Today...

Leoo

Don't normally post here, but meh.

Boot files on my computer corrupted, and now I can't load on the original operating system, had to reinstall everything on a second hard drive and copy all the things I actually use over, but there's about 20gb of things to re-download, and my internet speed is... bad to say the least.

The next week is not going to be fun, but at least I haven't lost anything too important.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Home for the weekend after what's been a crazy month.

It feels like my life has been one big party the past month with side helpings of reading, filing notes and practicals.

I like being home, but it feels weird not being back with my friends till crazy O'clock.

I'm going to bed, I was up all night on Thursday evening, and on Friday night I was looking after my horribly drunk friends and cleaning up their messes, and I refuse to lose my Saturday night's sleep too

So on Friday I finally got my iMpulse controller. It's basically a bluetooth controller that's small enough to go on your keychain. I've spent the whole weekend playing Pokemon on my phone. Even now, I've got my phone sitting up on my desk, controller in hand. Mind you, the thing feels like they didn't even bother smoothing it over after removing the outer casing from the mould. Might see if I have some sandpaper to smoothen it over.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Getting pretty annoyed with programming in python, especially when you get an invalid syntax and cannot see why it is invalid. Might give up and ask here for help... I've been working on it for 4 hours already.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Guest Smelly Paws

Being 22 around a bunch of 18 years old is not for me, I feel like an old fogey!

Ah welcome to the club.  It only gets worse you know ;)

When my Cookie Clicker score was reset, I thought I was free. I was. Until today.

http://clickingbad.nullism.com/

Pretty much been doing this for the past while.

How do you keep finding these? Everytime you post one I check just for the sake of it, and then get stuck on the game. Haha.

• Like 2

When my Cookie Clicker score was reset, I thought I was free. I was. Until today.

http://clickingbad.nullism.com/

Pretty much been doing this for the past while.

How do you keep finding these? Everytime you post one I check just for the sake of it, and then get stuck on the game. Haha.

What other ones are there. I got the meth and cookie one.

Eek, first test of year tomorrow, a numeracy test. We had one earlier this year to sort of guess our level and I only got 30%, passing mark was 70%. While I would like 100%, I'm aiming for a solid 90%. Basic algebraic stuff... it's been 6 years since that stuff.

rc1tzc.png

Drank for 8 hours saturday night (5 solo cups miller, 4 budlight lime, full bottle of fireball, 3 jello shots-> FLIP CUP KING), took an hour nap then worked an 11 hour shift. Would have been worth it if I actually hooked up with that Harley Quinn cosplayer...I had to stop myself. She had a boyfriend. Why does being a good person feel so awful?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Drank for 8 hours saturday night (5 solo cups miller, 4 budlight lime, full bottle of fireball, 3 jello shots-> FLIP CUP KING), took an hour nap then worked an 11 hour shift. Would have been worth it if I actually hooked up with that Harley Quinn cosplayer...I had to stop myself. She had a boyfriend. Why does being a good person feel so awful?

Just think, you don't want no guy dicking your girl (unless you're into that). Its a good thing.

Yesterday, saw a ballet for the first time in my life. With a guy.

Today, saw Bad Grandpa. With a different guy.

Sometimes I think I would be pretty successful if I changed my orientation.

But NEVER!

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Last night was pretty cool. Went to an Assassins Creed Black Flag beta launch, got to use the PS4 before it's released. Free booze and pizza, met two cool chicks who work with IGN and got in contact with IGN's Australia head honcho about working as an event photographer for future events. So yeah, things are looking pretty sweet, I might get my shots in one of the largest gaming magazines next year. :)

• Like 1

Popoto.~<3

Last night was pretty cool. Went to an Assassins Creed Black Flag beta launch, got to use the PS4 before it's released. Free booze and pizza, met two cool chicks who work with IGN and got in contact with IGN's Australia head honcho about working as an event photographer for future events. So yeah, things are looking pretty sweet, I might get my shots in one of the largest gaming magazines next year. :)

Do post if this happens. I would like an excuse to pick up a copy.

Think I've settled on going to an English poetry combination/halloween party this year, because apparently the arts are corrupting me. Honestly, I just wanted to try something different, and it's early enough that I can still do something after, and late enough that I don't have to. Options. Only thing is, it's a gothic party (since all the poetry is Gothic and whatnot), and I have two costumes. My backup costume, the Grim Reaper, is pretty much perfect if not terribly groundbreaking. The other possibility is a storm trooper costume, contingent on it arriving in time. I figure that works too, since it's been pointed out that by going as a stormtrooper to a gothic party, I would implicitly be making the argument that stormtroopers are gothic. Why not?

Anyway, should be interesting, and certainly different, and at this point, I'm pretty happy to try something new. Also, there should be quality wine at this party, and it's also in a bar, so no fear of sobriety. Bonus points for being within walking distance to home without passing through 'you might get mugged' territory, which is always nice. Not that it's particularly dangerous here, but not advised to go certain places at night without a possy.

Ugh that reminds me I have to get a costume. Copout is pulling together an army outfit (green trousers, white t-shirt, combat boots and face paint) but we've had army theme night outs for our uni 'army'. 

rc1tzc.png