Today...

Leoo

guy is coming to buy my car tomorrow. going to start saving up for a better one around xmas time when people get desperate and start offloading cars like crazy

I always find it hard to part ways with my car. Whether it was a good car or a bad car. When i moved back to Qatar from the US i had to sell this old 98 VW Cabrio, and a Ford Explorer '02. It was heart breaking. For a 11 year old car the Explorer still ran like a total champ. One of the best cars i've ever had. The Cabrio was a piece of shit, but had so many fond memories. When i sold it, it felt like i was selling a piece of my soul =[

Wednesdays are the days of party in this town. Student town after all. Everybody goes home for weekends.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Easiest time to go home, and most drinking places tend to full of non-students (people who work full time) as well.

It does sort of kill the 'student vibe', although to be honest, speaking as a slightly older student, I don't think that's such a bad thing.

Going to be doing overtime on the robots. A bit of a nightmare, thought I was being clever and might have botched the latest programing. Still, should be a salvageable situation with the 3.5 hours we will have in the lab after hours to work on it, and we are still miles ahead of a couple other groups who haven't even started on their third program (they won't finish either, which really sucks for them). I've also gotten back into Euro Truck Simulator 2 for some reason. Quite frankly, I'm actually still one of the people who looks at the game and goes: Really? People pay for that game? And they enjoy it?. I don't know why it's fun, it just is. And SCS is one of those all gamer small companies, like Squad, and those are always really awesome companies to 'work with' because they actually have legitimate interests beyond just making money (it's where money becomes as much a means to create more cool stuff in addition to being an end in and of itself).

If you think harper's spending is bad, wait till the liberals or NDP get elected

Look at the numbers, Harper is the one that spent the most money in a long time, and only the "Canada Action Plan" ads cost more than the Liberal's sponsorship scandal and failed to create jobs. They're even spending on ads for a program that still doesn't exist. How about the criminal investigation going on currently in Harper's office?

Not saying that LIberals or NDP are better, we never know what kind of spending they'll do, but what I believe is it's time for change from this government that's not environment friendly and only believes in oil.

Think what you like, but I probably won't continue this debate as political debates never end well.

• Like 1

TIL your ear lobes line up with your nipples

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

If you think harper's spending is bad, wait till the liberals or NDP get elected

Look at the numbers, Harper is the one that spent the most money in a long time, and only the "Canada Action Plan" ads cost more than the Liberal's sponsorship scandal and failed to create jobs. They're even spending on ads for a program that still doesn't exist. How about the criminal investigation going on currently in Harper's office?

Not saying that LIberals or NDP are better, we never know what kind of spending they'll do, but what I believe is it's time for change from this government that's not environment friendly and only believes in oil.

Think what you like, but I probably won't continue this debate as political debates never end well.

You are both wrong.

Elect me as Supreme Chancellor and Canada will become the richest, most advance country in the world.

• Like 1

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Easiest time to go home, and most drinking places tend to full of non-students (people who work full time) as well.

It does sort of kill the 'student vibe', although to be honest, speaking as a slightly older student, I don't think that's such a bad thing.

I understand that it's the easiest time to go home, I just don't understand the logic.

Got a first in my Organic Chemistry mock :)

My lecturer was giving out beers to people who got firsts, great man!

I have an online Maths test that I keep putting off but I have to do it by next Tuesday so yeah

I've had pretty crappy luck with illness at university though, 7 out of the 9 weeks I've been here I've been sick and unfortunately this week is one of the bad weeks.

I had tonsilitis which seemed to be improving last week and then it's come back this week. There's a meningitis scare at uni as well :o

Few more weeks till the end of term, still got to look for a house at some point. Moving out with my flatmates again :)

All my friends are home from college/out of state and I'm just sitting here crunching lab data >. < at least Thanksgiving was fun

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I understand that it's the easiest time to go home, I just don't understand the logic.

Here in Belgium it's also the habit to go home from uni in the weekends. For us, the town where our university is, is about 45 mins by train from our hometown. It's far enough that it's much easier to find a place at the city you study at and stay there all week, but not too far that you can't go home every weekend to enjoy proper cooking and such. 

Mine is 2 hours by car and it around 2 hours is normal for most in here.

Today. Is my roommate's and best friend's birthday. I set up the ultimate surprise party that was possible with my resources. Planned it in over a week. And I am spending the night away so that he could enjoy that sweet birthday sex with her girlfriend.

Noone has ever done anything like this to me. And I think noone ever will.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Got a new laptop to replace my ROG laptop and went for something small. Regular price was $701 but I got it on sale for $450. Never going for ROG again, they suck. It only lasted 2.5 years. It's a G53SW if anyone is interested in some parts, battery still lasts ~3 hours.

And it is morning, I have been kicked out of friends house since he needed to leave town and now my bed (and room) are still occupied.

Not really cool. But it is dude's birthday.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Yesterday was Thanksgiving. I went to work @ 9:30 am. I was supposed to get of @ 5:30 pm but they were going to have their Black Friday Sales start @ 6 pm & only would have had 3 buggy people so I asked if I could stay till 10 or 11. They said that they would have asked me if I could stay. They said I could stay till 11 pm. On my side of the store we still had some buggys past 6 pm. Ran out around 6:15 & there wern't any out in the parking lot till like 6:40. I went on a 30 min break @ 7 pm & called my mom to say I was staying till 11. Then there was a 2nd 1 hour event @ 8 pm. By then there were more buggys in the parking lot. There were buggys everywhere & lots of trash inside them. I stayed till 11:25 since there were some buggys in some other parking lots & out by the road. I have to go back to work today @ 11 am till 8 pm. I'm going to let me friend borrow my car today so she can get to work.

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Governments typically spend more and more as time goes by...and with the economy the way it is to some extent it makes sense to spend money to help it out. And canada's economy has been one of the best as a result...

I have no desire to get into a political debate either, but I'd be very surprised if either the libs or NDP spent less were they do be elected.

I won't even get into the environmental stuff....

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Haven't accomplished the things I've meant to accomplish whilst home for a week... Hopefully will do at least one thing as soon as I'm done dinking around on the Internet. Depends on if we'll get over to my grandparents' today, my mom has some sudden back spasms thing going on and all the pain meds in the house aren't helping, so they took her to the doctor this morning. Waiting to hear anything. We have no idea why it happened, she didn't do anything out of the ordinary the past couple of days and it just started in the middle of the night the 27th. Yesterday was actually better because roads were bad, so grandparents and aunt didn't get over here for Thanksgiving so we just sat around and ate it and then went out to get my mom a heating pad because we had no idea where ours was (I think we threw it out as it wasn't functioning). Hopefully doctor figures out why or at least gives her something that fixes it. (tbh she took some vicodin left over from my wisdom teeth extraction last night and it didn't really help either).

Any reasons you can think of for sudden onset super painful back spasms in the gluteus medius and/or latissimus dorsi region? Basically the sides, right above and around the hipbone. I got nothing.