Today...

Leoo

Decided to come up with some goals.

Step 1: Obtain drivers license.

Step 2: Obtain drivers tool, known in some countries as a car.

Step 3: Obtain job.

Step 4: Use said job to make money.

Step 5: Use said money to acquire loot.

The car having to come first is going to be a problem...

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Can't have a car without money... don't have money because I don't have a job... don't have a job because I don't have a car... :razz: Which is why I'm glad I live close to where I work so I can just walk/jog.

Speaking of... I've worked 15 hours in the past... 29 hours. With no shower inbetween, so I smell like a fryer, and I am exhausted. BUT just means I get more money so...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Can't have a car without money... don't have money because I don't have a job... don't have a job because I don't have a car...

Life in Maine.mp3

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Can't have a car without money... don't have money because I don't have a job... don't have a job because I don't have a car... :razz: Which is why I'm glad I live close to where I work so I can just walk/jog.

Speaking of... I've worked 15 hours in the past... 29 hours. With no shower inbetween, so I smell like a fryer, and I am exhausted. BUT just means I get more money so...

Dude. Mind [bleep]. I literally, word for word was going to make the exact same post. Except I would have left out the 29 hours, because my 15 hours this week were today alone. That's [bleep]ing creepy.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Those still exist? I thought they were for a limited time only.

I read somewhere that they're going to be introduced in New Zealand. I wanna try it!

Yeah I heard that as well. Gotta try it at least once then.

Also I've got nothing to do, I wish I knew what everyone else does throughout the day but I don't know how to ask. And also how to spend more time with the girl I met, seems like we only ever see each other at dinner and lunch, but we talk on fb and text all the time...

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Forgot about the heavy t-storms that were forecast to hit exactly when I was walking home tonight. It was an outright downpour as soon as I left my friend's house <_<

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Another Poker Nite with the guys. We also played this game called Phase 10, which was really confusing at first, but lasted 2½ god damn hours. Not for the faint of heart. :mrgreen:

So my Saturday's night's been good and I'm in no position to go to sleep any time soon. What to do...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Another Poker Nite with the guys. We also played this game called Phase 10, which was really confusing at first, but lasted 2½ god damn hours. Not for the faint of heart. :mrgreen:

So my Saturday's night's been good and I'm in no position to go to sleep any time soon. What to do...

Me, my sister,her boyfriend, and my mom once played a game of phase 10 that lasted 7 hours. I won that too. None of us got any sleep that night. It's really not that confusing.

So I finally got to try those Double Down burgers, I had three. You can pick me up from the hospital later tonight.

The KFC workers at my town won't sell you more than one, because there's so much salt in them. :blink:

I went to KFC like 5 times that day.

Why ever?

Like, KFC is expensive, and extremely gross. I'd rather go hungry eww.

My sister works there and hasn't got a licence. She had 2 shifts that day.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I read the webcomic Girly.

[hide]Is it sad I almost cried a few times? :unsure: [/hide]

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Feeling alot better today then the past two days. I've decided im not going into town or staying at female's houses until I fix this sex craving otherwise it's going to destroy my chances and my friendships.

Popoto.~<3

Feeling alot better today then the past two days. I've decided im not going into town or staying at female's houses until I fix this sex craving otherwise it's going to destroy my chances and my friendships.

:thumbup: Awesome, I like the new outlook!

Today I tried to please everyone and failed miserably. And my drama potential is spiking. But for now everything is chill, so whatever. All in all...nothing happened today.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm camping out the library, buried under a pile of work. Six hours here so far, at least two of those have been spent procrastinating, day dreaming or checking out girls.

Then get off tipit.

Today I found out Microsoft sells w7 pro to.students for $50. I was planning on pirating it for my new computer but I'm happy to pay that. The indy pack episode aside, I bet charging fairer prices would reduce piracy.

Today I found out Microsoft sells w7 pro to.students for $50. I was planning on pirating it for my new computer but I'm happy to pay that. The indy pack episode aside, I bet charging fairer prices would reduce piracy.

I'm glad you posted that, I've been trying to get off vista for ages...

Doomy edit: I like sheep

The company my dad works for gets W7 ultimate for about $20 or some absolutely crazy price.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Heh, had a weird day yesterday. Spent 2 hours trying to explain pyramid schemes to my mom, and how she shouldn't be a sucker for them. Even had to explain RWT on RuneScape too (ofcourse, I don't RWT though).

Today I'm just chillin' outside the College library. Damn it's unseaonally sunny for April (was about 18 degrees celcius here, and the average should be about 7-10)

I am on maternity leave from work right now so all I am basically doing is not a lot.

I woke up at 11am, I may be grabbing some lunch with my mum, going to book myself in to get my eyebrows waxed, then come home put some washing on and have a nap.

just a waiting game for baby time now, so I wont be doing all that much, or planning on doing much lol.

I got a copy free through TAFE, but then I misplaced the CD key before I got around to finding a blank DVD.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Usual day today. School, homework, dinner.

Made it up to 60 degrees for the first time this year up here. Im so ready for summer.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang