Today...

Leoo

Remembered that I had these things

http://i.imgur.com/8ZyDmfL.jpg

About 3 hours later remembered I also have a coursework deadline tomorrow.

Oops.

fdXIUwy.jpg

I do that a lot too :)

Well, I've officially been 1-upped...

That's impressive.

edit: So I just tried to install Windows as a dual boot thing alongside Linux, and in the proccess somehow wiped my HDD instead of a single partition...

[bleep].

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Remembered that I had these things

http://i.imgur.com/8ZyDmfL.jpg

About 3 hours later remembered I also have a coursework deadline tomorrow.

Oops.

fdXIUwy.jpg

I do that a lot too :)

Well, I've officially been 1-upped...

That's impressive.

edit: So I just tried to install Windows as a dual boot thing alongside Linux, and in the proccess somehow wiped my HDD instead of a single partition...

[bleep].

I remember seeing that in your room Blake!

• Like 1

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Hell of a night last night. Took the GRE. Passed with average scores. Ill take it considering I didn't prepare at all. Had myself a woodchuck and thought I' have a nice quiet evening watchin skins. Then I get a phone call at 10pm saying come to this party. 7 tall boys of pbr later in was pole dancing to old school skrillex. Next thing I know it's 3am and I ha wwork at 7am this morning. I go home and pass out immediatel. I wake up maybe an hour later practically swimming in my own vomit. Gross.

Best shower ever when I go back from work. I might need to buy a new mattress. I ruined that shit haha

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Think I did well on my stats exam yesterday. Hoping for an 80 so I can finish with a B+. Linear Algebra, on the other hand, is Wednesday and I'll be lucky to scrape by with a C. I also have a paper overdue for Poli Sci but the penalty is only 1% a day so it's low priority right now.

Wednesday was my 25th birthday so I flew to SF to surprise my twin at work. Our buddy Matt came out for the night too, and we all went out in North Beach which is the italian neighborhood of SF. Got hella drunk bar hopping. Woke up Thursday with the wildest hangover I've ever had in my life, no joke. My body didn't want to function at all, it was strange, but that's how you know you're getting old. Managed to recover enough to find my way back to SFO and catch my flight home. 

edit: I forgot to add, that Friday, I think my entire family got banned from a bar for starting a bar fight celebrating my father's birthday. 

• Like 1
tFtfA.jpg

Got woken up at 6AM this morning by a text from Google. It seems someone in China liked my e-mail address so much, he wanted to take it for himself.

So had to change passwords and stuff... Thank god for everything turned out fine :D 

Philosophy final at 1PM today, and then two left this week (Communications tomorrow and Micro Economics on Wednesday). Hoping to get a minimum of B's on today's and tomorrow's final. Will be happy with a C in Micro Econ, but would love a B (the final is half my grade, so I have to get a C to pass... the class is hard as [bleep]).

IF I get a B in Micro Econ (fingers-crossed) I'll finish the semester with all B/B+'s and hopefully one A- (~3.3 GPA). If I get a C in Micro-Econ I'll have like a 2.9/3.0 GPA. Which would be quite a bit of a downer. But 1st semester is always tough I guess (maybe?). 

Just need to get through Wednesday and then break starts - can't wait so much to do.

Hopefully will be skiing multiple times before my actual ski trip (10 days in PA skiing). Got some Kastle James XX90's this past summer on sale, and haven't used them yet; so, hoping they'll be epicly nice as shit. The bulk of my guitar parts should arrive sometime next week so I hopefully finish that off before I leave for PA (will post pictures). And then after skiing I am hopefully getting my tattoo just before returning for school.

Anyways, tl;dr - super pumped for break, doing a ton of shit. 

Isn't War Thunder F2P?

In other news, yesterday, on Saturday, Rebecca Black unleashed a new music video called "Saturday".

What has come of this world?

Video includes male twerking and other quite weird stuff for a 16-year old.

As a general rule, the number of F2P games where you can't give them money for an edge in game is approximately zero. What I will give to War Thunder, and much of the reason I choose that game over World of Tanks, is that it's not actively pay to win. Someone who pays definitely has an edge. Even if they only have a premium account, they level faster and make more money, so on average their planes will be more upgraded. If they throw money at their crew and plane, then yes, their planes definitely have an edge in combat. But you can't gain an advantage that isn't possible to gain without money if you don't mind taking longer to get there (I run a premium account time to time, but rarely pay for anything else). I suppose it's one edge for another in practical terms, but I was never able to get over the active advantage that is premium ammo in World of Tanks.

