Today...

Leoo

People said I was crazy for thinking a 'super secret' government group that had everyone's info was a bad idea due to hackers being able to gain that info. They are wrong.

Someone tried to hack my Steam account. I got it under control, but now I have their IP. Anything I can do with this?

No. Dynamic IPs, and ISP-level NAT means chances are you just have the IP of a server.

• Like 1

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

There are a few theories on what makes a compound an acid or base. I was working with the Bronsted-Lowry definition, which defines a base as a substance which can accept an H+, so that the acid base reaction is the removal of the H+ ion from the acid and it's addition to the base. There is also the Lewis definition which goes on to remove the need for Hydrogen ions as well, defining a base as a compound which can loan an electron pair, and an acid as a substance which can receive them.

This of course only makes acids and bases that much more complicated. Anyway, NH3 is only a base under those definitions, not the Arrhenius definition which defines acids in terms of Hydrogen ions and Bases in terms of Hydroxide ions (or whatever the proper name is). Phosphorous is the same family, so assuming you can get the compound to exist, PH3 and so on should also be a base.

People said I was crazy for thinking a 'super secret' government group that had everyone's info was a bad idea due to hackers being able to gain that info. They are wrong.

Why can't I like this post? The option was there for everyone but this post. Weird.

Anyhow, that explains all the fake facebook profiles I keep seeing. Likely people trying to mimic the linked story. Very interesting

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Why can't I like this post? The option was there for everyone but this post. Weird.

Anyhow, that explains all the fake facebook profiles I keep seeing. Likely people trying to mimic the linked story. Very interesting

Weird. This is that one time I wish I could edit his post to see what happened..

tFtfA.jpg

None of my posts are likeable?

Help! Help! I need an adult!

Never mind. I fixed it, you guys and gals can must now like me forever.

• Like 1

There are a few theories on what makes a compound an acid or base. I was working with the Bronsted-Lowry definition, which defines a base as a substance which can accept an H+, so that the acid base reaction is the removal of the H+ ion from the acid and it's addition to the base. There is also the Lewis definition which goes on to remove the need for Hydrogen ions as well, defining a base as a compound which can loan an electron pair, and an acid as a substance which can receive them.

This of course only makes acids and bases that much more complicated. Anyway, NH3 is only a base under those definitions, not the Arrhenius definition which defines acids in terms of Hydrogen ions and Bases in terms of Hydroxide ions (or whatever the proper name is). Phosphorous is the same family, so assuming you can get the compound to exist, PH3 and so on should also be a base.

Randox what do you study? At first I thought it was something computing related but then you started talking about English Lit and now this.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I started in engineering, I've switched a couple times, now a computer major minoring in economics (I want to do computer security). My Chemistry background is what I remember from high school and engineering. The english literature is me finishing up my writing requirement.

Sigh... got a $200 fine today...

Last night i went out with my girlfriend. She got off work at 1:30am. So we went for a bite to eat when i picked her up. Actually, we just went to get dessert. After that we went back to her house and we watched a movie and played some xbox. I got home at around 5am, and went to bed. 30 minutes later my mom wakes me up and tells me i have to take my sister to go pick up her car from the service center. Since my sister is not allowed to drive my mom's car i had to drive. I told her that i was tired and i didn't feel like driving. After 10 minutes of arguing i somehow end up behind the steering wheel (i don't know how women are able to do this). So i am struggling to keep my eyes open but i fix that with the help of some Red Bull. Everything went alright till we get to a part of the route that has traffic lights like every 100 meters. I was so focused on not falling asleep that i didn't notice the light changing color. Here the light stays green, then flashes green 4 or 5 times, then turns amber for like 2 seconds before it goes red. I noticed it when it started flashing green. I was at the "do i slow down or speed up" point. I decided that i didn't want to make a choice and kept going at 80kmph until like the last second when i changed to amber and i didn't think i was going to make it. So i put my foot down and managed to cross over about a second before it turned red. I thought i was safe, till i noticed that i ran over it at 90kmph. I don't know if the radars/cameras are like this in most other countries too, but if you run over even a green light at more than 10kmph of the speed limit, the camera will catch you... So yeah... That's how my day went...

