Today...

Leoo

was she hot???

I mean.... she had a decent figure I guess.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I was at Kings Island, so I couldn't tell you where she lived.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

A 16 year old is a child and that's super creepy whether or not its legal.

(Unless you're also like 16 then it's cool.)

Rhetorical question: What's the point of an age of consent if you're just going to pick some arbitrary number you consider acceptable?
  • Like 3

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Rhetorical question: What's the point of an age of consent if you're just going to pick some arbitrary number you consider acceptable?

I wrote up a moderately long response but meh, gonna just tl;dr it.

I think that, if it were possible, things of this nature (age of consent, consumption of alcohol, driving, etc) should be determined on a person to person basis. Since that's not possible, the "arbitrary" number should be tailored to the lowest common denominator.

I just happen to think that 16 is too low. I'm no expert though, so my opinion is nothing more than that.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

@muggiw (the quote feature broke on my phone again)

Nah.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So for pulled over for suspected drunk driving tonight. Thankfully I was just tired as [bleep] but buddy in my car had been drinking so the cop actually had me step out and breathalyzed me. I had a few sips (literally) of Guinness earlier but blew a .00 so all was fine. Then proceeded to get back and throw back a cold shot.

God I can't wait to go home tomorrow.

• Like 1

I'm not sure I understand all of you people :P

I think "hot" is a poor choice of words, but I can't be the only person here who can make the distinction between seeing that someone has attractive qualities, and being attracted to them. How exhausting and frustrating would it be if you were attracted to every single good looking person you ran into on the street :lol:

As far as age of consent laws go, I am a personal fan of 'romeo and juliet laws' that will make exceptions for people who are close in age to each other. That's not to say that I think everyone 12 or 14 and up should be out having all the sex (or any, as the case may be), but I don't see much good coming out of trying to repress it or turning pre teens into registered sex offenders (once they turn 18 of course). I am very much on the side quality sex education starting young (10 or 11 years old) and access to condoms. If it's going to happen, it's going to happen, so it might as well happen without making babies or spreading disease. That's my spiel for the day.

One of our neighbours must have not paid their power bill or something and been cut off. The sound of what we are pretty sure is a generator has been running nonstop for about 48 hours now. A tad annoying, though we're far enough away that it's not too loud. I don't envy their immediate neighbors though. Our alternate theory is perhaps the basement is flooding or something, and it's a pump, not a generator we hear, though I'm pretty sure the sound is coming from their garage, not their house.

For the record I wasn't being serious when I asked if they're hot :P

I scheduled a date with a girl at a bar for tomorrow night. She proposed we meet at a different bar instead so I agreed. She texted me saying she isn't actually 25 like her profile on PlentyOfFish says. I asked her how old she really is. She said, "old enough"

>_>

I suddenly remembered her as a girl I messaged a long time ago, but I canceled our date when she said she was actually 17. So I guess she wants to meet up at this other bar since she's probably got a friend that will let her in. I'm gonna have to awkwardly check her ID when I see her and if she's not 18 then I'll have to politely tell her I'm not interested

77yLQy8.png

Yikes. Ask her what her major in college is. That'll throw her off. On the bright side she's at least 18 if you messaged her over 2 years ago

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yikes. Ask her what her major in college is. That'll throw her off. On the bright side she's at least 18 if you messaged her over 2 years ago

Well there have been a few girls over the past few years that I've had to cancel on after they say they're underage. Sometimes they say they turn 18 in like a month. Can't remember if this girl should be 18 by now or not. She probably is, we'll see

77yLQy8.png

I wrote up a moderately long response but meh, gonna just tl;dr it.

I think that, if it were possible, things of this nature (age of consent, consumption of alcohol, driving, etc) should be determined on a person to person basis. Since that's not possible, the "arbitrary" number should be tailored to the lowest common denominator.

I just happen to think that 16 is too low. I'm no expert though, so my opinion is nothing more than that.

I agree, I think 18 is the best all-around age.

For the record I wasn't being serious when I asked if they're hot :P

I scheduled a date with a girl at a bar for tomorrow night. She proposed we meet at a different bar instead so I agreed. She texted me saying she isn't actually 25 like her profile on PlentyOfFish says. I asked her how old she really is. She said, "old enough"

>_>

I suddenly remembered her as a girl I messaged a long time ago, but I canceled our date when she said she was actually 17. So I guess she wants to meet up at this other bar since she's probably got a friend that will let her in. I'm gonna have to awkwardly check her ID when I see her and if she's not 18 then I'll have to politely tell her I'm not interested

:S Be really careful. Definitely check her id. If you guys do anything, even if it's consensual and she lies about her age, you're [bleep]ed.

See: http://abcnews.go.com/US/19-year-spend-25-years-registered-sex-offender/story?id=32783206

polvCwJ.gif

Even if that girl was telling the truth and was actually 17, he still shouldn't have done it <_ not that i feel a whole lot of sympathy for either them.>

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Our alternate theory is perhaps the basement is flooding or something, and it's a pump, not a generator we hear, though I'm pretty sure the sound is coming from their garage, not their house.

The basement in their garage flooded.
Grow op?

Even if that girl was telling the truth and was actually 17, he still shouldn't have done it <_<. Not that I feel a whole lot of sympathy for either of them.

Why on earth not? It's a two year difference, that's totally normal. Not to mention that the age of consent in Michigan is 16.

It's great that you don't feel sympathy for a guy who had consensual sex with a woman who lied about her age and is now a registered sex offender for 25 years.

Of course, no sympathy is necessary for the girl, since there are no consequences for her lying.

• Like 6

polvCwJ.gif

Even if that girl was telling the truth and was actually 17, he still shouldn't have done it <_ not that i feel a whole lot of sympathy for either them.>

Why on earth not? It's a two year difference, that's totally normal. Not to mention that the age of consent in Michigan is 16.

It's great that you don't feel sympathy for a guy who had consensual sex with a woman who lied about her age and is now a registered sex offender for 25 years.

Of course, no sympathy is necessary for the girl, since there are no consequences for her lying.

Okay I guess I was wrong, I assumed it was 18 everywhere. Still rather surprised to see it's perfectly legal to umm, do it with a 16 year old in more than half the states! (Blue is 16)

300px-Age_of_Consent_-_North_America.svg

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Ok, that 17-19 thing is seriously harsh.

Like, wtf harsh.

Cause seriously, it is 16 age of consent here and 14 if the age difference is 4 years or less.

And people do quite often have sex earlier and younger than that.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc