Today...

Leoo

Hey guys. If you haven't heard, Hollywood Video is going out of business and you can buy games and movies for 20% off. I picked myself a copy of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. :thumbsup:

Also I get my license on Friday, my 16th birthday!!!

Damn. The Hollywood video near me got bought out already like a year ago, it's some mattress store now. I've never even seen one person in there dry.gif

Finding out that life is pretty boring with no car, job, girlfriend or anything after school... It's like kids in school are thinking "OMFG FINALLY SCHOOL IS DONE!..... Now what do I do...". I only ever seem to have fun when I'm at school... [bleep].

I used to have very little fun outside of school, too. Now that I work, I have fun almost exclusively there.

I spent the last two days straightening cookies and sorting rolo sandwiches (good = cookies are almost lined up, bad = they're not , they're broken or there isn't a cookie at all). If I can line up the cookies better (straightening) I do it... if not I throw them out (sorting).

I hope I have a real job tomorrow... I don't think I can take another day of that right now. Although discussing ways to kill Sims (with a co-worker, of course) was interesting.

Finding out that life is pretty boring with no car, job, girlfriend or anything after school... It's like kids in school are thinking "OMFG FINALLY SCHOOL IS DONE!..... Now what do I do...". I only ever seem to have fun when I'm at school... [bleep].

Amen.. I can't wait for August. :lol:

[quote name='Maleficus1055' date='26 May 2010 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1274926575' post='4299615'

Have sushi with a friend, we've been planning it for the whole year.

It's good stuff, I can assure you of that :thumbup:

Getting ready to go to sleep. When I wake up I have a doctors app about a hour away. Going to get a check up on how I am doing with insulin pens instead of the pump. I can say I am doing 10 times better on pens :mrgreen:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Today I decided to learn to speak spanish.

I decided that at the start of the year when I enrolled in Spanish paper. It's pretty hard at Uni cos you move through stuff so fast, and if you're lazy like me, you don't put much effort into it. Just had an Oral test today, which went surprisingly well, I managed to understand and answer every question I was asked.

How are you gonna go about doing it?

rosssigfinal.jpg

dling a program at the moment called tell me more, it's supposed to be really good. My first choice was mandarin as it is the most used language, and the chinese will undoubtedly take over the world someday, but I couldn't find a program for it. Spanish was my second choice, and is [cabbage] loads easier anyway.

I'm pretty keen for it. I'm not working full time and I'm not a student so I'm just teaching myself stuff. I did quantum physics and philosophy for a while. NLP and spanish now.

My new headphones came today.

[cabbage]'s so rad.

Oh? Made by who?

These. They are incredible and are perfect if you want some starter audiophile cans. People who can't tell the difference are deaf. Between cheap stuff and these, it's like night and day.

dling a program at the moment called tell me more, it's supposed to be really good. My first choice was mandarin as it is the most used language, and the chinese will undoubtedly take over the world someday, but I couldn't find a program for it. Spanish was my second choice, and is [cabbage] loads easier anyway.

I'm pretty keen for it. I'm not working full time and I'm not a student so I'm just teaching myself stuff. I did quantum physics and philosophy for a while. NLP and spanish now.

Cool, if you ever want to practice :wink:

rosssigfinal.jpg

I have spent all day listening to absolute radio and just generally bumming it at work...

so much fun aye...

Teshi...

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Feel Free To Add Me In Game I Love Talking To Anyone| Void Knight Justicar

99s In Order of Achievement: Fletching, Strength, Cooking]

Well today, I went out to do some food shopping. Afterwards, I had my Taekwondo lesson, it was more Fighting practice, which is always fun. :) It was warm but not as hot as last week, 22 degrees with no air con doing fighting for an hour is pretty rough :P

Phaper_Plane.png

It's like kids in school are thinking "OMFG FINALLY SCHOOL IS DONE!..... Now what do I do...". I only ever seem to have fun when I'm at school... [bleep].

Ha, my friend on Facebook posted a prediction that two and a half weeks after school is done, people will start posting "I MISS SCHOOLLL!".

We're gonna see if he's right.

You, good sir, need to rustle up some buds and go fishing. One of those things that never gets boring.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Died in runescape so now I'm upset. Why did my goddamn cooking cape get saved over my full slayer helm? I ran to get my stuff but died again lmao.

