Today...

Leoo

You can just copy and paste youtube urls without using media tags or any tag at all.

The_More_You_Know.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

NO-WAI1.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=sfg

EDIT:

also at whoever discouraged me from going to prom, I decline your suggestion. I went to prom senior year and it was a great time. Although I remember virtually none of the dance itself. The after-party is definitely the better chunk of prom, no question about it. But there's worse things i could piss away $300 on

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Oh lawdy lawd. That achievement is a tricky on there Dizzle.

Today is the last day of Spring Break. Then it's about 8 weeks left of school.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

That's just awful.

I'm pretty sure if you have firefox, you can speed the frame rate up really easily. So someone could have done that and skipped to the 14181st frame to get that result.

I visited the Victorian Memorial in Kolkata a

today. It was beautiful but if it weren,t run by Indians then it would have been a better experience :P

Played some table tennis today which was fun. I know what I'm buying when I get back to England lol.

The theme parks in India are scary and we're visiting one tomorrow. The last one i went to a week ago... one of the [bleep]ing rides just had some lame ass diagonal strap as safety. An adrenal rush of its own I guess.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

My grandpa called earlier this week to invite us over for Easter dinner, but my mom declined, stating that she cooks every year and he's welcome to come to our house. However, last night my mother didn't feel like she wanted to cook and decided we might just go nontraditional and go out for Chinese, which is a tradition to some people. Now we must wait until the "point of no return", when my mom can call my grandpa about her decision and he won't be able to start cooking a ham.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Jewish. No Easter for me. instead? PORTAL 2 :shades:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Zombie Jesus.

Pretty much all you need to know about.

Naah, it's some day about Jesus coming back from the dead, which I guess took three days. I'm no religious nut, but that's all I can remember from church, when I was forced to go.

Oh right, right. Good Friday + 3 days = Today. Anyone know how bunnies and eggs got into the equation? :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The bunny stems from pagan traditions, as far as I know, it represented fertility. It was probably kept in place by the Church in their attempts to paganize Christian holidays, so converting to Christianity would be easier.

I could be totally wrong here, but I think that's the gist of it.

Anyone know how bunnies and eggs got into the equation? :razz:

This is what my friend thinks.

"Jesus died on the cross, then crapped out a rabbit that laid eggs. To hide the shame, people hid the eggs. And encased the rabbit in chocolate to keep him from escaping. Somewhere out there is a rabbit in those hollow chocolate bunnies. If you should find it, I suggest keeping it and taking the eggs."

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Screw Easter, ANZAC Day is also today and to me that's far more important than Easter.

Today I'm finally going to start studying for my mock exams in about a months time... Ugh.

Also hoping to pick up Bio Shock fairly cheaply as I just sold my old Super Mario 64 DS game.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Anyone know how bunnies and eggs got into the equation? :razz:

Easter is the pagan goddess of fertility. Those who worshipped Easter would offer colored eggs to her. The myth is that Easter blessed bunnies with fertility, so that is why bunnies are as numerous as they are.

ACT scores come out tomorrow.

ACT scores come out tomorrow.

Got mine yesterday. 31 on my first time. Science was by the far the hardest section for me. Got a 32 on it, tied for best with English. Math was the easiest. Got a 28 on it. God damnit ACT. Still fairly happy with the score though.

Sadly, this is the only place I can brag/complain about it, because I have one RL friend who isn't thinks she isn't as smart as I am, and endeavors to tell me so every time I mention my grades and stuff. :/

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off