Today...

Leoo

You ever try not blacking out while drinking?

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I also got obliterated on Saturday. Most of what I remember is going back to my friend's apartment, dragging their mattress into the living room, then taking for like 4 hours about our suicidal tendencies while they intermittently got up to throw up.

Other highlights include me having to convince my very aromantic friend not to make out with the married woman who bought them shots, and getting kicked out of a bar.

It was a weird night for me.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I also got obliterated on Saturday. Most of what I remember is going back to my friend's apartment, dragging their mattress into the living room, then taking for like 4 hours about our suicidal tendencies while they intermittently got up to throw up.

Other highlights include me having to convince my very aromantic friend not to make out with the married woman who bought them shots, and getting kicked out of a bar.

It was a weird night for me.

Oh, behave!

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Aye, it was the first time that drunk in a while.

Was a hell to be at work yesterday. Slowly feeling like a human now though.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Vodka is basically water potatoes. No calories there

Today I tried getting caught up a little on RuneScape. But I'm so behind on my League of Legends goals :(.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

My roomate posted a picture of him searching "dating Sim" on steam to Facebook because he thought it was funny that Dark Souls 3 was the top result. Unphased by the fact he just told his whole facebook he searched "dating sim" on steam.

Ouch,

In other news, Andromeda is out.

In further news, got confirmation at work that I will be in either Australia or Canada for the next whole year, starting October.

Gonna be the biggest change in my life so far.

Also, ay-ay-ay-ay Mexico in September. Most probably gonna be my country number 23 that I've visited.
Leaving behind my whole life in 2 months is gonna be scary.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Australia>Canada.

At least in Canada there is less chance of the wildlife trying to kill you.
It's sort of a wildlife vs atmosphere situation, tbh
  • Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Senate just ended the FCC privacy laws so now your ISP can sell your Internet history. [bleep]kkk

TOR ALL THE THINGS.

I already use Tor for a lot of things. I'll just use it more.

I need a compiler that can compile c code for linux (namely the ability to use gcc) on a windows computer

The easy solution is to use a web server but the problem is I wanna rapidly test code so FTPing any changes to a file and sending it to my web server isn't an option I enjoy

The other option I have is cygwin on windows but that has some issues with some libraries. Is there any other good linux terminals I can use in windows? When Installing gcc with cygwin it took 15 mins to open the tar.gz file and when i tried to install it it took a half hour before getting a segmentation fault (twice)

Why not use VirtualBox and run Ubuntu or something in a VM? Would be a bunch easier.

If I need to compile Windows stuff I just use bhyve (FreeBSD hypervisor) and fire up a Windows VM rather than screw around with cross compiling.

If you have Windows 10, there's the Linux Subsystem for Windows. You could also build a gcc cross compiler with any MinGW distro, but that's probably a lot of headache on Windows.

• Like 1

ozXHe7P.png

Honestly though developing on Windows is kind of wonky unless you're specifically targeting Windows

Or you could learn how to use vim and edit directly on your server lol

But really though there's a reason why nobody develops on windows

• Like 1

I prefer cold and ice to the melting hot any day. Only problem is, Canadian visa is a LOT harder to get. I mean, I can get aussie visa within a week, pretty much no questions asked. Not so with Canadian visa.

And I only wanna get a working holiday visa for a year, not a residence permit or something like that.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

What's nice about cold weather is that it really isn't a big deal if you can dress properly for it, but I don't own gloves or warm socks so those few days a year where it drops into the 30s kill me. I'd rather have hot weather instead of cold cuz there's nothing nicer than sipping a cool drink by the pool on a hot day

Friday night we went out to celebrate my sister's birthday. Everything was going great for the first few hours, but then it turned sour pretty quickly. My sister is a diabetic and it [bleep]s with her hormones/mood really badly. One moment she'll be happy as can be, the next she's moody and depressed. So it was just a matter of time before she'd get moody. I don't really know what happened or what started it, but i was busy chatting up some girl when i saw her sitting at the table rubbing her eyes. I went over to talk to her and she was very upset. She wasn't having a very good time apparently. It took some time, but i finally convinced her that we should leave and go somewhere else. I called up some of her other friends who weren't able to make it because one of them spends Friday's with his family and the other's sister had her engagement party until a bit later. They both agreed that they'd be able to meet up with us in about an hour which gave us enough time to go get some food. I was sort of pissed about having to leave because the girl i was talking to... i feel like she was really into me and she was very hot. Mexican girl with long hair, great legs, an ass you could write poems about. Oh well...

So we finally met up with her other two friends and we decide to book a hotel room for the night, stay there, smoke, chill, watch some movies, etc. We hotboxed the shit out of the toilet. I don't remember anything hitting me as hard as it hit me that night. Within about 10 minutes i was so [bleep]ed i couldn't move, couldn't even keep my eyes open. I think we all ended up passing out for like 3 hours. I wake up at around 2 am and tell my sister i was gonna go home while i'm still awake and feeling fairly sober again. I'm halfway home when it starts pissing down outside. Like Florida rain. I couldn't see anything in front of me. Had to pull over for a few minutes and wait for it to pass, but it didn't. So i started driving again, slowly. Somehow i took a wrong turn and ended up on the highway to Saudi. I was so [bleep]ing lost. I couldn't even use GPS either, cause my phone died earlier that night. I finally made it back to a familiar road and made my way home only to find the only two roads leading to my house (literally like half a mile from my house) flooded to the point where i would not be able to drive on it with my car. Ended up having to take a [bleep]ing dirt road but i made it.

Never been so scared driving in my life. 

Stealing someone's username is worse than stealing their credit card information.