Today...

Leoo

I am stupid dumb dumb and now have a week to create a text based game in python which is going to be a challenge. I also have a week to study for two tests, create a website and do a networking lab assignment. I wonder when I'll sleep.

• Like 1

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I am stupid dumb dumb and now have a week to create a text based game in python which is going to be a challenge. I also have a week to study for two tests, create a website and do a networking lab assignment. I wonder when I'll sleep.

When you're dead.

I am officially not having fun in any of my classes, including and especially my programming classes. This is a huge problem.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Was -16 this morning here apparently.

Hit backspace and lost a 1000 word essay for my film class. Mad as hell. Rewrote it, but my first draft was so much better.

You didn't think about using ctrl+z? Unless it was in a web page which isn't bright as you could've just typed it in a program and copy/pasted it.

Hit backspace and lost a 1000 word essay for my film class. Mad as hell. Rewrote it, but my first draft was so much better.

You didn't think about using ctrl+z? Unless it was in a web page which isn't bright as you could've just typed it in a program and copy/pasted it.

I realize the error of my ways, but I don't have ms word on my dads laptop and he didn't have open office for some stupid reason. I put it on there just a moment ago to prevent this from ever happening again.

For the record, my paper was analyzing religious context in Harold and Maude.

Last night I went to the bar, dropped $80. Had the best burger ever, and a lesbian told me to never stop being sexy. My friend also nearly shattered a glass after trying to match my irish car bomb. Fun night.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I realize the error of my ways, but I don't have ms word on my dads laptop and he didn't have open office for some stupid reason. I put it on there just a moment ago to prevent this from ever happening again.

For the record, my paper was analyzing religious context in Harold and Maude.

Last night I went to the bar, dropped $80. Had the best burger ever, and a lesbian told me to never stop being sexy. My friend also nearly shattered a glass after trying to match my irish car bomb. Fun night.

Sounds like you had a fun night! I don't get out enough.

About that paper, even something like notepad would've worked, but I guess it's better now that you have an office program you won't have that problem.

I am planning a surprise party for my roommate. Has his b'day on Friday, but planned to celebrate on Thursday.

So I am trying to get everybody together for the time he finishes lessons on Thursday, but some people are just impossible to work with.

Can't stop spamming and trolling on the facebook group chat I put together for the event.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

It's byelection day in Canada, looks like the Liberals could pick up a seat

Right now anything is better than Harper's government. At least that's what I believe. Never seen a government spend as much as this one and with this many scandals.

I believe we better not get on the political talk though, always ends up badly.

• Like 1

I has internetz again!!!

3126105802.png

Wasn't there a quote in someone's signature something like "[bleep] you [bleep] you [bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep] you"?

That applies now, very nice. :p

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

These last couple of days were busy. I fully understand now when someone says they wish for more hours in the day.

Typically I don't do anything for the weekend and most of the week. Last Thursday, having missed my difficult math class because "I didn't want to go" I figured I'd just catch up my homework and learn the new stuff over the weekend.

Should of done that on Friday, but video games are funner.

Saturday I worked all day until the evening. I set off to do my work then but I texted/talked with this new girl I met until midnight. Lost that time.

Sunday I worked on some, then I had to go to work. After it I went out drinking with some of my co-workers till 5AM. One of the funnest nights I've had in a while.

Monday, I cant believe I woke up after only 3 hours of sleep to make it to my astronomy class where I would ask said girl out to lunch. Unfortunately she wasn't there. Later I went over to a friends house to work on a movie project we're doing. Returned home at 10PM, where under normal circumstances I would of done my homework but sleeping only 3 hours I was exhausted.

Now it's 10AM, math quiz in two hours and way behind in my homework.

I don't regret anything though. It was the funnest time I've had in months. I managed to get a date tomorrow with the girl, so between that and the absolute blast on Sunday...the last time I was nearly as happy is probably when I first got my job eleven months ago.

tl;dr

Fun weekend, really behind on my work. Life = good

• Like 2

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Many of us are busy, and that makes time off more appreciated. For example, now i have 5 papers to do, 4 of which are at least 8 pages. I will be glad when it is over, but at least they are not all due next week.

What the [bleep] is going on with RS any more? Every time I look at a thread in GD, I get confused, which is to be expected since I haven't played since before the combat rework and lots of new stuff has come out. But I was just looking at RS07's today thread, and I don't even recognize half the stuff in there! Nightmare zone? What is that even? That definitely wasn't a thing in 2007, nor at any point up until I retired. Or the agile suit, which may have been a thing, but only towards the end of my rs career, not way back when I started...

This game, man.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Can I trade with Giordano? I'm working on my experiment for my psych class and Shits hard on top of 4 other classes

I don't believe I'll be spending any of my winter break sober

• Like 3