Today...

Leoo

So this morning I think I got to experience Exploding Head Syndrome when I woke up, which is the auditory cousin of the Hypnic Jerk (where you feel like you're falling and wake up with a jump). Well, the descriptions aren't lying about the loud part. Mine was pretty much a cross of a cannon firing and Niagara Falls. Not really a pleasant way to start the day.

EXam season is finally coming to a close at the beginning of next week. Will be very happy to have that over for a few months. Then some time to actually relax for the holidays before school starts back up again.

Not the best day.

A girl from my college that I didn't know very well, but had talked to a couple of times, was hit by a car, and died from the injuries in hospital, then found out this evening that a family friend died due to cancer last night.

Bleh, really do not know how I should be reacting to this, somehow this is the first time I've ever been in this sort of situation.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I just buried one of my close mates 2 weeks ago.

The only way to cope with it is to realize that people die every day. It is nothing too special and you yourself are still alive.

It might seem a little selfish thought, but anyone has to go one day, so there is no point in grieving someone for too long.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Today was the first day to register for new subjects for the new term. At 12 AM the whole university site was down. For at least an hour. And I didn't get basketvall as a free subject. But nonetheless, free Fridays until the end of June, suits me!

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Follow-up from this very thread:

Follow-up from the happy thread:

After all of these years of science classes, I finally get to research a topic I'm passionate about... Which, ironically, only happened once I decided not to pursue a career/degree in the sciences.

And it's so interesting. I know how minor it is in the grand scheme of things but this is basically the first time I've been excited about my education in years. I'm actually getting pretty emotional just thinking about it.

For reference, the topic is discrimination against transgender individuals. And... What the [bleep]. That's really all I can say. I thought I was going to be able to approach this calmly, now I'm not sure if I can write about it at all.

I knew what to expect, of course, but seeing the statistics changes things, to put it lightly.

I'm wrapping this up and I'm genuinely proud of what I've done.

[bleep] yeah, haven't been able to sleep tonight. Not for one minute.

Talk about messed up sleep cycle.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Finally recovered from this weekend. Went to Abu Dhabi this weekend.

Spent 3 nights in the Yas Viceroy. Friday we went to Ferrari World, rode the worlds fastest roller coaster. What an insane rush. They say it goes from 0 - 240kmph in ~5 seconds. Not only that, it can put you under up to 1.7g of force. It was crazy. Such a rush. Third time i did it i almost had a grey out. Guess i should have eaten something, haha.

Later that evening we went to Creamfields. I'm not really a techno kind of person, but it was pretty fun event. Saw Calvin Harris and the Prodigy (along with a few other artists i don't really know).

Sent the rest of Saturday relaxing by the pool. Was too tired to do much else. 

Was a great weekend.

Follow-up from this very thread:

Follow-up from the happy thread:

After all of these years of science classes, I finally get to research a topic I'm passionate about... Which, ironically, only happened once I decided not to pursue a career/degree in the sciences.

And it's so interesting. I know how minor it is in the grand scheme of things but this is basically the first time I've been excited about my education in years. I'm actually getting pretty emotional just thinking about it.

For reference, the topic is discrimination against transgender individuals. And... What the [bleep]. That's really all I can say. I thought I was going to be able to approach this calmly, now I'm not sure if I can write about it at all.

I knew what to expect, of course, but seeing the statistics changes things, to put it lightly.

I'm wrapping this up and I'm genuinely proud of what I've done.

i can confidently say that that is pretty cool, well done

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Later that evening we went to Creamfields. I'm not really a techno kind of person, but it was pretty fun event. Saw Calvin Harris and the Prodigy (along with a few other artists i don't really know).

2 of my favourite artists in the world right now. I am so jealous.

Also, one of my former classmates was there at that very same concert.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I've got a radio show from 3:00-5:00. Should be a good time. Maybe I'll tell you guys where you can listen some day, but not today. I'm pretty excited, this is my first real show aside from my on-air demo. It's just a fill-in but it's cool none the less.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I've got a radio show from 3:00-5:00. Should be a good time. Maybe I'll tell you guys where you can listen some day, but not today. I'm pretty excited, this is my first real show aside from my on-air demo. It's just a fill-in but it's cool none the less.

Jelly. Always wanted to do radio. 

Popoto.~<3

Finally writing my final exam shortly. I've decided that early/mid afternoon exams are the sweet spot. If you wake up on exam day and realize you forgot or missed something, or just want to quickly go over things again, you have a few hours to do that. Morning exams are terrible because everything becomes a rush, and you're probably going to achieve full wakefulness two hours into a three hour exam. But what I have right now is the evening exam. Last one of the day, sun is down, and the body is getting ready for a nice relaxing evening. And I've been able to spend the entire day being anxious about the exam, and potentially wearing my brain out before I actually get to the exam. A few hours is nice, but a whole day of waiting is not cool.

As for the exam itself...I just feel like I'm waiting to see what I overlooked. The format of the exam was given to us, so I know what all but two of the questions will be, and I feel really confident about them. One of the questions is vague, and one of multiple choice with explanations (so multiple choice minus the benefit of multiple choice). On the upside, if this is written like the midterm then I should be fine. I guess mostly right now there are some equations and stuff I have been holding in my head all day, and I do worry about forgetting them once I hit the exam, or things suddenly being not so clear once I don't have a book to fall back on.

The blessing at midterm time was that the midterm started out really easy, so I am hoping that the first few multiple choice are kind. Much easier when your first reaction to the first question isn't "uh oh". And heck, I did that midterm in the evening too, so maybe this is a good math time for me (my homework begs to differ, but whatever).

Starting to get excited for the Holidays/Christmas (and yes I am absolutely using this post to burn time and chill out before my exam). I am also very ready for the exam season to be over. My mental reserves of concentration are all used up, so hopefully there is enough left to get through tonight. I just want it to all be over for a few weeks. Anyway, I think this lands me right on schedule, so yay, exam time. Feeling better about this now :)

• Like 1

Yeah, Christmas shopping. This is part of my problem with exams. I never seem to fit the shopping in (and I would really much rather have the car for it anyway). So yay, shopping rush.

Semester ends in January for me... Right now I still have regular lectures, and some even in New Year.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Open bar is a dangerous pairing of words

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I missed out at my last chance for an open bar. Both at the wedding and at an after party. It sucked, being 19. My mom bought me ice cream though, so it almost made up for it haha.

I would have been happy with just a glass of wine and a beer honestly.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Open bar is a dangerous pairing of words

No kidding. I've made so many absurdly horrible decision when open bars are around it's absurd. Remember ladies and gents, see exactly how they're related before trying to hook up.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.