Couple days ago my manager above me said there is a strong possibility I can get promoted to customer service manager. Hopefully it will happen. Besides that I've done nothing productive. Lazy college kid powers activate!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

That blows Noxx. I'd blow up on my mom for making me drive when i was clearly incapacitated. Cameras here don't catch you because they don't exist. Some other states have cameras but if you manage to distort your face in anyway while the picture is taken (wearing a mask, scarf, hat, whatever) the only thing the camera picks up is your plate tags and thus the ticket can't e written to an individual, so you get away with it (I got away with going 30mph over for wearing glow sticks all over my face once)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

In Estonia, every ticket taken by camera gets automatically sent to the owner of the car, since the owner should know at all times who has the car and where is it.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

We have a website you can check. It's also sent to the owner of the car though. All of the cars we own are in my dad's name so he gets a nice surprise in the mail every month or so, but mainly due to my sister (which is why she's not allowed to drive my mom's car anymore). This was only my second time in 6 months. The first was for going 90 in an 80 zone that was marked 100... They made mistakes with the road signs but they didn't want to remove the offence (that's the logic in this country).

I used to speed a lot and drive very reckless and i never any fines. Now that i actually drive like a responsible adult (for the most part), i start getting them :s

Extremely frustrating.

I got away with going 30mph over for wearing glow sticks all over my face once

HA!

I've been getting into Final Fantasy XIV:ARR lately. played the beta but forgot to pre-order, finally bought it on a whim this weekend, loving it.

Popoto.~<3

Had the climbing competition today. Didn't win, as expected since I was climbing against people much more experienced than I am but I'm proud of what I did. Unfortunately it was very crowded so I didn't get nearly the amount of climb that I wanted to, so I actually didn't get a chance to push myself as hard as I wanted to, I didn't actually get to try to climb any V4's so my score could have been a bit higher than it was.  I still got about 1700 points, which is fairly good all things considered.

On top of that, I have the busiest week of my academic career thus far this week. Suffice to say, I'm posting here because I don't want to write the paper that's due in 7 hours. Which is stupid because it'll take an hour tops and then I could go to bed. But alas, I'm doomed to procrastinate. So that's the quick update on my life. Aside from that, my beard is approximately 4 months old now, so that's pretty cool. Other than that, nothing really going for me.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I's finally rain season. Finally. Rained today for the second time. We're expecting rain for the rest of the week. Hopefully we'll have a few more days of rain after that, before rain season is over.

By the way, when i say it rained... it's that really annoying drizzle that's just enough to get the car dirty, but not enough to water the plants. It comes out of nowhere and it's over before it really even started.

On a different note, my girlfriend came to my house this morning at 7. She slept here till 2, when she had to get ready for work. Perfect way to spend the day. Sleeping next to a gorgeous girl on a rainy day :D

Been playing Rogue Legacy for the past few hours, it's totally worth buying. I just need to get my PS3 controller working properly with Linux.

Sigh... got a $200 fine today...

In your situation I would refuse to be the one to pay the fine. If I say I'm not right to drive and you still demand me to drive, you're asking me to risk my life, my sisters life, and a potentially written off car, then ultimately you're the one paying when something goes wrong.

Went paintballing with a bunch of friends today, was great fun. 

I'm going paintballing with some mates on Sunday. Going to be great.

On a different note, my girlfriend came to my house this morning at 7. She slept here till 2, when she had to get ready for work. Perfect way to spend the day. Sleeping next to a gorgeous girl on a rainy day :D

That doesn't work at my place, I've got a single bed, and so only one of us get to use it or we both end up sleeping badly. My girlfriend is actually asleep at mine right now, I'm heaps tired but waiting for her to get up so I can get some sleep without causing even more damage to my spine. The worst of it is my mum will come and wake me up if I'm still asleep at lunch time. So when I get woken up I'm going to be in a sour mood for the day, which is really bad when I have work I need to do.

At her place, it's great. Double bed so we can just sleep the day away.

That time of the morning, the direction i was going, it's generally quiet. Only thing i risked damaging was desert sand. But my mom actually said that i didn't have to pay for the fine because i was pretty much forced to drive. I was actually surprised because she doesn't often admit she's wrong.

As for the bed situation. Luckily i have a king. Me and my girlfriend both like to really sprawl out, sometimes even a king is too small. And then there's the fight for the blankets. It get's rough sometimes.