12 Aug 2008 - Runecrafting Guild and Game - For All Players!

namename

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The level requirement is too high... At time of posting, 253,453 people have 50+ runecrafting.

:lol: All you have to do is run from bank to alter. Not that hard to do you just need patience.

I think it should have been 65 but o well.

=D> I like it but have yet to find a balanced game.

Im really intreagued by the trapdoor, if you look out the side of the building you will see another floor underneath which the trapdoor leads too, just no idea how to open it, although i feel it might have something to do with all the use-able machines around the side.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

This minigame would be good if teams werent so awfully one sided. I've played one game so far where the game was 'close' to even, the rest were ALL one sided, and one sided to yellow. I'm not sure why but why does everybody flock to yellow? Are they just going there for an easy win? those sort of people are what i hate about team-based minigames, those who go one team because it will give them an easy win.

This minigame needs a balancing-type mechanism like cw, not allowing you to join yellow if there aren't enough in green.

As far as I know, it does have such a mechanism. I couldn't join yellow at one point because it was full. And, just to contradict your first point, I've played two games on green and won both, gaining 600 tokens each time.

Flyingjj.png

W00T!!!!! Now I can finally get 70 rune crafting without having to spend millions of coins on tiaras!!! Thank you so much Jagex! =D> I am set for the rest of the year! :thumbsup:

Or you could go train at the ZMI alter and break even or even make money. I can't stand people who waste money for slightly higher xp.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

Or you could go train at the ZMI alter and break even or even make money. I can't stand people who waste money for slightly higher xp.

Or you could read his signature and tell he's a F2Per. #-o

Anyway, loving the game but there seem to be games where I'm on green and the green orbs spawn miles away from the altar with the yellow ones being right next to it, and vice versa. :shame:

This minigame would be good if teams werent so awfully one sided. I've played one game so far where the game was 'close' to even, the rest were ALL one sided, and one sided to yellow. I'm not sure why but why does everybody flock to yellow? Are they just going there for an easy win? those sort of people are what i hate about team-based minigames, those who go one team because it will give them an easy win.

This minigame needs a balancing-type mechanism like cw, not allowing you to join yellow if there aren't enough in green.

As far as I know, it does have such a mechanism. I couldn't join yellow at one point because it was full. And, just to contradict your first point, I've played two games on green and won both, gaining 600 tokens each time.

It probably differs which team is dominant on each world, but i can for sure say that the team evening system needs more doing to it, i played one game where it was 6v3, now thats just impossible to win.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

the rewards is just lame -.- they could atleast have xp rewards

The omni-talisman is useless in my opinion, aside from the runecrafting exp you get showing each talisman. Anyone who already has all of the talismans uses the abyss to craft anyway. The runecrafting stave's effect on eyes is nice, but it takes up a weapon slot that could be used for a pickaxe or hatchet, as eyes can be easily moved across without the stave.

The map is useful to free players and newer players, I guess, so I won't discount its uses.

Double the normal experience for crafting during the mini-game? Sign me up!

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

The omni-talisman is useless in my opinion, aside from the runecrafting exp you get showing each talisman.

It's a very useful item for anyone who crafts more than 1 type of rune, instead of clogging your bank up with 12 different types of tiara you can just store 1. Not to mention the fact that it looks amazing.

blazesigbq9.jpg

The omni-talisman is useless in my opinion, aside from the runecrafting exp you get showing each talisman.

It's a very useful item for anyone who crafts more than 1 type of rune, instead of clogging your bank up with 12 different types of tiara you can just store 1. Not to mention the fact that it looks amazing.

Yes, but wouldn't it be faster to have a glory amulet and abyss to the altars you need to get to?

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

If you wear an unlocked ring of charos when talking to the wizard at the entrance, you can charm her to go into a little more depth about her project. All I could get was that she is looking for another energy source- could this be the fabled soul altar? She said I was too inexperienced in the guild to be told anymore. Maybe someone with a higher RC than 51 could get some more info?

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Worst time ever. With P Ess still recovering from inflation. Now EVERYONE will be training RCing. I've already started mining it to prepare for the huge boom that will come. Now Pess is going to shoot to the skies in price, and the whole idea will become an epic fail. Appreciate the idea though, Jagex. And to clear any confusion, I mean prices will shoot because of people training to get into the guild.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Worst time ever. With P Ess still recovering from inflation. Now EVERYONE will be training RCing. I've already started mining it to prepare for the huge boom that will come. Now Pess is going to shoot to the skies in price, and the whole idea will become an epic fail. Appreciate the idea though, Jagex.
yup,but w/e,runecrafting will finally get he respect it deserves!

:thumbsup:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Worst time ever. With P Ess still recovering from inflation. Now EVERYONE will be training RCing. I've already started mining it to prepare for the huge boom that will come. Now Pess is going to shoot to the skies in price, and the whole idea will become an epic fail. Appreciate the idea though, Jagex. And to clear any confusion, I mean prices will shoot because of people training to get into the guild.

So buy pure ess now, and sell it when the price skyrockets. I fail to see how this will become an epic fail, aside from prices rising.

So more people are runecrafting now, big whoop. That will all end once people get bored of training and go back to their normal tasks in a week.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Worst time ever. With P Ess still recovering from inflation. Now EVERYONE will be training RCing. I've already started mining it to prepare for the huge boom that will come. Now Pess is going to shoot to the skies in price, and the whole idea will become an epic fail. Appreciate the idea though, Jagex.
yup,but w/e,runecrafting will finally get he respect it deserves!

:thumbsup:

Oi! It already is respected. With tons of people doing it, and thinking it's far easier, it will do nothing but LOSE respect.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

The 3D models for skillcapes were using too many polygons, resulting in bizarre graphical glitches. They have now been remodelled to resolve this problem; their appearance is largely unchanged, but you may notice some slight changes.

[hide=-.-]35d3tjm.png[/hide]

Was working fine yesterday. What the hell Jagex?

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I think the new game rocks ::' Already got full robes, getting the staff now, and then the tally.

(got 1k tokens one game, was 3 yellow vs 1 green lol, i was on yellow, the green didnt really know how to play :P ) I wish we could wear the goggles when we have the hat on :(

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I don't think that prices of the essences are going to rise, because you can buy them for tokens :) 1 token 1 essence

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]