12 Aug 2008 - Runecrafting Guild and Game - For All Players!

namename

Just wondering, if you can make an Omni-Tiara, whats the point of the staff then if they both do the same thing? Last time I checked, the Tiara doesn't cost 10000 points :?

The staff binds with a specific talismen I think. I saw one person with it and it looked like a staff with an air talisman on top :lol:

Anyways, the point of the staff is basically to equip a talisman in your weapon slot.

It also lets you evade the eyes in the abyss all the time too. But that would mean sacrificing an axe/pickaxe in the weapon slot. I'm not sure which of those is quicker but I prefer to mine through or use agility. However I bought the staff because it looks cool, building up a supply of vyre corpses and teak pyre logs to try and get some blood tallys now, and ordered a friend to keep death tally drops from dark beasts :)

Dark_Jab.png

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering, if you can make an Omni-Tiara, whats the point of the staff then if they both do the same thing? Last time I checked, the Tiara doesn't cost 10000 points :?

The staff binds with a specific talismen I think. I saw one person with it and it looked like a staff with an air talisman on top :lol:

Anyways, the point of the staff is basically to equip a talisman in your weapon slot.

Probably so ur head slot's free for a phat or soemthing :roll: .

Also, the staff helps in the abyss apparently.

Probably so ur head slot's free for a phat or soemthing :roll: .

Also, the staff helps in the abyss apparently.

Yeah it's for the phat

staff.jpg

sig.png

To all people saying its gonna be hard to obtain pure essence:

Just do a few rounds of the minigame. Then spend a few minutes getting your essence.

Jagex made runecrafting (for the people wise enough to notice it.) pure profit. <3:

Hard to say what prices are going to be like. I don't mind if they crash always other methods of cash and alot of fast runes for personal use.

I think I won't bother with the omni staff and just get cracking with getting tablets and pure essence.

Great update jagex. My fave minigame has been born. <3:

Thought the reward was only "Rune Ess"?

W00T!!!!! Now I can finally get 70 rune crafting without having to spend millions of coins on tiaras!!! Thank you so much Jagex! =D> I am set for the rest of the year! :thumbsup:

Or you could go train at the ZMI alter and break even or even make money. I can't stand people who waste money for slightly higher xp.

or did you notice this guy is f2p? body tallies are best exp on f2p

limdog.png

You can put that talisman on it? That could be pretty dang useful.

I can also imagine this being somewhat like Castle Wars, a group of pros will be in one team, and the other will be lesser, and then when the game ends all the lessers will try and join the other team.

Dr_Brinner.png

To all people saying its gonna be hard to obtain pure essence:

Just do a few rounds of the minigame. Then spend a few minutes getting your essence.

Jagex made runecrafting (for the people wise enough to notice it.) pure profit. <3:

Hard to say what prices are going to be like. I don't mind if they crash always other methods of cash and alot of fast runes for personal use.

I think I won't bother with the omni staff and just get cracking with getting tablets and pure essence.

Great update jagex. My fave minigame has been born. <3:

Thought the reward was only "Rune Ess"?

I just got 800 pure essence. No, not just rune.

Personally, it is not a very well plotted guild.

It took two hours to achieve all three sets of armour and the staff in a f2p world. They should of really put more thought into it. They basically nerfed runecrafting. I can get six-thousand regular ess an hour. If you can swap one token for one p ess on a members server, then its even more dumb. I was highly dissapointed. The +3 bonus to the robes in the minigame only? That is horrible. The robes do look cool though.

4.5/10 rating

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

It took two hours to achieve all three sets of armour and the staff in a f2p world. They should of really put more thought into it. They basically nerfed runecrafting. I can get six-thousand regular ess an hour. If you can swap one token for one p ess on a members server, then its even more dumb. I was highly dissapointed. The +3 bonus to the robes in the minigame only? That is horrible. The robes do look cool though.

4.5/10 rating

Please don't whine if you don't pay.

And how is getting those ess nerfing runecraft? Not like your getting that much exp, and ess isn't expensive either.

Noble_Skull.gif

Proud member of The Slayer's Guild

F2Pers - if you don't have 50 RC, don't get it just for this. OR wait! Ess will shoot up in price, I'm predicting that it'll hit a ceiling at about 70 gp ea.

Anyhow, the rewards from the guild aren't that great, and you can't sell them (non-tradeable) unless its the ess.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

4.5/10 rating

Please don't whine if you don't pay.

And how is getting those ess nerfing runecraft? Not like your getting that much exp, and ess isn't expensive either.

I am not complaining about paying.

I wasn't talking about how the ess nerfed it. It is the tabs. I mean, all you need is a glory and you can probably do 2k nats+ an hour if not more. You can get 15-21k xp an hour doing earths as f2p using the tabs.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I'm surprised no-ones mentioned the obvious 2nd floor to the guild and the trap door down it it.

Perhaps tht weird water rune friom meeting history has an altar under here

I mean it'd make sense for an rc guild to be near atleast 1 altar

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

W00T!!!!! Now I can finally get 70 rune crafting without having to spend millions of coins on tiaras!!! Thank you so much Jagex! =D> I am set for the rest of the year! :thumbsup:

Or you could go train at the ZMI alter and break even or even make money. I can't stand people who waste money for slightly higher xp.

or did you notice this guy is f2p? body tallies are best exp on f2p

Ajk, I'm F2P as limdogs pointed out. I wish I could use the ZMI alter but it's cool now that I have the Runecrafting guild. ::'

memorysignaturesx7.png

I'm surprised no-ones mentioned the obvious 2nd floor to the guild and the trap door down it it.

Perhaps tht weird water rune friom meeting history has an altar under here

I mean it'd make sense for an rc guild to be near atleast 1 altar

Can't be, Elriss says that each area in the rune alter is in its own dimensional like space, and the guild is in such a place, she also says its the shadow of the old Wizards Tower made by their magic.

Dr_Brinner.png