Today...

Leoo

Avengers was great.

I'm a comic book noob and had to look a couple things up though.

I remember when this forum was massively against double posts of any kind...

Wörk wörk wörk all the bloody time and still broke. How is this even possible?

because you're not a bourgeoisie or petite bourgeoisie

should've had better parents

ozXHe7P.png

Just noticed that the front page received a makeover recently. Does that mean our website is further from death than I think?

It looks the same?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

As reigning queen of the quad post, I agree that quantity IS quality

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Just noticed that the front page received a makeover recently. Does that mean our website is further from death than I think?

It looks the same?

I have a hunch Bonez hasn't looked at in a few years lol

• Like 1

ozXHe7P.png

It looks the same?

Lol...I was still on the staff when the redesign was launched (or about to be), which makes that...six years ago? lmao

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

It looks the same?
Lol...I was still on the staff when the redesign was launched (or about to be), which makes that...six years ago? lmao
Maybe that's it, first time I ever logged in and found a bunch of drop down (up?) Boxes at the bottom of the page was yesterday. Its always been the sidebar for me before that.

As of today and through Tuesday I technically have 3 residencies. Ama

I haven't slept in the newest one yet, but I'm quite sure it'll be my favorite

And now I'm sick aswell.

Oh well.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Our neighbors recently got "evicted" from the house. Spoke to the owner of the property yesterday. Pretty complicated story.

So about 2 years ago an Indian doctor moved into the house with his wife and 2 kids. It's a 6 bedroom house, but his company paid for it, so i guess he didn't really care. That said, he decided to sublet the house and rented out 4 of the 6 bedrooms in the house. Technically speaking, it's not exactly legal for a him to do that since he's not the owner of the house. Anyway, i'm not even sure how many people were living in the house next door. It seemed like 20 people in total, easily. So about 7 months ago we noticed the doctor no longer lived there, since we never saw/heard the kids playing in the yard anymore. We really didn't think anything of it. About a week ago i noticed the owner outside one day talking to the current occupants. He looked furious. Day later the occupants started packing and moving. Yesterday while they were doing renovations i went over to talk to the owner and he told me what had happened. Apparently the other occupants were paying the doctor to live there, as they thought he owned the house. For the past 7 months they've still been paying him. So for the past 7 months the actual owner has not seen a dime of income from the house. Finally after 7 months he decided to go see what was going on and after seeing the state the house was in, he decided to just kick them out. Apparently they caused around $60k worth of damage to the house, or at least that was the estimated cost of getting it back to a livable condition. Repainting, fixing doors, cupboards, wardrobes, things like that. Finding it pretty hard to feel sorry for the guy. How do you let people stay in your house for 7 months without getting any rent, before you decide to go check up on things?

Also started my enrollment process last week. Hoping that by June i'll be in Texas.

So let me get this straight: the property owner received no rent checks for 7 months and then you go check what's going on? Why be in such a rush man? Anywhere else the tenant would get a notice after ~15 days...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

No one can make a post sooner than a minute apart, even the mods I believe. It was a whole annoying thing back in the LOTPW days.

There used to be a bug where you could post multiple times at the same time if your connection was lagging, but that's not a thing anymore. Goon posted 10 pages at a time in LOTPW once, that was pretty cool,

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Current and ex staff can spam post. I remember on my staff account I could post 2-3 pages by just spamming the post button like 40 times. Sadly I requested that account to be banned 5 years ago.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”