Today...

Leoo

I bought my wife a 2013 camry last year. For long term reliablity I always lean towards Toyota. Before the 13 Camry we had a 96 Toyota Avalon with 200k miles and IT NEVER BROKE DOWN. I personally have bought Fords for myself, because MURICA'. Wife gets the travel car and i get the handy dandy pickup. I went from a 2000 f150 for 3-4 years and decided to stay with the trucks once again and purchased a 2004 F150 lariat 4x4 crew cab. My next purchase will probably be a Toyota Tacoma, mostly because they last forever and I'd really prefer a mid sized truck over a full size.

Right now on eduroam in Oslo airport. Plane to Reykjavik goes in 8 hours. God it is boring. And ffs, can't wait to arrive already!

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Never had any problems with my Fords. I'll be honest though a mustang ( and most sportsy cars i.e. camaros, chargers, etc.) are truly a 5 year - 100k mile car. If you don't buy it new, then the good chances are someone has done their fair share of showing off and dogging it before you got your hands on it.

I bought my 2001 mitsubishi eclipse in 2011 and it still runs just fine. Never had an issue I didnt directly cause.

Debating getting a Nissan altima for my next car in a year or two if I dont end up moving into the city

Good first cars are honestly family sedans, usually Toyota. Carrolas arent panty droppers, but they aren't wallet droppers either and they dont break

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

First car was a Camry, once I fixed him up a little, he went like a dream, until the man said he wasn't fit for rego. So I bought a Commodore and he's been going strong since. My Camry still lives in dad's front yard.

• Like 1

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Against my better judgment, I bought another tarantula today... It is about the size of a pea now, but with any luck it will be about 6" in a few years.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Against my better judgment, I bought another tarantula today... It is about the size of a pea now, but with any luck it will be about 6" in a few years.

I would love a pet tarantula! Sadly, my brother has a moderate-to-severe phobia of arachnids. It's bad enough that he would never come inside if he knew there was a creature with eight legs that was about as large as his chihuahua inside the house.

I'm thinking of getting a terrarium with snails instead. But apparently cleaning up after snails is difficult. I'll find something, one day... Something that won't eat our chihuahuas or scare my brother.

ozXHe7P.png

I know people who really dislike spiders but are 100% ok with tarantulas due to how big they are and knowing that they're in an enclosure.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

My first car was a 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser. Not flashy but pretty nice as far as first cars go. Upgraded to a 2013 Dodge Dart last year.

same first car club hollaaaa. I ended up totalling it when I was 17 though and now I drive a 2003 Ford Focus which hasn't really given me any problems. If it gets me through my last year of college I'll be satisfied with it haha.

I'm currently in Seattle for the next two days for an interview. Just got to my hotel, super excited to check out the city haha.

Have spent every day relaxing in a termal pool or spring. Paradise.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Looking to get a car of my own. Any recommendations?

One that you can afford and can get you to places reliably.

Was thinking of getting one through family so it's cheaper. I'm sort of in that awkward place where public transportation really blows and it's almost mandatory to have a car. 

j0xPu5R.png

> Be me

> Gets off work late

> Starts on homework

> halfways through and ADD crippling begins

> gets high

>watches old recordings of friends and our daily shenanigans

> Pictures both related. Pic one and be happy. It's on topic, so lets not start anything silly ;) I'll link to them with the result as not to enlighten nor darken anyone's day unwillingly.

SAD

http://imgur.com/yNMUkA8

HAPPY

http://imgur.com/IDesfFh

• Like 1

Be excited, very excited. Winter is in 3-4 months and will end by May for sure. Alongside that fall weather should be here in less than a month for sure, started this week where I am.

I can't believe it's tomorrow. It's insane, I'm travelling with a friend who happened to be on my flight which is awesome. My mum is gonna take me to the airport and a couple friends landed in Toronto a few days back and they're loving it. They're saying it's really hot atm. Idk how to suppress my excitement. The girl I'm living with seems like she's a drinker and that's the biggest relief ever, I'll be really snap happy and take loads of photos. I loooove travelling!

The girl I'm living with is wondering how expensive alcohol is out there. I am so happy that all the nerves are completely gone. I've had to stop myself from seeing too many people I love at once because it would feel like an emotional overload and I'd find it hard to handle the physical goodbyes.

Best Canadian vodka brands? It's really important to me