Runescape talk over.

Going to some asian event on Saturday. Thankfully it's with my cousin so there's no old asian women. Getting drunk ftw! So I have to go shopping for some heels tomorrow. I never wear heels haha.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Damn, summer is gonna take a toll on my wallet. Here's my goals list for so far:

Me and 4 other friends are buying Morphsuits to have fun with during band next year.

Mall day with 3 other friends and movies as well.

Watch Pokemon: The First Movie.

So like, $100 I need to get for summer >.<

Doesn't sound so bad when you have a decent job, also sushi is kinda pricey so I'd say it's more than 100$

Today we started dissecting a rat, I always hated that preservative smell.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Damn, summer is gonna take a toll on my wallet. Here's my goals list for so far:

Me and 4 other friends are buying Morphsuits to have fun with during band next year.

Mall day with 3 other friends and movies as well.

Watch Pokemon: The First Movie.

So like, $100 I need to get for summer >.<

Doesn't sound so bad when you have a decent job, also sushi is kinda pricey so I'd say it's more than 100$

Today we started dissecting a rat, I always hated that preservative smell.

I don't have a job and live too far from anywhere to get one without driving. I'm desperately trying to sell one of my alto saxes for summer so I can have money.

And there's a sushi place near me that has a good deal: $35 and then All-you-Can-Eat anything on their sushi/sashimi menu (with like everything :D)

WHY WONT IT UNITALICISE WHEN I TRY TO EDIT IT

Guest Mrmegakirby

I just came back from a 4 day class trip to Ottawa. It was fun. And my best friend finally got together with a girl he's liked for a while. Oh, and it turns out I'm a good wingman B)

Lmfao out of school

Came 1st in the field day chess competition with a 5-0 record, I only faced undefeated people on purpose and swept them lulz

Got a perfect score (including extra credit) on every single final this semester (5/5)

I r feel samrt

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

It's still wet, cos I cbf going in for my one class to day, so I'm at home up to nothing til I go to work. Ohh it's a been a productive day. Oh, I did try Adrenal's tea making "recipe", which kinda turned out average.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Mostly watched movies while wrapped in a blanket, and I made my own pizza. I made the dough, raised the cows for the cheese and everything :thumbup:

Party/gathering tonight and work tomorrow. Can't wait.

Oh, I did try Adrenal's tea making "recipe", which kinda turned out average.

It should turn out nice and smooth and frothy. :thumbup:

Yes, it's Friday ! But that means [bleep] all during this time of year ... Also, I saw a hobo who looked exactly like Walter Sobchak from The Big Lebowski [great movie <3:].

[spoiler=Image for reference]000aad37.jpg

It was real cold here today, you could see the snow starting to fall on the mountains which should be good as my friends and I plan on going skiing (I've never been before because until we moved it was too far away).

But it was cold today at school, also wet which didn't make it fun, though the hugs I got from hug a ginga day were nice :P

hmm did you know you can press ctrl-i to get italics fast? i never knew that before just did it on accident, i guess ctrl b and such work too.

Yeah it's also the weekend now, which is awesome because it means sleeping in. and not much else, not sure if my mate is doing anything for his birthday, so probaly willbe stuck at home... considering its probaly raining and cold it doesn't bother me much.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I click ctrl o to open and ctrl s to save instead of doing this file crap normal kids do and i also hit control a when i have to copy

And to spam random words just keep spamming ctrl v and ctrl c for copy and paste

rawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawr etc

Also ctrl z and ctrl y are pro, z=undo y=redo

I got an A+ on that test in 6th grade lul

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

It was real cold here today, you could see the snow starting to fall on the mountains which should be good as my friends and I plan on going skiing (I've never been before because until we moved it was too far away).

Going skiing for the very first time is so fun. I went sometime last year for about a week, it was pain and agony followed by latent pain and less agony. If your legs aren't bruised to [bleep] by the time you're done, you haven't had enough fun.

Oh, if you're going down a difficult course, and you're plowing - you'll probably fall over and [bleep] up everything from your ankles and upwards. I'm telling you now, kick at your skis, take off your boots and run man, run.