Today...

Leoo

16 to get license, L's, a year and 120 hours of recorded driving with a proper driver. Then a test, then one year of only one person after 11PM, red P's, but without the proper driver. Then it's ok, although I'm not too sure on the workings of green P's, though, which is the next step up from red P's.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

My girlfriend[of the time], and the majority of my friend's never signed my senior year year boook because we were so busy having fun, we forgot to do it lol.

Today I watched Tommy Wiseu's The Room again.

I [bleep]ing love that movie.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

16 to get license, L's, a year and 120 hours of recorded driving with a proper driver. Then a test, then one year of only one person after 11PM, red P's, but without the proper driver. Then it's ok, although I'm not too sure on the workings of green P's, though, which is the next step up from red P's.

Green P's, you get passangers after 11PM and you can go 10km more, thats it.

@Boros, you did the right thing imo. Better to simply say "No" and let them act childing then write nasties in the actual Yearbook. props for maturity I say.

Popoto.~<3

So Britain has got it good when it comes to driving licenses :blink: Only it's a [bleep] to get insured though. Boy racers ruining it for the rest of us.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

This morning I had the dentist :sad:

My old dentist butchered one of my bottom right molars, put in a temporary root filling instead of a permanent one because I was pregnant (ignoring the fact I asked for the expensive white filling that I was allowed to have) to look at the tooth it has no top and part of the side is missing from where he drilled, so its basically a shell with a filling in the middle.

My bottom left wisdom tooth started growing some more last week and got super tender so I had to chew on the right side, which has now screwed with the butchered tooth.

tomorrow they are going to take the temporary filling out to see what is going on inside the tooth, put antibiotics in there and put another temporary filling in and then I have to go back next week to see what they are going to do.... I bloody hate the dentist and never really had a problem with my teeth (other than my wisdom teeth) until I started going to my old dentist.... stupid jackass!

I have a lovely swollen jaw/face right now and a lovely headache and earache to boot.... such fun!

They wanted to remove the filling today which would help with the pain, but they wanted me back at 3pm and I have noone to look after the baby so I gotta suffer another night - ghey :-(

I am kinda rooting for them to take the damn thing out! :huh:

Thats my day :sad:

If someone was a complete [bleep] to me I wouldn't sign the damn book either.

Because I don't like her, and I have nothing to say to her.

Just seems like silly passive aggressiveness to me, not to mention rude. It's not like you needed to write a full paragraph detailing all of the fun memories you've made with her along with your phone number at the end. All she asked for was your signature.

And he refused like a gentleman. [cabbage] doesn't need to be signed. I applaud Boros for doing that; had a similar issue with some friends back last year- got "pressured" into signing a couple of [bleep]es' yearbooks (and writing big paragraphs mind you). People just got to learn to say No and people have to learn to deal with 'no'.

So if somebody asked you for a cup while you were standing right next to the cups, you wouldn't just hand them one simply because you don't like them? Not doing such a simple task makes you come off like a [bleep], and sometimes explodes into something that could have just been easily avoided, as Boros is experiencing. Also, that was nowhere near refusing like a gentlemen. That was being passive aggressive.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Just seems like silly passive aggressiveness to me, not to mention rude. It's not like you needed to write a full paragraph detailing all of the fun memories you've made with her along with your phone number at the end. All she asked for was your signature.

And he refused like a gentleman. [cabbage] doesn't need to be signed. I applaud Boros for doing that; had a similar issue with some friends back last year- got "pressured" into signing a couple of [bleep]es' yearbooks (and writing big paragraphs mind you). People just got to learn to say No and people have to learn to deal with 'no'.

So if somebody asked you for a cup while you were standing right next to the cups, you wouldn't just hand them one simply because you don't like them? Not doing such a simple task makes you come off like a [bleep], and sometimes explodes into something that could have just been easily avoided, as Boros is experiencing. Also, that was nowhere near refusing like a gentlemen. That was being passive aggressive.

There's a difference between a cup and a yearbook signature in that I'm not sure I'd sign someone's yearbook if they were nothing but a complete [bleep]. They don't deserve that respect. It is their fault, and they need to learn to reap what they sow, in this case a refused signature. A cup on the other hand takes like two seconds. Signatures take longer, and if someone did nothing but torment me, they wouldn't deserve more that two seconds.

