Cursing/Using Swear Words

Cup Lion

I swear sometimes, usually when I'm trying to describe something.

Or when I'm talking to my mates.

O stuff like "No [cabbage] sherlock" and others like that.

I d it subconsiously alot though.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 95% of my curse/swear words come verbally instead of typing/writing.

However, I only curse when my friends are around. I never curse infront of a family member or a teacher, I find it very awkward. I do sometimes feel that I overcurse and that it gets really annoying to some people sometimes...

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

I'll occasionally curse for the purposes of humor, or if I just nearly took my hand off with a hatchet, but I don't do it often, and I'm not the sort of person who thinks that swearing every other word makes you 'cool'.. :roll:

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

I've always had a problem with God plus damnit. So I've taken to saying "Gorram". And I' learning Mandarin curses. Ahh, I love Firefly.

Nah bei...Gan all you foreigners taking away our uniqueness.JK. :twss:

Anyway,I avoid swearing in front of my parents or people who can punish me.Excluding my teachers.Last night we had karaoke and I made a comment on how I bastardised the song and had to walk home.It was a Chinese song,so I was forgiven for the comment,since I really did bastardise it.(I only knew how to read the chorus,and went "nanana" on the normal parts

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

closest I get to swearing is "crap" but won't use it around some adults or people who it might affend, and I really hate it when people use freak, heck and that sort of thing instead, worse is a good christian friend of mine uses them :wall:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I don't curse. I feel that if it is done in public in front of people that you do not know or only know a bit, that it is rude and disrespectful. I think it is fine around good friends who do not mind.

4qq7dvt.jpg

I swear alot. It's an awful habit.

I only swear around people I'm comfortable with, though. I won't do it to people I barely know because I don't want to seem like some 'big man' trying to get his point across by cursing every second word.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

All hockey players (including myself) are bi-lingual. We know english and profanity.

I was bred to use curse words, but I know when and where the appropriate times are to use them.

+1, :| . Anytime you're in the corner, a few curse words will fall out, & most of the time you're good enough to back them up.

But I don't curse a lot, just to really get a point across, sometimes when I fool up something, or hurt myself, And Of course the most slip out when playing halo 3...Stupid needlers #-o . But never around Adults.

I don't curse or swear a lot at all, not out of a sense of decency, but for one very simple reason.

The rare times that I do curse, the effect on the people around me is unbelievable. It's a clear indicator that I'm really really pissed off and that it's best to either give me my way or clear out of my sight.

There's nothing wrong with cursing. It's better than taking out your anger physically...

The whole concept of a word being taboo for no real reason seems ridiculous to me. Who cares? It doesn't hurt anyone. I think tuna should be a taboo word.
They do have their own reasons...

Only read if you're not afraid of scary words.

[hide=]Bastar d = No father/Didn't know him

Bitc h = Female dog

Cun t = Female reproductive organ (lol)

Mother Fuc ker = Dur... [bleep]'s ftw

Just some examples :twisted:[/hide]

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

I don't curse or swear a lot at all, not out of a sense of decency, but for one very simple reason.

The rare times that I do curse, the effect on the people around me is unbelievable. It's a clear indicator that I'm really really pissed off and that it's best to either give me my way or clear out of my sight.

Usually people can tell if you're angry or not. I mean, there is a difference between just kind of laughing and going "oh [cabbage]" and then getting angry and yelling out SH*T!!

I think cursing is appropriate when around your friends (if it's not every other word O_o), but around girls you should cut back on it. I use it sometimes around friends, and when I get angry.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Ah, the swear words they are my friends so dear...

Yeah, I swear alot... In school, in the street, at my parents... shocking...

I love to use the word: sh :D t

I probably use it the most, of course... I would replace every adjective I know with this word because it best describes, what I am describing...

Luck be a Lady

I think cursing is appropriate when around your friends (if it's not every other word O_o), but around girls you should cut back on it. I use it sometimes around friends, and when I get angry.

You chauvinistic son of a [bleep]!

lol

Anyway I swear. I've been suspended for it from school and threatened by the cops for it. Really stupid that some simple vibrations of air molecules could get a suspension or misdemeanor placed on you...

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I swear a fair bit, the average sentence I say probably contains at least 1 swear word, don't mean to say them or say them to look hard, just say them cus I've been saying them for the last 3-4 years.

Haha,that ain't too bad.Here the average sentence in dialect (for me its Hokkien) is entirely cursing.It sounds rude,and it usually is.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I'd find it pretentious to change your personality based on the gender of the person you talk with.

Not that cursing is necessarily positive; Only if it's used tastefully and in the correct usage. In the modern teen usage, it just sounds weak and watered-down due to being overused.

Really, it's hard to even start comprehending how lame of an insult "fa­ggot"/"r­etard" is. The kind of stuff you hear on a CounterStrike channel.