Today...

Leoo

Remember when this website had April Fool's themes each year? Good times.

• Like 2

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

$300? Damn. And that's with bare minimum coverage?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Progressive's website is being a turd right now, but I can tell you that my share of my family's car insurance is only like $60, but if I were to switch to my car insurance through my work I'd be in the $110-150 range. Granted, we have fairly different states and histories but I've got like 4 points on my license soooooo

Wow. Just... Wow.

Is that full coverage or only your liability?

Also, turns out my mum and my grandma both have late stages of cancer. I'm half the globe away. And broke.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

pls define really quickly

like are we talking months or years

$260/month is the cheapest I could find that covers shit.

I think I was at 280/month first year, 190 second, 130 third, 100 fourth (though I increased my coverage slightly). But at least in Canada all these plans are yearly so the rates only change once per year

@saq: that sucks dude. How much does it cost to fly back to Estonia from NZ?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I bought a Honda Accord. Cost $6000. $4000 down. After dealer fees etc, I owe $3000 which will be paid off by the end of the year.

Insurance is $300/month for full coverage. But I have a feeling it's going to go up when they review crap lol.

0rP7fe4.jpg

• Like 3

ozXHe7P.png

Nice looking Honda though. I'm guessing in the 2006-09 era?

I'm just crossing my fingers that taking the collision center in the background isn't a bad omen.  :mellow:

Hope it works out well for you!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yeah, 2007.

Lol last night I had a scare. I noticed some liquid under the engine after idling in my driveway for a few minutes (was figuring out the stereo dash) after I got home. It wasn't oily, but because of pollen and lighting I couldn't make out a definite color. It was odorless, too.

I went over to my neighbors (the husband is a mechanic) and it turns it was just condensation from the AC because of the humidity. They both found it funny.

Growing up, when we did have a car, it never had a working AC, so it's something I'd never seen.

ozXHe7P.png

Yeah, 2007.

Lol last night I had a scare. I noticed some liquid under the engine after idling in my driveway for a few minutes (was figuring out the stereo dash) after I got home. It wasn't oily, but because of pollen and lighting I couldn't make out a definite color. It was odorless, too.

I went over to my neighbors (the husband is a mechanic) and it turns it was just condensation from the AC because of the humidity. They both found it funny.

Growing up, when we did have a car, it never had a working AC, so it's something I'd never seen.

Don't even worry about that. With my first car i was like this too. Had the same thing happen to me. Called my dad in a panic telling him my car was leaking something. Ended up being the AC. It's better to be safe than sorry. Rather ask the stupid questions instead of paying the stupid prices.

• Like 1

I took my brother to work today :D. Going to pick him up. (I didn't have work today).

I got this crap working:

oPyNkZH.png

The characters are going to be built out different models (for the different equipment slots: helmet, body, hands, etc) but will share the same base skeleton so a single animation can be applied to all children models. I got the mesh loading working. I got the animation loading working. But for the life of me, I couldn't properly output the skeleton.

I fixed it (I wasn't applying a parent transform which cascaded down the bones resulting in deformities out of Lovecraft), but if that wasn't the most infuriating thing ever.

ozXHe7P.png

funny you mention it, I actually use a fortran library wrapped in a web service at work. :lol:

I'd honestly do it if jobs were asking for it though. 

Edit: speaking of which completely forgot to include django

django unchained!

• Like 1

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Yesterday I went ~40 miles one way to see my grandmother. I didn't tell her I got a permit, nor a license, nor a car; instead, I wanted it to be surprise. The plan was to dress nicely and stop by unannounced.

She was so happy, lol. I've been wanting to do this for over a year.

Next goal: finish a game.

Also I got walking working:

1HAfAe2.gif

ozXHe7P.png