Today...

Leoo

Frustrating robot lab. We've come to the realization that we no longer know exactly why, or even how, our hall navigation program actually works, since we can't follow the sequence of events at the start. As it stands, at least on some robots, it tries to drive into the wall on the return trip, but it doesn't slow it down too much, so we've decided to leave it for now, since all attempts to actually fix the problem have broken something else.

It's still fun, moving onto a program where two robots compete for a position in the center of a bullseye. It is however quickly becoming a complicated program, and the maze program the other half of the group is doing it's complete yet either, though it has the makings of a really good one. Still fun, but debugging a robot is a royal pain.

Finally doing fine in school again. This is my first semester in college, and I didn't exactly come into it with a school first mentality haha. Damn social life. Scratch that. Damn inability to balance social life and grades.

My shit is fu kexl azkidbist.

As yku can inderdtand /9t too dober.

And atm I cab jjst say do your fucjinjv chemistry. Wirst lart

And tonight I zeeoed again.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Somebody translate that please ^

Went out tonight for a sports social, wasn't fun at first but ended up drinking and making it fun. The theme was chavs so I was dressed in a trackpants and somehow £10 managed to fall out of my pockets. Later on a £1 coin fell out in the cab :(

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Lol Tim

I believe he said (lest we forget I'm fluent in drunk TIFing) :

"My shit is [bleep]ed as can be. As you can understand, I'm not too sober. And at the moment I just want to say [to myself] Do your [bleep]ing chemistry! Worst part? I got another zero. "

-end translation

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I never understood typing that poorly while drunk.  I mean if you even remotely attempt to spell correctly and then give it a quick proofread, you should make like two mistakes tops.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I never understood typing that poorly while drunk.  I mean if you even remotely attempt to spell correctly and then give it a quick proofread, you should make like two mistakes tops.

When you hit a certain level, proofreading isn't exactly one of your priorities. Still I only really type that illegibly if I'm blacked out nowadays; I used to have a lot more problems with it when I first started drinking though.

What I don't understand is how somebody thinks to come on here when they're THAT smashed, lol.

Drunk TIFing is an ancient tradition passed down a lineage that forgets its own forefathers. I know I influenced Saq a bit in his habit, but I can't for the life of me remember which surly poster from the 2009 era really inspired me so many moons ago

• Like 3

Last night... oh what a night. So actually the day started off with rain. It was like something i have never seen before in this country. Proper rain. Rain that would make any rainfall in Florida proud. It was raining the entire day. It was great. One of our malls flooded, the roads are flooded, everything is flooded. We have good drainage system here obviously.

Anyway back to last night. My girlfriend and i went to a friends house round 6. Spent 2 or 3 hours there just chilling. Then we went out for something to eat. She had to go to work at 11 (yes, pm) for a meeting. The meeting ended up taking 3 [bleep]ING HOURS. It was kind of like a progress report/meeting. That time of the night nothing at the Mall is open, so i couldnt even keep myself busy that way. I ended up spending 3 hours in my car, listening to music while trying to see what i could find under the seats and stuff. I found no great treasures, but i did find that i lose my patience very fast when i'm forced to wait for someone. We finally made it back home at 3am ish though. Spent another hour and a half there and then i had to leave and go home...

RPG speaks drunkspeak better than I could even do it myself. And on a computer I would write properly, but this was done on a phone.

I seriously cannot remember when and why I posted this. In the morning my roommate had tweeted that I had fallen asleep while sitting on the edge of my bed, with one foot in my jeans and other out and phone in my hand. And I snored pretty hard.

I can't remember getting home at all. Hell, I can't remember half the night. I had drunk texted quite a bit though and now when I got up (at around 3 PM) I had some explaining and apologizing to do.