Guess what I'm trying to say is "[bleep]es need to be put in their place".

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

There's a difference between a cup and a yearbook signature in that I'm not sure I'd sign someone's yearbook if they were nothing but a complete [bleep]. They don't deserve that respect. It is their fault, and they need to learn to reap what they sow, in this case a refused signature. A cup on the other hand takes like two seconds. Signatures take longer, and if someone did nothing but torment me, they wouldn't deserve more that two seconds.

Guess what I'm trying to say is "[bleep]es need to be put in their place".

The yearbook signature would only take longer than 2 seconds if you decided to write something else that wasn't your signature. Writing the paragraph would be like pouring their drink along with handing them the cup, which nobody expects you to do unless you're their waiter.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

you didnt think you could be a sex god to everyone fast? thats just arrogance.

It's been 2 months after this post (which was replying to me not being able to "please" my girl "friend").

Ahem. 10 times in one night.

So yes, I can be. 8-)

hiccup.png

Saw the Hangover 2 last night at midnight. It was [bleep]ing hilarious. I've spent so much on movies the past week though. Thor, Pirates in IMAX, then Pirates again, and now The Hangover. So worth it though! Well, the girlfriend just got here, time to spend some time with her before work. ;)

If it was up to me, nobody could drive until they hit age 17. Even at that age the chances of an accident are much, much higher than those of a fully developed adult.

Well Technically you're not a fully developed adult until somewhere around the age of 23-25.

And there's nothing that stops you from being a good driver at the age of 16. People just make stupid decisions, The people themselves are not stupid enough to suck at driving. Well, some of them might be...

That's why I say rather than be a nanny state baby sitting everyone, the governments get rid of the warning labels, and if you do something stupid it's your own damn fault.

I would agree wholeheartedly, but when people do something stupid, it often endangers others.

PM me for fitocracy invite

It seems to me that some people were put on this earth to do nothing more than use other people for their own benefit. I don't think I will ever be able to understand how or why anyone could act like that. Today was very cynical for me. I despise these days but sometimes they're just unavoidable :wall: Oh well, off to the liquor store.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

It seems to me that some people were put on this earth to do nothing more than use other people for their own benefit. I don't think I will ever be able to understand how or why anyone could act like that. Today was very cynical for me. I despise these days but sometimes they're just unavoidable :wall: Oh well, off to the liquor store.

Elaborate please?

PM me for fitocracy invite

I went to liquor store and bought two cases of Red Dog to drink my cynicism away. Now I'm feeling muuuuuch better :thumbsup: How's that for elaboration?

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Writing a 2.5k word essay veeeery sloooowly. So much pointless [cabbage] to reference. D: And then to the ladyfriend's house to finish watching Misfits.

Made myself a Milo blender thingy (Milo + ice + milk) but I put way too much ice in it so it's like a Milo slushee now. Which isn't bad, but I keep getting brain freeze. D:

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I would agree wholeheartedly, but when people do something stupid, it often endangers others.

Well that ought to give something to the idiot to think about for the rest of their life.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

@Fast, good way to catch AIDS when your doing women that often. :thumbdown:

Ate the Sushi my sister brought me, there was this little cup of what looked like Salmon in it.

It wasnt. was like a crunchy pink onion in Vinegar, was dreadful to my mouth. ;__;

Popoto.~<3

@Fast, good way to catch AIDS when your doing women that often. :thumbdown:

Ate the Sushi my sister brought me, there was this little cup of what looked like Salmon in it.

It wasnt. was like a crunchy pink onion in Vinegar, was dreadful to my mouth. ;__;

condom's ftw

Today I mall crawled, bought a facebook "like" and "dislike" stamp. Shall be a good time.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I've lost my credit card in this cesspit called my bed room >_> Either that or it's been thrown away because I put it in a plastic bag and mother of mine probably used it for a bin.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Ive decided, 1st - 7th of June, I must speak like a pirate for a full week.

Why? Because I damn well can and think it'll be funny. (except if im working/at a interview)

Popoto.~<3