours of sleep sobered me up.

Felt a bit like a waste of a night as I was in a costume, and pretty much all set for a party but I ended up rolling around in a flatmate's bedroom screaming that it was too hot.

Somehow I thought 'Now you see me' was Harry Potter as well.

No drinking for a while (that's what they all say) as I have a busy week!

Did an experiment yesterday which I'm now working on the writeup for, and had some lectures today.

Wednesdays are my day off (yay) and I have another practical on Thursday and lectures before the weekend yay.

A DJ is performing over here on Saturday night and while I'll be drinking some drinks, I will try not to get trashed to the point where I can't walk or don't remember what's going on.

• Like 2

Today, I visited a club. A friend of mine got free drinks and snacks.

And then, after a while when for one moment I sat alone at our couch in the club, some russians came, and threw 3 drinks, a glass and a [bleep]ing table to my face. All for nothing. Absolutely nothing. I was just sitting and messaging on my phone.

And they say Estonians should work more about communicating with Russians. Well [bleep] them.

Them dudes disappeared before I could do anything.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc