Today...

Leoo

Today I woke up @ 6:30 AM CST (-1), got dressed, helped my wife get our two daughters dressed, cooked Toaster Strudels for breakfast, took 'em to daycare, came home, logged in to TIF to see if anything interesting is going on, while job searching on the Interwebz.  Exciting, I know. :)

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Humidity is the worst. Always makes me sweaty and gross. One of my true hatreds in life.

In Nebraska we routinely have 80-90% humidity in late Spring-early Fall...it's one of the "joys" about being a Husker. :P

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Working 12 hour shifts for 19/21 days blows.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

At least you're bringing in the money. All that counts.

Last two graveyard shifts before I'm shifted back on the day shift for when I go back to school. Can't wait. Graveyards really do a number to your body.

j0xPu5R.png

Humidity is the worst. Always makes me sweaty and gross. One of my true hatreds in life.

In Nebraska we routinely have 80-90% humidity in late Spring-early Fall...it's one of the "joys" about being a Husker. :P
Been pretty nice the last few weeks though. The rain really helped.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Been in Greece like.... 2 and a half days now and i think i've already eaten 5kgs of pork. So good. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kinda weird being here on my own for the first time though. Usually i can with either a family member or a friend. Feels pretty weird being here alone. The hotel im staying in this time is situated closer to the restaurants though, so i don't have to do much walking. Also sucks that i spend like 90% of my time inside a hotel room, but what are you gonna do...

Are you a fellow Nebraskan (?!)  It has been fairly nice here the past few weeks...I think it's due to a cold front from Alasaka.  It's feeling like football season already.  Go Big Red!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

At least you're bringing in the money. All that counts.

Last two graveyard shifts before I'm shifted back on the day shift for when I go back to school. Can't wait. Graveyards really do a number to your body.

What good is money if you don't have time to spend it?

That's a good thing if you want to save it.

j0xPu5R.png

Are you a fellow Nebraskan (?!) It has been fairly nice here the past few weeks...I think it's due to a cold front from Alasaka. It's feeling like football season already. Go Big Red!
Yeah, lived in Nebraska my whole life.
  • Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Are you a fellow Nebraskan (?!) It has been fairly nice here the past few weeks...I think it's due to a cold front from Alasaka. It's feeling like football season already. Go Big Red!
Yeah, lived in Nebraska my whole life.

That's awesome! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Joined the "I cut my fingernail off at work" club today. Not as painful as I thought but super annoying. Everything irritates it

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well hitting up Google it actually seems like .aa, .ab, .ac, are real file extensions for obscure programs, so maybe, who knows :lol:.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Well, I am going to the Eternal City alas. I will be going there for vacation but will probably turn it into a Christian pilgrimage. I think it's about time I share photos on this forum. Anyway, if anybody has recommendations regarding what to see, do share! 

irs.png

Check out my upcoming Progress thread in the spoiler!

imperatorrssig.png

*Currently postponed until further notice

Doing my last radio show right now. Kinda bittersweet.  I'm sure I'll be back on air at some point but for now this is the last time I'll actually have my own show.

To all of you in college who are into music: join your college's radio station if they have one, it's dope.

• Like 1

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp