Today...

Leoo

I'm being a sexy cat for Halloween. Hopefully there will be no pictures to post. But we're throwing a party Friday night which is going to hopefully be absurd and out of control.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I feel weird that halloween hasn't happened yet. Everyone seems to still be talking and planning, but my halloween experience was last weekend. To me halloween is over already lol. And I'm glad, being that its my dads birthday on friday.

I'm sick today and battlefield 4 came out. So ill be skipping school for the next day or so for a number of reasons

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yeah RPG I feel you about the halloween thing haha. Had two parties last week, I feel like actual halloween and the party I'm going to the next night are just overkill at this point haha.

Anyways, I haven't really posted here in a while cause college has been busy as hell these past few weeks. The guys I was supposed to room with just bailed on me today so now I have about a week to find an apartment with another friend before leases start getting signed and everything disappears. Plus I have four exams in the next seven days, so shit's been pretty stressful. I'm about to skip homework assignments for the first time ever in an effort to actually focus more on these tests (I'm doing well enough in the classes to get those scores dropped though at least); hopefully it's worth it.

Just one more week and then I'm done with exams until finals though, thank the lord.

Everything else has been going really well for me though! Ended up getting almost a 100% on a German oral exam today, actually implemented an update on a website I'm working on for a student org in PHP for the first time, then had a ton of fun doing work with some friends afterwards. Life's pretty great at the moment haha.

• Like 1

I think today is the day I finally buy a light bulb for my lamp. The old one hasn't worked for well over a month. Actually, scratch that, it may have to wait another day. We are supposed to get a new washing machine today. As some of you may know, the old one hasn't worked in almost a month.

Oh, and to make it even more exciting, my aunt's SUV is currently at my uncle's (her brother's) house so I won't be able to con anybody into giving me a ride to the store (I don't drive, no real desire to nor any real opportunity) so I will have to walk to the corner and pay extra when I do get the light bulb.

None of that is actual complaint, just observation. I don't really NEED the light bulb, I have a perfectly good light on the ceiling. Walking to the corner is also not a bad thing, since it gives me exercise and is usually quicker than getting a ride to a cheaper place.

It is currently 2:47 am and I can't sleep.

There was a party last night. Called Retro. In a club. It is somewhat of a THE party among university students, everybody is there.

I remember the first half and the ending song. What's inbetween and after is a mystery.

Some said I hanged around with a blond girl. I can't recall that.

Some said they were there. I can't recall that.

Some said I had a footlong sandwich right after the party. I can't recall that.

What I can recall is having 3 beers and half a bottle of vodka in 45 minutes. And always having a beer in my hand in the club.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Getting pretty annoyed with programming in python, especially when you get an invalid syntax and cannot see why it is invalid. Might give up and ask here for help... I've been working on it for 4 hours already.

At least python tells you the line number! Try doing programming with php and html, lmao. You know that it doesn't work if the webpage doesn't show up correctly. And that's all you know!

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'd take that as he desperately wanted you to work for Radio Shack.

Today I ordered a Nexus 5. I never bought any electronic devices on the first day they released. But I really need a new phone.

Getting pretty annoyed with programming in python, especially when you get an invalid syntax and cannot see why it is invalid. Might give up and ask here for help... I've been working on it for 4 hours already.

At least python tells you the line number! Try doing programming with php and html, lmao. You know that it doesn't work if the webpage doesn't show up correctly. And that's all you know!

Put "php_value display_errors on" in your .htaccess file or check php.ini

PHP has pretty good error reporting but sometimes it's turned off

Tonight.

I am just [bleep]ed.

And.K am usinf this as a remknder. If I can remember this.

Sauna was awesine. Sipsin is terrific. AndIwas [bleep]eed.

That's ut, U thinj.

• Like 3

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

To follow up me last post, now on computer, it was a fun night.

I can't rememeber.

Half of it.

I was withh some geologists.

And then I was with chemists.

And then I was alone.

And then I was with philosophers.

And the whole night is a mess. 

But last night was worse.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I participated in a night of debauchery with my blockmates which we aptly named the Alc-olympics. My challenge was downing four pints of Morrisons brand bitter quickly. I came 4th and only won regrets. 

On a funny note, we have a Lithuanian guy who moved in recently and he keeps telling us he was originally born in Lithuania before moving to England, that Lithuania is in Eastern-Europe, do you know where that is? Yeah they drink loads in Lithuania, the place he is from, Lithuanians know how to drink. 

Hmm.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Lithuanians suck at drinking. We are much better.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Halloween was interesting. I guess I hadn't really considered the part where the poetry reading/party was in a bar, and I wouldn't be going with anyone I knew, and I probably wouldn't know anyone there. I'm glad I didn't think about that though, I might not have bothered if I had. Pretty much joined a group based on them having a free chair, turned out one of them had entered in the contest and they ended up with second place. Was actually pretty fun.

Also, the whole thing is sponsored by a former student who is a lawyer someplace in the States (read: not short of cash), so not only was he funding the prize money, but he also funded an open bar of quality wine. That might be the first time I have ever had wine that was nice enough to realize it would taste better chilled (like it's supposed to be).

• Like 1

I wanted to buy a 3DS and Pokémon Y today. I visited three different stores and not a single of them had the 3DS in stock (and only one had the Pokémon). How is it possible that there's not a single 3DS in one of the largest cities of this country? I wasted about two hours of my life going back and forth -.-

In the end I just ordered them from an online store. Apparently it's going to take a week or two until I get them though :(