12 Aug 2008 - Runecrafting Guild and Game - For All Players!

namename

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you make a tiara of the omni-talisman?

Yep, Tiara or Staff. Just talk to the insane wizard in the guild with a tiara/staff and the Omni Talisman in your inventory.

Anyway thanks much Ducky, got the Omni Talisman now. Now to get a blank staff to infuse it with.

blazesigbq9.jpg

i think even though i wont be going there, it is definetely(sp?) worth it...also im seeing after the RWT update Jagex have been making a lot new updates more f2p than p2p...just maybe they lost so many players they are trying to get new ones in now...

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

First impression: :evil:

3 games I tried. The first game stalled at the air altar and no portal showed up to the next one, which meant having to leave and wait 20 minutes for another game. Second game my team was outnumbered 2 to 4 and lost every round. Third game all my teammates left and it was just me against 4 people. :evil:

Plus: the orbs get stuck on corners, the controls are unresponsive, and having to switch wands is ridiculous--why not just have attract and repel options on one wand?

So, *#%! this. I'm not coming back for that minigame anytime soon.

Btw the rc boost from robes is an invisible boost and it doesn't affect the runes you craft, just how well you can push and pull orbs.

First impression: :evil:

3 games I tried. The first game stalled at the air altar and no portal showed up to the next one, which meant having to leave and wait 20 minutes for another game. Second game my team was outnumbered 2 to 4 and lost every round. Third game all my teammates left and it was just me against 4 people. :evil:

Plus: the orbs get stuck on corners, the controls are unresponsive, and having to switch wands is ridiculous--why not just have attract and repel options on one wand?

So, *#%! this. I'm not coming back for that minigame anytime soon.

Btw the rc boost from robes is an invisible boost and it doesn't affect the runes you craft, just how well you can push and pull orbs.

It's a new minigame, there's usually a glitch or two.

The rewards for the minigame are actually really good from what i can see. Besides the obvious RC advantage of instant teles to altars, the blood altar, for example, teleports you right next to a bloodveld spot that is pretty much clear of people 24/7. Astral teleports you right next to popular suqah spots, RC guild tele lets you start a minigame as soon as you want (as long as it's not full..) and so on.

Seems some of this stuff might be pretty useful for slayers.

Also - Omni staff = own. :P I just need to get the actual staff now.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Cool! Is this the first F2P minigame or have I misread?

(Apart from duel arena)

That is correct.

..... this isn't the first one there's clan wars, bounty hunter, fist of guthix, vand the 2 you mentioned

but now i shall be rcing myself to sleep... 507 trips of ess here i come!

whatcolor_isblue.jpg