Me and a mate tried a new thing last night. We bought a bottle of carbonized vodka. .7 litres and we split it. And we also had some beers. And as a conclusion neither of us cannot remember how we got home, only that we woke up in our own beds.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Haven't been on TIF in awhile. Life has been batshit crazy as of late and really getting to me in a lot of ways. Hopefully Thanksgiving break will be a nice breathing time. Have finals starting in a week though and am rather stressed out about it. Also someone spilled Aristocrat on my macbook this past weekend and I've been walking the thin-line with Apple hoping they don't find out that anything was spilled on it (cause then I'll have to pay around 1000$ to get it fixed).

Hope all is well with others.

So for the first time in like a decade, one of our trucks woke me up when it was leaving. Needless to say it's 4 hours before I wanted to get up, and I'm not a happy chappy.

There are no breaks on the Bitcoin train

A few years back my computer broke, I had ~200 bitcoins on it. Forgot to get the wallet, and so when I found out the other day they were a few hundred each, I was mighty sad.

I'm pretty sure my housemates and the neighbours think they're living in an episode of Jersey Shore.

They do [bleep] all uni work, and spend half their nights in clubs, getting drunk and hooking up with each other. The girls spend the next day talking about the 'mistakes' they made the night before and that they regret shitting on their own doorstep, while the guys brag about it. In a rather schizophrenic and confusing manner, both sexes agree that in the interests of sound future decision-making, they'll never get that drunk again, before getting drunk that again and proudly declaring, 'I've never been that drunk before!'

Their collective understanding of the outside world seemingly extends to soap operas and Christmas shopping; I mentioned the hurricane in the Philippines yesterday and how shocking it was that thousands of people died in the disaster, and most of them stared at me with a blank face as if basic human empathy were some kind of superfluous trait which only the weird and the strange would bother about. Apparently it's more relevant to the world that Sam Callaghan was voted off of X-Factor, and Spencer cheated on (yet another) girl on Made in Chelsea, but that he's an aw-right guy really because he's "fit".

If any one of them establishes anything more than a strictly casual relationship with a member of the opposite sex, they're chided for being "gay" and not part of the uni lifestyle because they're allowing themselves to be "tied down". This, somewhat ironically, coincides with a pre-drinking ritual of tasking each other to pull someone during the night. There's a clear requirement for sexual relationships in this subculture, and yet a paralytic fear of one such relationship lasting any longer than a week or so.

I guess if I had one word for it, it would be 'laddish' and it's really nauseating watching perfectly intelligent adults, both men and women, in their early-20s being pressured into following a culture which essentially requires you do boil yourself down to a lowest common denominator like pre-pubescent children in a schoolyard.

I'm actually no longer scared of society possibly turning out like Idiocrocy, I'm now firmly decided that it will become it.

RPG speaks drunkspeak better than I could even do it myself. And on a computer I would write properly, but this was done on a phone.

I seriously cannot remember when and why I posted this. In the morning my roommate had tweeted that I had fallen asleep while sitting on the edge of my bed, with one foot in my jeans and other out and phone in my hand. And I snored pretty hard.

I can't remember getting home at all. Hell, I can't remember half the night. I had drunk texted quite a bit though and now when I got up (at around 3 PM) I had some explaining and apologizing to do.

Me and a mate tried a new thing last night. We bought a bottle of carbonized vodka. .7 litres and we split it. And we also had some beers. And as a conclusion neither of us cannot remember how we got home, only that we woke up in our own beds.

Really? With the advancements made with keyboard apps in Android, I never worry about gibberish, ever. Only words that don't make sense together. Like "Duck this shot is confusing.".

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

CPU fan came in. 

fa0vsz.jpg

6iac5k.jpg

w7244w.jpg

I is very happy >:3

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

CPU fan came in. 

fa0vsz.jpg

6iac5k.jpg

w7244w.jpg

I is very happy >:3

Quite an amazing model too, I have the same one although my motherboard isn't able to power the fan anymore (I don't have adapters to power the fan directly from the power supply). The sheer size of the heatsink is enough to keep my processor running at ~30 Celsius. Provided I haven't turned on the heat in my appartment yet so most of the time it's 17 Celsius in my appartment.