Impressive games though. I'm hoping that it won't take too long for both companies to get all three of their games going (both doing tank, plane, and ship combat games), because competition is good. Also, both are working on ships last, and that's probably the one I want the most. (for the sake of Clarity, WarThunder is one game that will include all three, where WarGaming is developing 3 games that interact).

Wednesday was my 25th birthday

Yesterday was my 25th. I didn't do anything special, but that suits me just fine.

I actually wasn't planning to celebrate it beyond the surprise, it just kind of happened.  

Wednesday was my 25th birthday so I flew to SF to surprise my twin at work.

As it was your birthday, shouldn't your twin have come to you?

It's easier to pull the birthday card when we're together.

tFtfA.jpg

Played 9 hours of AoE 2 LAN in a row. After that, got home, found me a good AoE original and rediscovered it's campaign. For a few hours.

Oh the nostalgy. My favourite game from my childhood. Played the demo campaigns like 10 times at least. Now got to the real ones.

And I am stumped with studying.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Last night I stayed up until 5:00am working on a computer science with two other guys. We're making a database using html and php, and let me tell you, it is really hard to do when you know little to none about php and html (and most of your code is copied from random help websites on the internet). Anyway, almost missed my first class at 10am because I was so tired. But we were able to work on it a bit more today and change some things for the better so that's going well.

Now I'm writing up the theory for a lab that measures the universal gravitational constant. My group is going to start the tedious process of aligning everything and setting everything up tomorrow. It's so tedious that it takes multiple days to set up, since you have to leave for hours at a time in order for the apparatus to come into equilibrium. And then if the equilibrium isn't aligned as it should be, you have to fine adjust a knob and then leave for another few hours. Gonna be a drag.

In the mean time, I'll be getting my quantum take home final on Wednesday. Hoping that's relatively straightforward since I have a bunch of other shit to do. Also have a linear algebra test on Wednesday.

Funny thing is, finals is next week, so I'll be taking a linear algebra test, and then a few days later take the final for the class. Pretty dumb timing, tbh.

Aaaaaand the Hobbit premiere is Thursday night, which I was planning on going to. But given the amount of stuff that will be on my plate by then, I may have to wait until the weekend or something.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

2 Days ago me and my girlfriend went out. On the drive back home i was driving in the "fast lane". So there i am driving 78-ish kmph (which is 2 under speed limit). Some dude comes speeding past me at... i don't even know how fast. He was swerving between cars and was gone before i could even properly make out his plate number. But the thing is, he was probably going around 120kmph and triggered the radar. Now due to lack of common sense in this country, they will automatically give the ticket to the person in the left-most lane in a situation like this. Their thinking is "well he was in the fast lane, so obviously he was the one speeding". I went to the police department and explained to them what had happened and told them if they looked at the picture taken, they would see a black Land Cruiser. So they looked at the picture, there was indeed a black Land Cruiser, but i still got a $350 speeding ticket. That's my 2nd ticket in 2 weeks and neither were my fault :/

2 Days ago me and my girlfriend went out. On the drive back home i was driving in the "fast lane". So there i am driving 78-ish kmph (which is 2 under speed limit). Some dude comes speeding past me at... i don't even know how fast. He was swerving between cars and was gone before i could even properly make out his plate number. But the thing is, he was probably going around 120kmph and triggered the radar. Now due to lack of common sense in this country, they will automatically give the ticket to the person in the left-most lane in a situation like this. Their thinking is "well he was in the fast lane, so obviously he was the one speeding". I went to the police department and explained to them what had happened and told them if they looked at the picture taken, they would see a black Land Cruiser. So they looked at the picture, there was indeed a black Land Cruiser, but i still got a $350 speeding ticket. That's my 2nd ticket in 2 weeks and neither were my fault :/

What the hell? Can't you appeal that crap?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Not as far as i know. Not if you're white anyway. If i was Qatari i would probably be able to.

Not as far as i know. Not if you're white anyway. If i was Qatari i would probably be able to.

If it happens as often as you say, it's probably time to think about a dashcam, that way you'd have proof that it wasn't you and it would probably make it easier to appeal that crap too.

• Like 1

If it happens as often as you say, it's probably time to think about a dashcam, that way you'd have proof that it wasn't you and it would probably make it easier to appeal that crap too.

Not legal.

Got my computer back to a usable state, though lost about a years world of stuff, as well as quite a lot of coursework.

And my cookie clicker save fml

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]