• Like 1

I am getting extremely tired of my Christian friends trying to convert me. Let me say first off that I don't want to spark a debate, just vent. I don't want or feel the need to believe in an afterlife, and this really bothers them. They just cannot seem to let me be. I love them to death but they just continue to go on about how sad it is to think that we just die and end, and honestly, I don't care. Talking to them about it as been unsuccessful thus far, as they are typically to worried about watching that they say or else their almighty might smite them or something. Ugh. I generally have no problem with people believing whatever they want, but the more they talk about Christianity the more evident it becomes to me that they believe because they are supposed to, or out of fear as opposed to just formulating their own opinions. (Not a knock on everyone, just my friends specifically.) And then they go on and further contradict themselves with glaring biblical errors, but that's another topic in itself. Anyway, hope you guys had a better day than me haha.

• Like 2

Really? With the advancements made with keyboard apps in Android, I never worry about gibberish, ever. Only words that don't make sense together. Like "Duck this shot is confusing.".

You know when ones main language isn't English than all that bloody typefixing and stuff gets mightily on the way. First thing I do on any phone or thing is turn off all autocorrect. Second thing is inserting keyboards where I do get some letters that aren't in English but are in Estonian and/or Norwegian.

Today went pretty good, considering the drinks of last night. Went to a mates house to bring back my beers, started a LAN game of AoE 2 The Forgotten, with us 2 against 3 bots and it took us 7 hours and 35 minutes. Never had a longer match. And in the end still forgot the beers there.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Wrote up a draft for my final english paper for the peer review process. Have to say, I really enjoyed having such a detailed outline done already (because that was part of the assignment). Usually I find you are sitting there kinda wishing that you had already done some annoying task in the past to make the present more enjoyable. I guess it follows the same line of reasoning where the brain has trouble grasping that future you and present you are the same person, and that you will become future you in the future, just as past you was once present you (Kudos to anyone who followed that).

It's a lot more fun to realize that past you already did all the painful work (thanks past me! I remember how much that sucked!), and all you have to do is retype your bullet points into paragraphs and slap a conclusion on it. Don't have a full intro, but the thesis is already crafted. I'm pretty much out of creative juice at this point, so I'll deal with that tomorrow. I still don't have my sources all worked out, which isn't good, but I think I managed something fairly solid as is.

Also made major inroads to cleaning up my room today. It started trending towards a warzone look after midterms, so it's nice to make a dent in that. Should be all done by the weekend. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly a room can turn into a disaster zone if you neglect the basic 5 minute daily cleanup for a week. It also never ceases to amaze me how much dirt accumulates under carpets that never move or come off the floor in any way. I'd think they would be like the clean patches if I lifted the carpets up, but nooooo.

Even managed to fit in a doctors appointment today, so all in all, I'm actually pretty proud of myself. I got a lot of stuff done. I'm still not thrilled that the day started at 8:30am, I like to sleep in a bit on class free days, but whatever. That was a problem for morning me, because present me is doing just fine. Present me is also baffled as to why every single playlist The Devil Dog gamer has made is chronologically backwards (it's a bit of a pain).

It's almost 11 and I'm not accomplishing anything, and I have an anatomy exam tomorrow morning. Listening to debatable 70's music on Pandora because apparently that's the only thing it can find similar to Tower of Power. Going home tomorrow afternoon though!

• Like 1

I dunno what kind of magic keyboard you're using, Furah but even sober mine comes out as giberish 90% of the time when I'm on my phone. Allow me to type this post again without taking 10 minutes to proofread.

I dunko whay kind of mahic keyboard you're using furah, but even sober mine comes lut as giberish 90% of the time when I'm on my ohkne. LLPW ME yo type this post again wirhout takimjb 19 minutes tk proofread.

Maybe I'm just fat fingered.